Chapter11

You're Not Plastic

  Exo rush into the room to find a pale looking Tiffany lying in the bed."She's asleep." "What about come and visit her tommorrow?" Kyungsoo suggest."Yeah,we need to let her rest." Suho agreed."You guys go home first,I want to talk to my dad." Baekhyun smile at them.

  "Yah,where's Sehun?" Lay ask before taking a bite of sweet potato."I don't know.He gone missing once the recess bell rang." Jessica shrugged."Prepared anything for Tiffany?" Tao ask while showing them a cute Rilakuma."I cooked porridge for her." Kyungsoo show them a container filled with chicken porridge."I brought flowers!" Suho exclaimed.

  "I'm sorry but hyung,my sister is allergic toward flowers." Suho frowned,earning laughter from Baekhyun. "So,we're going to visit her after school.Coming?" Chen ask Taeyeon and Jessica."Of course,she is our friend."

  After school,Exo and the girls went to visit Tiffany without Sehun."Good morning Tiffany." Tiffany is reading a book when they greet her.She turn around and smile at them."Morning." Tao hand her the Rilakuma while Kyungsoo put the porridge down on the table near her.Tiffany look at every one of them but she never found the face she is looking for.

  "Looking for Sehun?" Chen smirk."Where is he?" "We asked him if he wants to come along but he said he need to do something important." Baekhyun sit beside her and smile."Feeling better?" Tiffany turned cold."Not dead yet." Baekhyun sigh."Look,I really am your brother." Tiffany glare at him."Guys,let's go out." Lay urged the others out of the room."I told you.My.brother.is.dead." She hiss through gritted teeth.

  Baekhyun shut his eyes to calm down."Your favourite drink is the strawberry juice that I make.Favourite color is pink.You need your hello kitty soft toy to accompany you to sleep.You always call me beagle oppa.Mushroom,is a nickname I gave you.Enough information to confirm I'm your brother,pinkfany?"

  Tiffany look at him without blinking."And you're so cruel.Keep saying that I'm dead when I'm not." He chuckled cutely."Strawberry juice is very sweet." She suddenly blurted out.It took Baekhyun awhile to understand what she is saying."Daddy's spaghetti taste like weed." They both chuckled."Must help each other when in need." They say in unison.Its a secret password between them.That's when Tiffany hug her brother and cry."I miss you!" She sobs louder."Shh,I miss you too." Baekhyun patted her head.She hug him tightly.

  "Baek,we need to go.The basketball coach is looking for us." Chanyeol walk in.They broke the hug."So,I'm going to visit you again tommorrow,okay?" Tiffany pull him back when he was about to reach the door."Oppa,bring me the strawberry juice,okay?" She does her agyeo.Baekhyun and Chanyeol chuckled."Okay."

  Tiffany fell asleep once they leave her alone." I'm sorry...I love you but I can't.I must protect you..." She woke up after hearing someone sobbing beside her.She recognized the voice immediately.She pretend to sleep to listen to him."I'm sorry..." 'Sorry for what,Sehunie?' She thought.Then she heard him sliding the door open and went out.She sit up to scratch her head."The heck?"

  The next day,Baekhyun come to the hospital to bring Tiffany home."Oppa,where's my strawberry juice?" She ask him when they are already in the car."Here." Baekhyun show her his eyesmile while handing the bottle of red liquid to her."Fany-ah~Are you sure you want to go to school tommorrow?" Baekhyun ask concernly."Why not? I have a lot of homeworks to do." Baekhyun shake his head.

  Today,Tiffany go to school with Baekhyun by her side.She stick closer to her brother when she felt eyes on her."Don't worry,they won't call you plastic anymore.I warned them." They are walking down the hall when they heard students scream."Sera! Sera! Sera! Sera!" They chanted."Who?" Baekhyun turn around and saw Sehun walking pass those students with Hara beside him,hand in hand."Sehun?!"

  Tiffany turn around and make eye contact with Sehun."What the hell is he doing with that girl!" Baekhyun growl."Ei,oppa,the class is starting soon." She pulls Baekhyun away when he was about to walk toward them.

  Tiffany enter the class and saw Hara sitting in her seat.'Why is she here?!' She furrowed her eyebrow.She walk toward her seat but Jessica blocked her."The teacher transfered Hara to this class and let her sit with Sehun.You're sitting with me." She pull her down beside her.

  "What happened?" "I don't know.But the students say they are dating." Jessica glare at the couple.Tiffany suddenly felt something hit her heart and her heart beat faster."Hey,are you okay? You look pale." Jessica feel her forehead."No,I'm alright." She look at them and saw Hara smirking while Sehun looking out the window.

 

THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY REALLY BAD RIGHT? I'M OUT OF IDEA!!!! STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER~EVENTHOUGH IT'S BAD...^^

MY NEW UPVOTERS

Sonefany

angelstefenie13

theeyesmileprincess

myexoshidaefeels

THANKS GUYS..AND I LOVE MY SUBSCRIBERS TOO~*KISS*^^