Damsel in Distress

Lothario's Definition of Love

With a wan look, Jessica was visibly shaken at the sight. She turns to leave without a word, only to find Taecyeon standing by the door, glowering at the hugging pair. Having noticed him curling his upper lips and clenching his fists, she ran towards his direction to push him out of the doorway before he pounces on Jaejoong.

'GAH! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!' Taecyeon snaps aloud when Jessica steps on toe unintentionally.

'Damn it.' Jessica mutters under her breath. His reaction wasn't what she expected.

Yoona steps away as she peeks over Jaejoong's shoulders to look at the commotion. She gasps, retreating unknowingly as Jaejoong turns to look at them.

'I'm sorry. Let's just leave...' Jessica tugs at Taecyeon's arm. He refuses to budge as he stares straight into Jaejoong's eyes.

'Sica ah. Why are you here?' Yoona probes, but her gaze never left Taecyeon. Why was he there?

'I-I wanted to...to check out some reference books on photography here...' Jessica stammers as she avoids looking at Jaejoong.

'And you?' Jaejoong spews unhappily at Taecyeon.

'I don't have to explain the reason to you, do I?' Taecyeon sneers. Taking one last look at Yoona, he stalks out of the room, worn down and depressed.

tumblr_kv9oq42cbu1qzbefq.jpg

'No matter what happens, don't ever turn back because I'll be by your side.' Jaejoong smiles victoriously.

Yoona nods her head, distracted as she stares at the doorway. She has the urge to run after him but managed to subdue it. Why did she have to follow him? Why did she need to explain to him? She is no longer fitted to care for him since she left him. Now that there's no way she can turn back, she has to harden her heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona strolls down the solitary path beside the park at twilight, feeling downcast. Why does her feelings for Taecyeon still linger? Why is she still clinging onto an irrepairable relationship? Why does his feelings matter so much to her? Suddenly, something hard strikes Yoona in the back. Coughing out a cry, Yoona turns around, only to find a bunch of girls walking towards her direction.

tumblr_lnds6huNa81qdon7so1_500.jpg

'! Where do you think you're going? Do you think you're getting off the hook?' One of the girls scorns at her.

'Calling Jeemseung Oppa a jerk? You're a vamp yourself!' Another girl curses angrily.

'Screwing a drossel like you is my profession. It's time we carry it out while you're not at the hospital watching your-as-good-as-dead father.' The supposed leader of the pack jabs her fingers at Yoona.

As good as dead... Yoona was hopping mad as she chokes on her tears. Calling her names was humiliating enough, but insulting her father was incorrigible. Fighing back tears that were spilling out, Yoona was upset with herself for being weak and useless. She was clinging onto the hopes that he will come to rescue her...

 

Oppa... Where are you? Where exactly are you?

 

Yoona closes her eyes when a hand intercepts the course of the assault, grabbing the raised hand tightly.

'Who do you think you're to touch her?' He scowls in the firmest of voices. Yoona's eyes flew open immediately.

'Ouch! Let me go!' The female bully winces, crying for help. The man releases his grip.

'YOU'RE MAD!' She screams hysterically, storming off in a rage as her group of 'supporters' run after her.

'Are you alright?' A fruity, silvery voice resonates in her ears.

Fixating her eyes on her saviour, she couldn't help but gape in astonishment. Right before her stood a dashing young man oozing with charisma and confidence. But above all, he is familiar... Who exactly is he?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Addendum: Who do you think Yoona's Saviour is?:D It's a short chapter isn't it? Thank you all 40 subscribers, you guys are amazing.(:
Okay, I'm kind of disappointed when one subscriber unsubscribed to my story because I couldn't offer her a satisfying answer- Whether Taecyeon would end up with Yoona. I did all I could to explain politely, but I supposed she was unhappy. I just clung onto the belief that a story isn't a story if the ending is so predictable. I was really discouraged because when every subscriber supports this story, I found them able to comprehend the ideas in my mind. (regarding this story)

Well, I've got to learn how to face things as such. I can't blame her because she has probably lost interest in the story. Feel free to correct me or even let me know if you're unhappy with the story. Would appreciate your subscription and feedback. Thanks! :DD
-SMILE- xoxo