Dance With Me

Not Just a Normal Fan

The most talked and biggest headline next day was of course the extravagent party SM was holding. Every news channel was talking about it, whether they made up somee unbelievable rumors like the President of South Korea was invited, or they clearly wanted the most juciest scoop and so hundreds of reporters from different news station crowded and hovered around the SM building, it was simply chaotic.

Coffee World was no different. For the first time ever since the cafe opened, they closed the shop for the day and every employee of Coffee World worked together all day to make their food and everything else perfect. Since Jooeun and Sungjin were the ones who booked the job, they were the honorary employees who got to go to the party and serve the guests. So while other employees were doing work, Sungjin and Jooeun met up with their stylists to discuss how they are going to look for the grand night.

 

"Hello Jooeun sshi, Im Park Sera, your personal stylist." A tall girl with short, wavy hair extended her hand towards Jooeun with a friendly smile. Jooeun, so relieved to pick a nice girl, eagerly shook hands with her. 

"Nice to meet you Sera sshi." 

"May I ask, how old are you?"

"19."

"Is it alright if we drop the formalities? I am older, so you can definietely call me Unnie."

Jooeun eagerly nodded. "Of course..unnie.." The two girls smiled at each other before discussing their plans.

"So Jooeun ah...do you have any ideas how you want to look like? A theme?" Sera questioned.

"I want to be y!" Jooeun blurted. The older girl blinked in surprise before laughing. Jooeun blushed a bright red as she looked down.

"Jooeun ah! I had no idea you would be a girl to be so eager to dress so..y." Sera giggled. Jooeun blushed redder as she tried to explain.

"Unnie..its not like Im a or anything..its just..I wanted to try something new..and I...I just...wanted..to..try..it.." Jooeun shyly muttered. Sera smiled at the cute younger girl and immidiately researched on her computer for a y style that would go well with Jooeun. 

"Alright if thats what you want, we can do that."

Jooeun's head shot up. "Really!? You think you can make me look y!?"

"Of course, Im Park Sera." Sera winked. Jooeun clapped in glee and peered at Sera's computer oohing and aahind at the gorgeous and y dresses she found. 

"Unnie!" Jooeun exclaimed.

"Yes?" 

"Can you scroll back up?" Sera scrolled back up the page until Jooeun stopped her. "Unnie..this dress...I love it." Jooeun said, instantly day dreaming herself wearing the dress and Baekhyun drooling and looking at her with googly eyes. Jooeun held in her giggle. 

"Very nice Jooeun..very..y.."

"Is it..is it too..will it not match me?"

"Well lets go and find out." Sera said as she closed her laptop and stood up.

"Neh?"

"The store that has this dress is only a few minutes away from here, you should try it on today." Sera said while smiling and walked out. Jooeun quickly followed, eager to try it on.

 

 

Sera was shocked. She couldnt close .  Even her, a perfectly straight girl, thought Jooeun was..hot. Sera actually thought it was so cute that a tiny, and cute girl like Jooeun wanted to go for a y look. Truthfully, she didnt think Jooeun would fit the y concept very well, but she was wrong. Hidden from the loose jeans and blouse, Jooeun had a body anyone would die for.

Sera looked up and down at Jooeun who just came out from the dressing room wearing the dress. The dress was tight, showing all of Jooeun's beautifully made curves, and her volume as well. 

"Jooeun ah.." Sera said. Jooeun groaned as she saw the look on Sera's face.

"Unnie do I look that bad? Am I really that fat? Maybe I should lose like 10 pounds..this really doesnt fit me does it?" Jooeun babbled on and on as she thought that Sera was looking at her with disapproval when actually, it was the complete opposite. 

"N-no Jooeun ah...you..you look great." Sera finally managed to say as she ws analyzing in her head how to do her makeup, hair, and what shoes and accessories would go with the dress.

"Unnie..I know I look bad..Lets just go with..a cute look." Jooeun sighed.

"No! Im serious Jooeun ah! You look hot!"

Jooeun frowned as she crossed her arms. "Dont lie to me Unnie, shouldnt a stylist tell the truth about their client?"

"I am telling the truth!" Sera argued. Sera knew Jooeun still didnt believe her since Jooeun was still frowning. "Fine, do you want to see other epople's opinions?"

"Huh?" Jooeun's face was full with curiousity. 

