Chapter1

You're Not Plastic

  "Tiffany!!!!" A twelve years old girl was seen running around the living room to avoid being caught by her brother who was covered with flour."Tiffany,I swear I'm going to kill you this time!" Her brother Jaehyun,shout while chasing her."Haha,oppa can't catch me!" She laugh and hide behind a sofa.

  "Oh really?" Jaehyun suddenly popped out in front of her.He carry her over his shoulder and throw her on the sofa."Wa!!! Stop....oppa!!! Stop!!!! Hahahah" Tiffany laugh when Jaehyun tackle her."Promise me you won't do that again" "I promise,I promise!!" Tiffany was out of breath when her brother stop tickling her.

  "Oppa,you look like a puppy." She giggled and wipe away some flour from Jaehyun's face."Haha,lets continue baking our cake." He smile before leading her into the kitchen.

  Tiffany stood on a stool and clasped her hand together while shutting her eyes.'I wish my family to always stay together.No matter what happen.' She wish and smile."Happy birthday,Fany!!!" Her parents kiss her on the cheeks."Happy birthday,mushroom." Her brother hug her.

  They were enjoying their cake when loud knocks was heard."I'll go get it." Tiffany skip happily to the door."Good evening,ma'am." She greet the woman in front of her."Where's Hwang Hye Sung!" She shout at her making her flinch."H-he's inside." The woman stomped into the house without permission."Hwang HyeSung!" She call out.Tiffany's father came out and smile."Oh,miss Kim! Good evening!" He greeted.

  "Good evening?! Good evening?! Is this good?!" She throw her mask away to reveal her noseless face.Everyone gasp."Miss Kim.Whats wrong with your nose?" Mr Hwang approach her slowly but stop when he saw a knife in her hand."You ask me what's wrong?! You did this,moron!!!" She shout and charged toward him.Ms.Hwang went in front of her husband to stop her but was stabbed in the stomach.Ms Hwang collapsed on the floor,dead.

  "Mommy!" Tiffany shout from behind.The woman turn around to stab Tiffany but was stopped by Jaehyun who kicked her legs so she would fall down."Dad,bring Tiffany and get out of here!!!" He shouted.Mr.Hwang carried Tiffany and quickly run for the door,leaving Jaehyun behind.

  "We need to wait for Beagle oppa!" Tiffany hit her daddy."Im sorry Tiffany but we can't." Her dad keep on running.The door was wide open,Tiffany saw the woman get up and stab the knife into his stomach before taking it out and stab into it again.She cried out in horror,seeing her beloved brother being stabbed. 

  "Oppa!!!" Tiffany wake up with widened eyes."Another nightmare again." She wipe away the sweat on her forehead and get up to ready for school.

 

 

Boring.....I know....sorry. :(