Party part 2

Not Just a Normal Fan

As the last reporter left the ballroom, the mood completely changed. The elegant decorated tables were pushed aside, the males in the room took off their dress coats to reveal more colorful and comfortable attire, and from a few change ups from the women, they went from ballroom dresses to party dresses. The disco hidden in the ceiling came out and illuminated the room with bright colors, music changed from classical music to dance music, and Eunhyuk went from the night's MC to the DJ. Jooeun looked at the changes in awe, every celebrity must have felt so uptight and restrained from the public eye, and now, they were free to do whatever they wanted. 

Jooeun couldnt contained her excitement and looked at Baekhyun who was already smiling at her. "This is so awesome, I had no idea the party would turn out like this." Jooeun beamed. Baekhyun chuckled and puller her in closer.

"This is probably one of the best nights for celebrities, a privae dance party with no public eye whatsoever, you would not believe the security outside of this building right now. No one can go out or go in." Baekhyun explained as he stared at Jooeun's twinkling eyes. Jooeun squealed and looked around the room. 

"Wait..so does that mean..." Jooeun couldnt finish her sentence as Baekhyun swiftly leaned down and planted a kiss on her lips...their first kiss. Jooeun froze as she felt his lips on hers, she felt like her heart was going to jump out of her ribcage and her legs couldnt hold her. Baekhyun easily wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. Jooeun naturally closed her eyes and enjoyed the sweet kiss. Baekhyun felt tingly all over his body as he felt her soft lips, Jooeun eventually became less stiff and their lips moved in unison. Baekhyun smiled before letting go so they can catch their breaths. Baekhyun took deep breaths as he put his forehead to hers. "That..was the best moment of my life." Baekhyun softly whispered. Jooeun smiled and just enjoyed his presence with her eyes closed.

"You must be honored to take my first kiss." Jooeun teased. Baekhyun chuckled as he rubbed her back analyzing her whole face. 

"First kiss? Cute." He ily whispered. Jooeun opened her eyes in shock at his sudden voice and instantly locked eyes with Baekhyun. Jooeun giggled and by as she slid her finger on Baekhyun's suit as she stared at him with seductive eyes. 

"Cute?" She asked in the most y voice she could do. Baekhyun gulped as he unintentionally felt his eyes moving dowwards to her cleavage..Jooeun confused where he was looking also looked down. Is he looking at my s!? Jooeun squealed and pushed away him away.

"You byuntae!" Jooeun giggled. Baekhyun coughed nervously, as he blushed red but eventuually laughed as well. They laughed in merriment for a while until they realized that...everyone was staring at them. Jooeun awkwardly coughed as she looked at Baekhyun with slight fear. But to her surprise, Baekhyun looked very composed. Baekhyun fixed his suit before reaching out his hand to Jooeun, Jooeun slowly and nervously took it and they both faced the crowd.

"Dear SM family," Baekhyun started. "My brothers alreayd knew this," Baekhyun nodded towards Exo who were all containing their squealing and excitement. "But, this beautiful girl right here.." Baekhyun gently said as he motioned his hand to Jooeun. "Is my girlfriend, and..I love her." Baekhyun confessed and proudly smiled to the crowd. The crowd was silent and Jooeun was waiting for criticism and yelling but the crowd erupted into cheeres congratulating the couple. Jooeun leaned towards Baekhyun.

"Oppa, why are they so happy?"

"because..we're family Jooeun ah..let me just say that 90% of everyone in here is not single, and half of those people are dating regular people." Baekhyun stated. 

"Hey! Just because you're dating Baekhyun ee does not mean you dont have to do your work!Now go serve us your delicious desserts!" Eunhyuk jokingly yelled. Jooeun giggled and hurried to the dessert table as eager celebrities lined up to taste the breads. 

As Jooeun was too busy serving people, she did not notice that Sungjin was absent. It was after everyone got their desserts that she realized she had done the serving all by herself. Frowning, Jooeun called Sungjin, but he didnt asnwer. Where could Oppa be? But her concern for Sungjin vanished as warm hands covered her eyes. 

"Guess who it is??" Someon asked in a teasing tone. Jooeun was surprised, when she felt hands covering her eyes she thought it was Baekhyun, but the voice was definitely not Baekhyun's.

"Uh..who are you?" Jooeun asked.

"Yah!" He yelled as he dropped his hands and turned her around.

"Oh! Kai Oppa!" Jooeun exclaimed as she stared up at the handsome tanned boy grinning at her.

"I missed you my number 1 fan!" Kai teased as he gave her a bone crushing hug. Jooeun blushed at his teasing. Kai looked at her up and down and wiggled his eyebrows. "Geesh..you're hot." Kai winked.Jooeun pushed his shoulder playfully before all the other Exo members surrounded her and chatted and . Jooeun was glad to see all of them but she still couldnt fine Baekhyun.

