Missing You

Lothario's Definition of Love

  

I love you...

I've finally come to realize that I've fallen in love with you...

The words that Yoona has been longing to hear from Taecyeon personally has parted from his lips. Her desires and expectations of this relationship has finally been fulfilled with his confession. But Yoona is too weary to carry this burden anymore. She can no longer allow others to inflict pain upon her...

'Oppa,' Yoona regains her composure. 'Go. I can no longer offer you a portion of my patience and love. I'm too drained to do so.'

'No. I want to take care of you. To protect you like I should. I don't want to lose you...' Taecyeon pleaded, displaying a hint of fear.

'Just go, Oppa... I can't promise you anything from now.' Yoona responded lethargically, resting her back against the door. Love has become too painful for her to bear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Yoona ah, are you alright?' Jessica furrows her brow as she unlids the lunchbox. Yoona nods her head.

'Here, I prepared lunch for you. I'll complain to Uncle Im if you don't.' Jessica hands the lunch kit to Yoona, who was unwilling to tear her gaze away from her unconscious father.

'Yoona ah,' Jessica turns Yoona to face her. 'Don't look so solemn and distraught. I've got a confession to make.' Her words finally caught Yoona's attention.

'I'm in love!' Jessica exclaimed. 'I found him!'

'Your Prince Charming?'

'Yes. I'm on cloud nine! I'll make sure you get to see him tomorrow.' Jessica squeals in delight.

Though Yoona only managed a weak smile, she was truly happy for Jessica, deep down in her heart...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taecyeon could feel his heart swelling with satisfaction at the sight of Yoona. He was healed of his lovesickness immediately.

'You're back in school.' He flashes a contented grin as he approaches Yoona, who was accompanied by Jessica.

'Get away, will you?' Jessica spits nastily, glaring at him.

'Yoona...' Taecyeon sighs. 'I'm truly sorry...'

'Enough.' Yoona finally voices out. She is sick of his apology. She no longer has the courage to take another look at him.

Jessica nudges Yoona to enter her classroom as she pulls Taecyeon by the arm to a corner.

25615_118600101488477_100000154637800_31

'Leave her alone. You've hurt enough. Can't you see that she is in greater agony when you're around?'  Jessica hisses.

'I can't leave her to face it all alone. I want to protect her.'

'Based on? You've lost your right to do so!'

'Based on love. I fell for her, Jessica. It's late but, I love her. I've never love someone this way.' He admits.

'Love? Why not say you've never love someone this late! Oh my, you don't deserve her.' Jessica shot him an incredulous look, mocking at his sincerity as she turns to leave.

But Taecyeon has no intention of giving up. He wants to re-capture her heart, and bring the renaissance of love into her life. He is certain that she is the woman who holds the key to his heart. The urge to provide Yoona with security and love is undeniably love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWn7sDZ86A9KsxbTy2ggw

Yoona enters the empty school library after dismissal. Watching the sunset alone through the glass panel, she breaks down into tears.

'You didn't forget afterall...' She stiffens when the familiar voice booms in her ears. She twirls around to see him.

'Jaejoong ah...' Her voice turns raspy as she stares at him. 'You're here...'

'I've always been here, waiting for someone to remember me. Waiting for someone to take a look at me.' He smiles.

'No... You didn't pick up my calls. You didn't listen to my explanation. You avoided me even though I made countless attempts to find you.' Yoona shook her head, visibly upset with him.

'I was waiting and watching you all these while. I thought I'm in no position to care for you, but I'm not going think it this way anymore.' Jaejoong steps closer to Yoona, pulling her into his arms.

She rested her head against his chest, tears staining his button down shirt. He didn't care about the tears. He didn't bother to soothe her. He wants her to cry it all out and let it go. He wants her to start afresh because he was the one who would bring comfort to her broken heart...

Yoona misses Jaejoong dearly afterall. She was previously sore about losing a close friend who was her confidant and her source of strength. But to her, Jaejoong now held an irreplaceable position of trust in her heart. She didn't need love to fill her anymore. She needs this significant friendship...

But Yoona didn't notice that by the shelf, Jessica was watching them, clearly heartbroken. Neither did she notice Taecyeon who was by the door watching them...

jaejoong%2B%25283%2529.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Addendum: Jaejoong is back! <3 I'll try to stir up feelings of jealousy (Taecyeon) *gasps*. Before I forget, to all readers, I would totally appreciate your subscription because that would be a form of encouragement :D  It's just that important to me. Oh, before I forget, if there's anything you hope to see in the following chapters, feel free to let me know by commenting. Thanks.

-SMILE- xoxo