Lotte World

Lothario's Definition of Love

Yoona fixates her eyes on the sleeping figure under the tree. Breaking into a smile, she stares intently at his delicate features in admiration. His dreamy eyes that are tightly shut, his straight yet defined nose and strong jawline are undoubtedly the envy of many. As her gaze travels down his features, she notices his soft, curved lips and swallows hard. A shade of crimson slowly discolors her cream-colored complexion ...

'You're here...' Yoona gasps when Nichkhun's eyes flew open as he rouses from slumber.

'Y-Yes. I-I just got here...' She stammers as she averts her eyes from him, scorched with embarassment.

'Need help with photography?' He flashes an adorable grin as he stands up to approach Yoona. Once again distracted by his lips, Yoona could feel her heart thumping wildly.

d19f6dca3d1a70_full.jpg

 

'Uhm. H-here.' She removes the strap around her neck and hands him the camera. Avoiding his eyes, the images of Nichkhun sleeping continue to linger in her mind...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Oppa,' Jessica peeks through the doorway of the Art Studio. 'I brought you sushi and green tea!'

'Sica?' A grin creeps across Jaejoong's mouth as he calls out. 'Come on in.'

'Are you intending to skip lunch again?' Jessica narrows her eyes, frowning as she places their lunchboxes on the desk.

'Someone prepares and delivers them to me everyday. I don't have to worry about going hungry anymore.' He teases as he removes his apron.

'YAH! Don't be too reliant on me.' Jessica shakes her head. 'Oppa, you seem rather happy today.'

'I am,' He replies matter-of-factly as he stuffs a piece of sushi into his mouth. 'I'm about to complete a portrait. An important one.'

'Great. Tell me, who did you draw?' There was a slight pause.

'It's someone I love. I'm going to make a confession again.'

 tumblr_ljt64g1RDK1qihwhso1_500.jpg

Jessica freezes instantaneously. Yoona. Placing the sushi back into the container, she could feel her face fall.

'You're not eating? Sica ah, what's wrong?'

'Oppa,' Jessica sighs. 'I really like him. But no matter how hard I try, he doesn't see it. No matter how much effort I put in, he wouldn't take another look at me.'

'Sica ah,' Jaejoong places a comforting hand on her shoulder. 'Love can be nurtured. If you give it your best shot, I'm certain that it will come to you. Be patient with him.'

'Do you really think so?'

'Of course. I'll prepare lunch for you tomorrow, so don't dwell on it.'

'For me? Are you serious?' Jessica's face lights up immediately.

'Sandwiches alright? Frankly speaking, I'm a little... tired of sushi..' He mutters under his breath when Jessica slaps him on the arm. 'OUCH! It hurts.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_KRWI6%20gyro%20drop.jpg

'Oppa...' Yoona's voice quavers as she shakes her head. 'Not this.'

'Come on, Yoona. You lost.' Taecyeon pouts, teasing Yoona further as she slaps his arm.

'Name what you want. A hug? A kiss? Just get me out of the queue.' Yoona pleads, intimidated by the Gyro Drop.

'Your offer is enticing, but you promised to try everything new with me, didn't you? Come on, it's our turn now.' Taecyeon smirks as he tightens his grip around her hand.

......

'I'm with you. Don't worry.' Taecyeon flashes his mischievous grin as he held her hand tight. 'You're safe.'

'If I die riding this, I'll haunt you.' Yoona narrows her eyes at him.

'If you die, I wouldn't want to live either.'

'No!' Yoona yells aloud as the ride began to ascend towards the sky. 'Oppa, it's moving. Oppa!'

'It's alright. We won't die before we're married. Trust me.'

Married?

Yoona could feel a hue of red spreading across her cheeks as he stares at her, waiting for her reply. It was the first time Taecyeon sounded so serious.

'Oppa, we don't even know if we'll live past...'

 

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'We didn't die afterall.' Taecyeon jokes as he swings their entwined hands.

'Yah! Stop teasing. It was my first time visiting an amusement park.' .

'I know,' He chuckles. 'I've been to the amusement park countless times, but I've never gone on a date to the amusement park.'

'You went with your friends? Why?' Yoona knits her eyebrows in curiousity when Taecyeon pauses in his track.

'I always believed that going on a date to the amusement park is when you're certain that your partner is the special one,' Taecyeon places both hands on her shoulders. 'I've had many girlfriends, but I never once brought them there.'

'I know you're the special one, Yoona. Because I finally know how to love.'

Staring deeply into her captivating eyes, he pulls Yoona closer to him. Wrapping her arms around him, Taecyeon frames her face with his hands as he leans in and presses him lips against hers. The flames of passion ignited engulfs them, leaving only ragged breaths to be heard...

 

Beep... Beep...

 

Still cupping her face firmly with his hands, he was too lost in the kiss when Yoona pulls away reluctantly. He frowns at her, but she nudges him to answer his call. Silently muttering a curse at the caller, he picks up the call.

'Yobuseoyo?'

'Taecyeon ah. It's me. Tae Hee noona.'

kim+tae-hee+2.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Addendum: I know kiss scenes spice it up, but do bear with me if it's horribly written. I don't really read romance novels. :3
Didn't I promise you guys Jaesica, Khunna and Taecyoon moments? Here you go! :D
Anyway, THANK YOU to subscribers who never did abandon me. I'll make sure I remember every single one of you! ^^
Hope you'll like this chapter :D