!!!!

Not Just a Normal Fan

Hello readers! Unless you have been living under a rock than you probably heard the news with taeyeon and baekhyun. Now, i am happy for them..but...if you know how baekhyun acted because of the relationship especially instagram..i cant help but feel betrayed..i was very very angry when i first heard the news and baekhyun and taeyeons actions even made me more angrier. But now that time has passed im not angry anymore instead i feel betrayed. I remember eagerly looking forward to BHs instagram updates because his pictures and status were so cute and it felt like he was talking to me. But obviously that wasnt the case..i wonder how he felt when thousands of girls oggled over his updates when they were all just for TY. I feel pretty stupid haha. I was a die hard Baekhyun stan..but now...i dont know anymore.dont misunderstand me please, i dont hate him. Its just that i cant look at him the same anymore. And yes baekhyun is human but he is also a celebrity you guys.he chose to go towards that road and making the sacrifice of dating secretly im my opinion is not a big deal. He is responsible for his actions. But you guys, have you seen the mallicious comments and threats he has been getting? I truly think he does not deserve all that. Oy..so many complications in just a few days.in conclusion, i wont be updating this story until..i get my emotions (?) for baekhyun and its also really awkward for me right now to write a fanfiction about baekhyun and another girl and also taeyeon. So..please bare with me and if you have any questions feel free to ask. Thank you very much!