"Oppa wheres Baekhyun oppa?" Jooeun asked.

"Uh...he went out to the hallway to talk to your partner?" Kai nervously said.

Jooeun's eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. "Sungjin Oppa??"

 

 While Jooeun was serving, Baekhyun quickly went to the bathroom before he was going to approach Jooeun and help her out, but something stopped him. When Baekhyun was walking back to the ballroom, a poster caught his eye. It was a poster of Baekhyun and his friends back when he was a trainee. His eyes instantly landed on a very close trainee friend he had, Park Jin Sung. Baekhyun squinted his eyes closer, for any resemblance to Sungjin. They were both tall, but that was mostly it as they looked pretty different. Baekhyun widened his eyes. He couldnt have.. Baekhyun tapped his finger on his chin as he thought. Jinsung, was a great singer, a terrific singer, but..he wasnt good looking...but Sungjin,,,is very good looking..could Jinsung possibly have gotten a major plastic surgery? Baekhyun peered at Jinsung again and almost screamed when he saw the reflection of Sungjin staring back at him. Baekhyun whipped around to see Sungjin behind him. Sungjin slowly walked towards Baekhyun and stood beside him staring at the poster. After what felt like forever, Sungjin turned his head towards Baekhyun and smirked. "Long time no see best friend."

 

Jooeun nervously tapped her fingers on the table, it has been 30 minutes since she stopped talking with the Exo members as they migrated and mingled with other people, and she has been talking to them for about 40 minutes, and no Baekhyun was found, or Sungjin, She called Baekhyun twice already and no answer, same with Sungjin. Where are they?? Jooeun was about to go look for them herself when she saw Sungjin walking towards her.

"Oppa!" She exclaimed. Jooeun raced towards Sungjin and pouted. "Oppa! Where were you!? You totally left the work for all me to do!" Sungjin smiled before patting her head since he couldnt ruin her perfectly curled hair.

"Mian..I had..something urgent." Jooeun jutted out her lip.

"Than I guess you will clean up the mess since I served?" Jooeun asked as she batted her lashes. Sungjin chuckled before nodding.

"Alright alright sure, we'reeven than right?"

Jooeun nodded and gave him a smile before walking off to find Baekhyun. Sungjin'g expression hardened immeidately after Jooeun left. Enjoy while you can.. 

Jooeun looked all around the ballroom until she saw Baekhyun at the very other side of the room leaning against the wall looking crestfallen. Jooeun slowly approached Baekhyun.

"Oppa?" Jooeun softly called out. Baekhyun looked up and gave her a smile, which for once didnt look as much genuine. "Are you okay?" She asked, worried.

"Yeah, sorry, I-I'm just suddenly really tired." Jooeun's eyes fiilled with pity as she gently rubbed his arm.

"You must be really tired from all the tight schedules, do you want to leave early?" Jooeun softly asked.

"No!" Baekhyun instanly retorted, Jooeun jumped back in surprise at his sudden outburst. "S-sorry..I just want to spend the whole night with you." Baekhyun gently said as he pulled her closer. Jooeun searched his eyes and put her hands on the sides of Baekhyun's face. 

"Oppa whats wrong? You seem..weird." Jooeun stated, still searching his eyes. Baekhyun tried his best to act normal, but he couldnt look into her eyes. Instead he look at her nose, her forehead, or her lips, just not her eyes. Baekhyun smiled softly.

"I told you, I'm fine. Now lets not ruin the night and have fun okay?" baekhyun said. Jooeun uneasily nodded but decided to drop it. He just must be really tired..

 

 

As the night went on,Baekhyun seemed to be more of himself as he went back to his flirty and cute ways making it the best night ever for Jooeun. They talked, cuddled, dance, played, they basically did everything together. The two were now catching their breaths from the nonstop dancing they did right before. Baekhyun handed her some punch and they both gulped their drinks in seconds."Does your feet hurt?" Baekhyun worriedly asked as he glanced at her high heels. Jooeun nodded.

"Im fine, this is no big deal." She giggled. Baekhyun chuckled but his eyes focused on some waiters who were eyeing Jooeun with lustful eyes. Jooeun not noticing continued to fix her hair and cross her legs making the waiters hit each other's arm in excitement while focusing on Jooeun. Baekhyun sent daggers to them as he took off his coat and laid it on her bare legs. "Oppa?" She asked confusingly.

"Why did you wear that today?" He asked, pointing at her dress. Jooeun blinked in surprise.

"My dress?"

Baekhyun nodded. 

"Because.."Jooeun began to blush which made Baekhyun look at her in confusion. Why is she..blushing!? "I...wanted to..impress you.." Jooeun muttered the last part.

