Lothario's Confession

Lothario's Definition of Love

'Today, I'm dedicating this song to someone I love. And she is here right in our midst.' The loud cheer overwhelmed the jeers and cries of the clan of fangirls.

'To become the wind an go forth. Fly to a world with you in it right now...' As he sang, Yoona felt her heart lurch and sink. She swallowed her pride and tears, feeling as though her heart was ripped out. Her reaction to Taecyeon dedicating a song to his lover was simple. So Taecyeon's lover was present. Yoona didn't want to be disappointed whe she sees the woman he loves. She has fallen in love with him, over such a short span of time. She finally understood what this uncontrollable feeling that brought her to Heaven and hell was. It was purely love.

2011-05-08_223b443b55.jpg

With a bouquet of flowers in his hand, he descended from the stage, walking towards Yoona's direction without her knowing. 'Im Yoona sshi, I just wish to confess, that I've fallen in love with a beautiful woman over such a short span of time. I love you for your gentleness and compassion. I love the way you smile and laugh. Even though I may not have fully understood you, even though the time we spent together is little, even though you may need time to reciprocate my feelings... I want to be responsible in making you smile and laugh. Yoona ah, nan nega jol-a.'

The confession startled her. Yoona was stunned, unaware that the lover mentioned was her. Confused, feelings of excitement,ecstasy and fear cloyed together as she stood rooted to the ground. She was moved, moved beyond words. She couldn't believe what requited love really felt like. She couldn't believe she has absolutely no control over her heart and her emotions. With tears of joy b, she wrapped her arms around Taecyeon, for the very first time.

'Taecyeon ah, I believe you can do it.' Wrapping his arms around her waist, he lifted her up and twirled around, leaving Yoona to squeal in delight. The crowd cheered aloud at the beginning of this new couple.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Jaejoong ah..' Yoona's tender voice struck him in the empty room.

'Ahh, Yoona, why are you here?' Jaejoong raises his eyebrow, turning to face her.

'Nothing... I thought I should check out the Art Room you're in since I passed by. How's your drawing?' Yoona flashes an irresistably sweet smile as she peeks behind to look at the painting.

'Hey! No looking! You're not supposed to see it YET.' He shielded the painting from her sight with his body and arms wide open.

'Kim Jaejoong! What are you up to? I don't enjoy being kept in suspense!' She shook her head and started fighting Jaejoong to see the drawing. She struggled to get him out of the way but he refused to budge. Their struggle over the painting soon brought much laughter when Jaejoong began tickling Yoona.

'YAH! Stop it! Haha. Go away!' She shrieked, tears began to form from her laughter.

'I won't! You asked for....' He paused the second he saw the gold ring hanging on her necklace.

'I've never seen this ring before. Not on you..' He straightened his back and looked into her eyes suspiciously.

Blushing red, Yoona shook her head. 'It's nothing in fact. Well, I was in the Music Theatre just now and ....' Her cellphone started ringing.

Yoona sighs. 'Give me a minute'.  Excusing herself, she stepped aside, leaving Jaejoong to ponder on what went on.

'Look, I've got to go now. I've no idea why Jessica keeps calling for me. I'll get back to you later, see ya! ' With this, Yoona ran out of the door, leaving Jaejoong behind.

'Yoona hold up! I've got... Something to ask you...' His voice faltered when she disappeared from his sight.

He couldn't help but feel uneasy. He didn't know why the sight of the ring send his heart cinching. What exactly was it? Why did she wear it around her neck?

prettyjae.jpg