"Come here." Sera said as she walked to the front of the store. When Jooeun caught up to her Sera pointed at the door. "Go outside."

"N-neh?" Jooeun was surprised.

"Go outside and just stand outside of the store for like..3 minutes and than you will know that I wasnt lying." Sera said as she opened the door for Jooeun.

Jooeun looked at her confusingly, but Sera kept motioning to go outside so Jooeun did. No one was in the street yet so Jooeun awkwardly counted in her head every second while playing with her hands. Suddenly she heard the voices of guys coming closer and look up. A group of about 4 high school boys were joking around each other when suddenly the boy in the front instantly stopped when his eyes laid on Jooeun. 

"Yah! Whyd you stop!?" A student said as he bumped into the guy who stopped. The other students looked up to where he was looking and looked at her with wide eyes. "Yah...shes like..a goddess..." The boys eyes were seemed to be filled with hearts as they walked closer to Jooeun.

"Noona~ you are so pretty!" One guy cooed.

"Noona! Your body is daebak!"

"You are like a goddess!!"

"You're like the perfect package."

Jooeun smiled at the cute boys and politely bowed back.

"Omo! She bowed to us!" One boy squealed. Jooeun laughed.

"Omo! She laughed!" Another guy exclaimed. It seems that whatever Jooeun did they thought it was the best thing in the world, so Jooeun got tired of their constant yapping and wanted to go in.

"Noona! Please take a picture with us, please?" The boys begged. Jooeun agreed and they took a picture before Jooeun went back in. 

When Jooeun came back in, Sera was leaning against the wall and smirking at her. "So..what did I tell you?" 

Jooeun grinned at Sera. "I guess...I look hot."

 

Jooeun was in the best mood as she skipped to the cafe while humming Mama. Only Sungjin and a feew other employess were left when Jooeun barged in.

"Hey Jooeun!" Sungjin greeted.

"CARELESS CARELESS SHOOT ANONYMOUS ANONYMOUS. HEARTLESS. MINDLESS. NO ONE WHO CARE ABOUT MEE!!" Jooeun sang as she circled around Sungjin and laughing. Sungjin chuckled at her goofiness while the other employess looked at her weirdly.

"You..okay? Sungjin joked.

"Eel uh buh leen cheh, wae myun hah neun guht gaht dah. CHAM eul soo bahk geh uhp suh, Noon eul gahm jee mahhhhAHHHHHHHHH." Jooeun sang as she twirled around Sungjin. Sungjin shook his head and grabbed ahold of Jooeun before she went crazy. 

"Kim Jooeun! You need to calm down!" Sungjin said.

"Im sorry Oppa! I just feel so great today! Guess what?" 

"What?"

"I found the perfect dress Oppa! Youre gonna love it!" Jooeun squealed. Sungjin chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"You'll look great in any dress." He stated. Jooeun grinned at his cheesiness and hit his arm.

"Shut up oppa."

 

Jooeun was singing the whole time while she was in the shower, when she got out of the shower, and when she was drying her hair. Jooeun was surprised that her voice didnt collapse yet from all the singing/screaming she did. Jooeun was humming another tune when she gotu out of the bathroom.

"AHHH!" Jooeun screamed as she saw Baekhyun sitting casually on her bed, grinning at her. Jooeun held tightly on her towel which was the only thing that covered her body. "OPPA!" She screamed.

"Missed you too." He winked.

"Oppa! Im !" Jooeun yelled.

"And?" Baekhyun said raising his eyebrows. 

Jooeun blushed in embarrsement as she shuffled to her closet." Just saying." She muttered before closing the closet door to change. Baekhyun shook his head at her silliness. Jooeun soon came back out wearing sweats and an Exo t-shirt making Baekhyun chuckle. Jooeun twirled several times before pointing at her shirt. "Im an exotic!" She exclaimed. Baekhyun blinked several times at her outburst but smiled at her cuteness. Jooeun winked at him before perfecltly dancing the choreography for the chorus of Growl. Baekhyun's mouth opened wide.

"Jooeun ah! That was perfect! I didnt know you could dance!" Baekhyun said. Jooeun curtsied to Baekhyun.

