Heart

Lothario's Definition of Love

'Op...pa... Remember to drink the Hae-jang-guk I've brewed. Sleep... tight...' Yoona mutters as she scribbles the words on the Post-It note. Pasting it on the nightstand, she approaches Taecyeon, who was soundly asleep.

'Don't drink if you can't hold your liquor well... You're heavy. ' Yoona chuckles. 'See you tomorrow.'

Having tucked him under the blanket, Yoona steals a last glimpse at him before turning off the lights.

imgres-17.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Damn it,' Taecyeon winces as the blade of sunlight cuts at his forehead. 'Who left the windows open?!'

Throwing the blanket off his body, he sits up and groans in frustration.

Wait... Where was he?

With his eyes scanning the room, he frowns at the unfamiliarity of the sight that greeted him. Almost instantaneously after his mind processed the image of his location, his drowsy eyes flings wide open. Staring at his chest and then his pants, he heaves a sigh of relief when he realizes that he was fully clothed.

'Did I actually think Yoona would...' Taecyeon mutters to himself, amused with his reaction. 'What was I thinking?'

'Wait.' His body movement becomes rigid. He begins to recall their date and how he became dead drunk.

'OH MY FREAKING GOSH! I BLEW MY CHANCE WITH HER!' Taecyeon gasps in horror as his fingers run through his hair in annoyance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Pojangmacha?' Yoona almost choke on her saliva. 'Again?'

'Anything wrong?' Jaejoong frowns, feeling slightly hurt by her reaction. 'I thought you like blood sausages...'

'Ahh. Yes, yes I do.' Yoona notices a tinge of disappointment in his voice and fakes a smile immediately.

Clearing , Jessica breaks the silence. 'So... Pojangmacha?' Jessica shifts her gaze from Jaejoong to Yoona.

'She isn't going anywhere.'

'Taecyeon?' Yoona stares wide-eyed at Taecyeon, who was already standing right beside her.

'Who do you think you are? Still her boyfriend?' Jaejoong sneers.

'Uh huh. Anything wrong with lunching with my girlfriend?' He taunts, looking smug when he acknowledges their relationship.

'Get off her back,' Jaejoong snaps as his face began to register annoyance and aggression. 'You don't own her.'

'Neither do you! Why are you...'

'Oppa, I guess I'll need to talk to him.' Yoona interrupts before a fight breaks out. 'Count me out today.'

'Come on.' Yoona hisses, dragging Taecyeon away with her, leaving Jessica and Jaejoong behind...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7wHcwUj68uGNiHrQ2BbP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Do you know what you just did?!' Yoona raises her voice as she folds her arms.

'I don't understand, Yoona! I was just being honest with him. About us.'

'Don't degrade this virtue! Listen, you can't talk about us, not to him! You and I, we are over. Period.'

'OVER?' Taecyeon croaks, hurt by her remark. 'Are you telling me to deny everything now? Why do I have to lie to him?!'

'I can't hurt him! Are you bent on killing my friendship with him?'

'Yes I am! I don't like him anywhere near you! I want to declare our relationship aloud! Am I at fault? Why am I always at fault? I'm your boyfriend, for goodness sake!' Taecyeon spits, boiling with jealousy.

'You are, Oppa.' Yoona began to cool down. 'But we can't do things according to our likeness.'

'Tch. You're finally addressing me as your Oppa? You're denying me of my rights in our relationship!'

'Why are you getting angry with me over trivial matters? Do you think I enjoy keeping our relationship a secret? Do you really think you're the only one feeling indignant? What else can I do but swallow my unhappiness?'

'Yoona ah...' Taecyeon's eyes widen when he saw tears b in her reddened eyes. Immediately, he raises his hands to wipe off her tears but Yoona slaps them away.

'I am sorry, Yoona. I shouldn't have quarrelled with you.' Taecyeon watches helplessly, apologetic for demanding too much from her. 

'I promise to give it time. Don't cry...' Taecyeon frowns, blaming himself for hurting her with his chilidish behaviour. 'Yoona ah...'

'You said that.' Yoona finally looks up at him. Taecyeon nods enthusiastically, breaking into a smile.

'For hurting you today,' Taecyeon grins as he wipes her tear-stained face. 'I'll make it up to you.'

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Addendum: I guess there is no need for glossary. Pojangmachas are makeshift restaurants in Korea. (:
 Kudos to authors who are able to insert a in every chapter. (Y) Unfortunately, I can't do it because that's really hard ):
Okay, I've got things to say. First- I'll focus on khunna and taecyoon moments in the following chapters^^.
Secondly- I guess this chapter has too much of a 'dialogue' session. I'll try to minimize it if you want.
Lastly- THANK YOU to all 60 subscribers :DD Would totally appreciate more subscriptions.

-SMILE- xoxo