Jealousy and Trust

Not Just a Normal Fan

Jooeun bowed to the workers who finished their shift and was now leaving while Jooeun entered the cafe to jusr start her shift. She had a very lazy day today so she wanted to work harder than normal. She nodded at Sungjin in acknowlegence because the cafe was already packed, they had no time to greet each other. After 2 hours of nonstop serving and investing, the cafe finally quieted down so the two workers could rest.

"Whew, a lot of customers today." Sungjin commented as he wiped some sweat off his forehead. Jooeun nodded in agreement as she took a long gulp of icy water. 

"Im glad though, I like being busy." Jooeun said, as she stared at a couple at a table being lovery dovey and feeing each other. She sighed unintentionally making Sungjin grin at her teasingly.

"Is Jooeun lonely?" He teased. Jooeun pouted as she hit his arm.

"Yeah..."

Sungjin laughed as he ruffled her hair. "When we have time, Ill take you on a date. So we wont feel as lonely." 

"We?" 

Before Sungjin could answer a cough was heard at the counter making the two workers turn their heads to see a customer waiting. At the same time another customer called for them. 

"Uhh Ill take the counter customer." Jooeun stated as she walked towards the counter. She punched some buttons on the cash register. "And what you like sir?"

"You."

Jooeun widened her eyes at the unexpected answer. Than...she squinted her eyes and peered closer. "Oh my gosh..Bawkhyun oppa!?" She whispered. Baekhyun did the quiet signal as he looked around to see if anyone heard. He gave her a small smile before sliding a piece of paper to Jooeun before scurrying off. Jooeun watched Baekhyun in disbelief until he went outside the cafe, crossed the street, and disappeared by turning a corner. In curiousity, Jooeun opened the folded paper to see a phone number and a note :My Phone number! Text me and say its you! After that rip this paper up! Love, BH. 

Jooeun tched at the demanding letter but immediately followed the instructions. After saving his number, she quickly ripped the letter and put it in the sink down the drain. She felt a vibration from her pocket and checked her phone.

Im gonna visit you after your shift ends so dont leave today! make sure youre by yourself, YOUR BOO.

Jooeun shook her head before replying okay and putting her phone back. She looked around for Sungjin and saw him serving customers. She inwardly squealed, she could not wait for tonight.

 

"Arent you coming?" Sungjin asked.

"No..uh...I have to clean up.."

"Want me to help?" 

Jooeun shook her head. "No, its fine. I just need some time by myself.." Jooeun was anxious for Sungjin to quickly leave. It was already 30 minutes after their shift was supposed to be over. Sungjin would not leave.

"Are you sure?" 

Jooun sighed and giggled. "Oppa..Im fine! You left me alone plenty of times and I am perfectly fine! Now go please, take some rest you worked hard today." Sungjin gave her a long look before surrendering.

"Alright fine fine..Ill leave." Sungjin ruffled her hair before walking out. 

Jooeun let out a big sigh as she looked at the time. 1:45 am. Is he not coming? Just than the tinkling of the bell rang and she immediately rose her head to see Baekhyun with the same outfit but without the cap and sunglasses. Jooeun cocked her head to the side looking at Baekhyun who just stood there glaring at her?

"Is..everything alright?" Jooeun carefully asked. opened wide when Baekhyun crossed his arms and pouted. What the.. "Are you okay?"

"No." He grumbled. Jooeun put her hand to her hips and stared at him.

"Why?" 

Suddenly he walks to Jooeun in 3 big steps so they were now centimeteres apart. Jooeun looked up at Baekhyun to stare at him in the eyes. "Whats wrong?" She asked, concerned. Baekhyun was still pouting when all of a sudden he reaches back to her hair and loosens it from the ponytail. "Hey! Im still hot!" Baekhyun was now glaring at her, well at her hair. "Do you not like my hair?"

"He touched it.." He muttered.

"What?"

Baekhyun looked into her eyes and said it more clearfully. "That tall guy touched your hair!" 

Jooeun stayed quiet as she processed what he said, than she burst into laughter clutching on her stomach. "Y-you're mad because Sungjin oppa touched my hair!? PWAHAHAHA" Baekhyun was now glaring at Jooeun as she continued to laugh. 

"Nu Uh! You do NOT call him Oppa!"

"Than what do I call him?"

"Sir. Dude. Guy. Mutant. NOT Oppa."