"I have more." She said. Jooeun cleared several times before singing Baekhyun's line in Overdose with the high notes. Baekhyun was amazed. She sang the high notes with ease and perfection. Baekhyun was about to comment when Jooeun stopped him. "Im not done!" Baekhyun nodded. Jooeun easily rapped Chnayeol's part before forgetting some of the words of the rest of the rap. Jooeun bowed and curtsied at Baekhyun who was clapping nonstop. Baekhyun walked over to Jooeun and pecked her on the cheeks. 

"I never knew my girl was so talented." He said. Jooeun blushed. "Really, you're really good at singing, dancing, and rapping. And you're beautiful as well, why dont you try auditioning?" Jooeun fervently shook her head.

"As much that I am so glad you became an idol and made me happier, I dont really have a passion to..become a celebrity." Baekhyun nodded in understandment and ruffled her hair. 

"I understand Jooeun ah.." Baekhyun warmly smiled. 

"Oppa! Can you be my partner to dance?"

"Dance what?"

"Ive always wanted to try the tree in Wolf. I'll be Luhan Oppa since you do it with him." 

Baekhyun chuckled. "Okay..so..first grab my hand." Jooeun grabbed his hand. "and the most important part for this is balance, so we have to kind of intertwine our feet." They did just that. "And just let go, and raise your other hand up." Jooeun struggled a bit to find her balance but eventually got it and rose her hands up. "And just slowly wave it like a branch blowing from the wind." Jooeun concentrated and soon they were in sync. 

"yes!" Jooeun cheered. "Next!"

"Next?" baekhyun asked.

"Yep! the pyrmaid thing in the beginning of Overdose." 

"W-what??" Baekhyun asked shocked. Jooeun grabbed onto his arm and pouted.

"Please Oppa?? Ive always wanted to try it." 

"How though?" 

"You hold me!"

"But Im at the top." Baekhyun joked.

"Than Ill hold you." Jooeun seriously said as she lied down and lifted her feet. "Come on." She motioned. Baekhyun shook his head while taking her hand and standing her up. 

"You weakling cant hold me." Baekhyun teased. Jooeun stuck her tongue out. 

"Oppa than hold me, please?" Jooeun begged. Baekhyun sighed.

"Alright alright fine, but be very careful okay?" Jooeun nodded in obedience.

Baekhyun lied down and stretched his legs up. "Okay Jooeun carefull put your feet on to mine, and hold onto the wall for support." Jooeun nodded and climbed on her chair and slowly put her feet with Baekhyun's. When she got balance she relied on the wall right beside her and finally stood straight up. 

"Oppa! I did it!" Jooeun squealed. Baekhyun chuckled as he put his arms behind his head for like a pillow and stared up at Jooeun who was giggling. She was so light that he probably could have stayed in that position forever. "Oppa lets clap!" Jooeun said. Baekhyun laughed. 

"Alright at the count of 3 we clap okay? 1...2.." The couple clapped and laughed in bliss as their hands were in rhythm. 

"Oppa this is so- " Jooeun couldnt finish her sentence becuase she lost her balance. 

"Jooeun ah!" Baekhyun exclaimed. Jooeun thankfully toppled over to her bed but because she fell on the bed with so much force her body bounced back up and was now going to hit the floor. Baekhyun qucickly reacted and before her body hit the floor and strongly grabbed onto her wrists and pulled her down towards him and she landed with a thump onto Baekhyun. Baekhyun lightly coughed at the impact but was more worried about Jooeun. 

"Jooeun ah! Jooeun! are you okay!?" Baekhyun gently scooted out from Jooeun so she could lie on the floor and he hovered above her examining her face. "Jooeun ah? Kim Jooeun!" Baekhyun lightly hit her cheeks. Jooeun finally opened her eyes making Baekhyun sigh in relief. "Yah dont do anything stupid like that ever again!" Baekhyun retorted. Jooeun lightly nodded and widened her eyes when she realized they were centimeters apart. Baekhyun's worry and anger dissolved as he stared at her soft, pink lips. 

"Im sorry Oppa.."Jooeun apologized. Baekhyun's eyes softened as he smoothed her hair.

"I thought you got hurt."

Jooeun lightly chuckled as she shook her head." Im perfectly fine..becase you're here." Baekhyun stared into Jooeun's eyes lovingly before picking her up bridal style and laid her on her bed and lied down beside her, cuddling together drifting off to sleep.