Chapter6

You're Not Plastic

  "Kai,your hand pressed my cut!" She whined.Kai gasp and let her down."Oh my god! I'm sorry! You're bleeding...omg what to do?! What to do?!" He ruffled his hair in a panic way."No,Hara did this." Tiffany grip his shirt for support."I'm bringing you to my room first,so Lay hyung can treat your wound." He carry her like carrying a baby.

  "Wrap your legs around my waist." Tiffany blush."Don't be shy." She slowly wrap her legs around him and he start walking to his room."Lay hyung,Hara kicked Tiffany's wound! Quick,help her!" Kai barged in the room and put Tiffany on the bed.Six boys are in there.Baekhyun,Sehun,Chen,Kyungsoo,Luhan and Tao.

  "Lay's not here.Let me help instead." Kyungsoo sit beside Tiffany with first aid kit in his hands."What happened this time?" Chen look at Tiffany with worry eyes."I told you,Hara kicked her wound." Kai huffed a heavy breath."After hurting her?!" Luhan clenched his fists.Tao stand up and rush to the door."Where are you going?!" "I'm going to kill someone." He gritted his teeth."Don't do anything stupid!" Sehun pull him back." her!"

  Baekhyun is sitting there silently clenching his jaw and fists while looking out the window furiously.Kyungsoo is the only one who is relax."Done,now please take a rest in this room.We will go out to buy some food for you.And warning that useless pathetic stupid useless pathetic stupid bratz." He whisper the last sentence to Tiffany.

  Tiffany giggled."You did notice you repeat useless pathetic stupid twice right? "Kyungsoo wink at her."Now sleep." He lay her down before pulling the blanket up to her chest."Guys,lets go." The boys went out the room.

  Tiffany wake up to realize she is not in her hotel room."Where am I?" She scratch her head.She went out to the balcony and gapped in awe."Beautiful." Her eyes sparkle,the scenery in front of her eyes right now is too beautiful to be discribe.The sun slowly set down in between two mountains.She sit on the floor and hug her legs,enjoying the moment.

  "Pretty,right?" She know who is that,so she ignore him.Baekhyun sit down beside her and smile."Want some?" He offered some chocolates to her.She look at his hand and smile before taking three."You know what? You remind me of my brother." She hung her head low while Baekhyun turn his attention to her."Why?" "He used to give me chocolates to comfort me when I was upset." She smile at the memory.

  "But no more chocolates from him." Baekhyun tilted his head to the side."Why?" "He passed away." Tears were visible in her eyes."I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" " It's okay~" She look at him and smile again,so adorable smile."You say he give you chocolates to comfort you when you're upset.Are you upset right now?" Baekhyun ask innocently."A little." "Because of Hara?" Tiffany nodded.

  Baekhyun is speechless."Hey,do you wanna stay here with us?" Tiffany widened her eyes and look at him with suspicious eyes."No,I mean like....you know you sleep alone in your room,isn't it better if you stay with us? There are plenty of rooms here for you to choose."

  (Exo boys didn't stay in hotel like the other students.Since there are a lot of them,and since Suho is rich,they booked a bungalow).

  " I'm a girl." She glare at him."Taeyeon and Jessica sleep here too." Silence......"How's it?" He ask again with a grin,Tiffany chuckled."You know,you really sounded like my brother.You both are cute." She smile her eyes mile."Thanks....so are you staying?" Tiffany nodded.

  Now,it's Baekhyun's turn to show her his eyesmile."What are you two doing out here? Dinner's ready."Chanyeol loud voice shocked them."Nothing." Tiffany answers with a blank face and walk pass him,bumping into his shoulder.

 

 

Baekfany!!! Hope you like it!!!;) And thanks to all the upvoters~

Flora1999

BBALYAA

Youngmiii

goldenkookie

Mong_syi1999

Dhino_ss

Thanks guys~^^ and my dear subscribers too~