"Youre being immature."

"I am not!" Baekhyun retorted as he pouted once again and crossed his arms. Jooeun smiled at his cuteness as she uncrossed his arms and instead wrapped them around her. Than she used two fingers to lift  up the corners of his cheeks, making him smile. 

"Can we not talk about Sungjin Oppa and just have our time?" 

Baekhyun's eyes softened and hugged her more closely. "Sorry..I guess I got..jealous." He muttered. Jooeun giggled as she patted his head. 

"Its okay Oppa, it was cute. But you know, how do you think I feel? Youre always around girls in tight dresses and revealing clothes.." 

Baekhyun separated from her a little so he can look at her. "But they dont ruffle my hair and ask to go on a date just because theyre lonely."

"Ohmygosh you heard that?!"

"Yes! Why? Were you gonna go!?"

"yeah...as friends of course."

"You cheater!" 

"Oppa..seriously?" 

"Im being two timed!" He wailed. Jooeun slapped her hand on her forehead. Oh boy...

 

The couple decided to leave the cafe and head on to a more private place so they can be more..coupley. They were going...to Exo's dorm. Yep..How lucky is Kim Joo Eun!? A fan girl INVITED to Exo's dorm. Jooeun immediately rejected the offer at first but from Baekhyun's persistent begging she gave up. Besides, he comforted her saying that a few girls came in because they were the other members' girlsfriends as well. Some were actors, idol, and also normal people just like her. So now here they were at the entrance at Exo's dorm, one was super excited, and one was extremely nervous. 

"I feel like I'm invading.." Jooeun guiltly said.

"I told you, youre not the first one." Baekhyun squeezed her hand and gave her an encourgaing smile. "Besides IF we get in any trouble, its all mine, you didnt do anything wrong." 

Jooeun let out a deep breath before entering the dorm.

 

To her surprise, it was nothing as she expected. It really looked like a normal apartment. If someone robbed here, they wouldnt even notice it was the house of super famous people. This made Jooeun feel more relaxed, she liked it. Jooeun carefully took off her shoes and stepped into the living room softly as if she made any noice, the other boys would come out telling her to get out. Baekhyun squeezed her hand and lead her to the couch before going in the other room probably to get the other members. One by one the members came out greeting Jooeun politely. She felt her face getting redder as the numbers of hot guys increased in the same room as her. Baekhyun naturally plopped on the couch beside Jooeun and the tv. At first they just sat by each other because of everyone else in the room. But Baekhyun started to move closer towards Jooeun and finally wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her in. Jooeun was stiff at first, but she soon relaxed and naturally leaned against Baekhyun. Baekhyun held her hand and rubbed his thumb on her hand making Jooeun feeling all tingly. They were watching news about the recent voting in Korea when it suddenly changed to celebrity news featuring Baekhyun..and Taeyeon.

Jooeun immediately felt Baekhyun tense and also the other members feeling awkward. Chanyeol took the mic and was about to change the channel. "Hey dont change it." Everyone looked at Jooeun in surprise as she looked back at everyone innocently "Its interesting." Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun nervously before putting the remote down.

"We can change it if you want." Baekhyun suggested. Jooeun moved away from Baekhyun so she can look at him.

"Oppa..I trust you. Im hoping that everything the reporter saying is false?" 

"Well.."

Jooeun patiently waited for Baekhyun's explanation. 

"They are true but its so over exaggerrated you know? Just because..Im a fan of her...and all these videos and pictures are also exaggerated. They just cut off the whole picture so it looks like were something but were not." 

Jooeun nodded and reached for his hand. "I know Oppa I know..thats why it doesnt really bother me." 

Baekhyun stared at her in awe. How did he find a girl so nice and perfect!? She was an angel to him. "Thank you..it really means a lot that you trust me."

Jooeun smiled and turned back to the tv and realized that the members were watching them like they were a korean drama. 

"Eww so cheesy!" Sehun complained as everyone else laughed. 

Jooeun focused on the news again and felt a tinge of jealousy. Not because Taeyeon and Baekhyun were "together" but because she wanted to show baekhyun that she can be pretty as well. She also wanted to have the best makeup and hair, the iest dress, and the highest heels so she could be in the same level as him. But as of now..she was a part time college student, nothing else. One day..she wants to show Baekhyun how attractive she can be..one day...one day...