Chapter14

You're Not Plastic

  "Ah what the hell~oppa~let me go~" Tiffany whined like a small baby."Not until you tell me what you've heard just now." Baekhyun walk around her slowly with his hands behind him.He tied Tiffany on a chair and turned off the lights leaving only one right above them."Okay,you're going to tell us tommorrow so what's the point on hiding?" Her voice started changing into a cold one.

  Baekhyun stop in front of her and glare at her."Yeah,we're going to tell you guys tommorrow....so why must you heard it first~why can't you wait until tommorrow~?" He look serious at first,but turned into a whining puppy after a second."Pfft,you know what? You're immature." Tiffany glare at him and stand up,hoping into her room with the chair still behind her."Hey,let me untie you first!" Baekhyun run after her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  "Everybody?! Everyone?!" Baekhyun claps his hands twice to get attention from students in the cafeteria.He cleared his throat when everyone are looking at him."Um...actually...it's nothing,I only want to announce that Taeyeon and I are officially dating....is it last week?" He bend down from the bench he is standing to ask Taeyeon.Some girls can't help but to giggle at his cuteness.

  Taeyeon burried her head in her hands and nodded in embarassment."Yeah,Taeyeon and I are officially dating since last week!" Every students cheered for them,some congrats them."You know what? I got something to announce too." Luhan stand up beside a dumbfounded Baekhyun.Jessica who know about this smile happily while looking at Luhan.Sehun know what he is going to say next so he excuse himself to the restroom.

  "Eventhough she is not here right now...but Tiffany is dating me...for two weeks already I guess?" What he heard are whispers and gasps."I didn't wish for anything but....please support us.I don't want anyone to lay a finger on her,okay?" He look at everyone sternly especially Hara when he mention not to touch his Tiffany.They nodded their heads,some started to cheer too.Baekhyun look at him with a what-did-you-just-say look.Luhan look at him with a smirk,the two still standing on the bench.Baekhyun kicked him down the bench before plopping down beside Taeyeon and hug her.

  "I'm warning you...you better take good care of my Tiffany or else I'm going to fry you alive." Suho threatened.

"Your Tiffany? She is mine!"

"Hey,everyone know she is mine."

"Tch,everyone know she likes me,no,love me eventhough she is dating Luhan."

"She love me!"

"No,me!"

"Me!"

"Shut up! She is dating ME!" The cafeteria become peace after Luhan stop them from fighting over Tiffany.

  Tiffany is reading a book in her classroom alone when her friends are eating in the cafeteria.*Bang!* She heard the classroom door closed with a loud noise.She look up to see Sehun walking toward her while ruffling his grey hair.She must admit that he looks handsome when he did that."Tiff,we need to talk." He hold her wrist and pull her out."Where are we going?"

  Tiffany try to free herself from Sehun when she saw where he is bringing her.Sehun lock the toilet door behind him once they were inside."Sehun,I'm afraid that Luhan is looking for me now..." She walk pass him and try to open the door but was pulled back."Tell me,do you love me?" Tiffany was trapped in between Sehun and a wall."I'm sorry but I'm dating Luhan if you don't know." He press his body close to hers when she is struggling to push him away.

  "Sehun,please!" Tiffany pushed him,but it was useless of course." God is unfair,don't you think so?" Sehun look at her with a pair of sad eye,she stop pushing to listen to him."I'm the first one to confess,but look who are you dating?"

  Tiffany look up and her eyes turn cold."Yes,you're the first one to confess to me...but look who are you dating?" "I date her because I was forced." Tiffany scoffed."I date her because I was forced...funny." She glare at him."She threatened me that her brother will beat you up if I don't date her." Sehun is about to cry."Then you should protect me when that happen if you love me enough!" She shout at him,pushing him away.She walk out only to bump into Xiumin."Oh,Tiffany! What are you doing in a man restroom?" She ignore him and run into her classroom,leaving a crying Sehun behind.

 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME.THE FANS IS SO CRUEL FOR CALLING BAEK A TRAITOR ON INKIGAYO~MY BAEKIE~