"What?" Baekhyun asked leaning to her so he can hear it better. 

"Impress you..." Jooeun repeated but much softly. Baekhyun sighed and grabbed her head gently and faced her towards him and leaned in closer. 

"What?" He asked again grinning as he saw blush creeping up her face. Jooeun pushed him back before yelling. "To impress you!" 

Baekhyun blinked several times as he smiled at her utter cuteness as she embarassingly covered her face with her hands. Baekhyun laughed. "What? To impress me? Why?" Baekhyun chuckled. Jooeun sighed and pouted as she explained. "Because..you're always surrounded by y girls so I wanted to show you that you already have a y girl so you dont need to be looking at other girls!" She babbled as she once again covered her face. Baekhyun laughed in glee at her cuteness. How can she get any cuter!? 

"Well..on the up side you definitely impressed me Kim Joo Eun, you really are y." Baekhyun complimented. Jooeun peeked at Baekhyun between her fingers. 

"Really?"

"Yep..but..dont ever wear anything like that again okay?"

Jooeun frowned. "Why?"

"because...than other guys will look at you, and I very very hate that." 

"But what if I want to wear something like this?" Jooeun teased.

Baekhyun frowned and went closer to Jooeun so they were centimeters apart. "Because..I do not want anyone able to look at your body.You can only wear those kind of dresses in a privae bedroom with me so that only I can see it, alright my Jooeun?" Baekhyun growled. Jooeun gulped and obediently nodded. 

"Alright..Oppa dont worry, these dresses are so frikin uncomfortable." Jooeun beamed. Baekhyun's eyes softened as he rubbed her cheek with his thumb. 

"Good girl." He softly said. 

 

The clock struck 12 meaning the party was over. Everyone prepared to go home as they bid farewell and for some reason, Baekhyun was acting like a kid hanging onto Jooeun. Some sunbaes looked at Baekhyun weird, but he didnt care. Jooeun groaned as he leaned against her making her almost topple but Baekhyun easily pulled her to him. 

"Oppa..Im tired..and my feet are killing me."

"Yeah hyung! Stop hogging her!" Sehun chuckled as he pulled Baekhyun off of Jooeun. Baekhyun grumbled as he glared at Sehun.

"Dont touch me Oh Sehun." Baekhyun warned. Sehun innocently smiled at Baekhyun than gave him a weird glance when he met eyes with Jooeun. Jooeun chortled at Sehun's silliness. 

Chanyeol worriedly glanced at Baekhyun. He knew. He knew why Baekhyun was acting like that. While Jooeun was at the bathroom, Baekhyun quickly explained to Chanyeol about what happened, making Chanyeol very worried so without anyone knowing, he always kept an eye on the two, and thankfully, nothing bad happened. The star studded crowd was now at night to be met by the cool summer wind. Some when to their respective homes and dorms while others immediately went back to the building to practie. Exo and Jooeun were outside waiting for Sungjin to get his car from the parking lot and arrive in front of them. 

Baekhyun saw Sungjin's car waiting for him to leave. "Jooeun ah I have to go now." Baekhyun said. Jooeun looked at him. 

"So soon?"

"Yeah..I have a very busy day tomm." 

Jooeun nodded in understandment and kissed him one more time. "Be safe and healthy Oppa, dont overdo yourself okay? And always know that Im cheering for you and Exo everyday." 

Baekhyun nodded and pecked her cheek before reluctanctly walking away. Baekhyun finally let out the tears he was holding in for the whole night when he was facing away from Jooeun. Baekhyun stopped walking as his heart beat faster. Tao bumped into him since he was behind Baekhyun. 

"Hyung, you okay?" 

baekhyun raced back towards Jooeun and hugged her one more time, without anytime for Jooeun to say anything he stared at her eyes. "Kim Joo Eun..no matter what happens, dont forget that I will never lie to you because I love you okay?" Baekhyun quickly said. Jooeun's eyes were filled with confusion but nodded. Baekhyun sighed to calm himself and gave her one hug before walking away again. Jooeun stared at him in confusion as he walked off. SHe turned her head in front of her as Sungjin's car drove in front. 

"Had a fun time?" Sungjin asked as he opened the door for her. Jooeun beamed at Sungjin before getting in. She talked to Sungjin about the night but Baekhyun's last words tugged at her heart for some reason...

 

 

Baekhyun stared longily at Sungjin's car from his van. His hands tightened into fists, he couldnt believe he just let her go like that... all because of Park Sung Jin...or Park Jin Sung...

 

FLASHBACK.

"Long time no see best friend." Sungjin smirked as he looked at an astonished Baekhyun.

"Park...Jin...Sung?" Baekhyun asked in disbelief.

"Yep thats me." 

"Why do you look so different?" Baekhyun questioned.

"Isnt it obvious? Plastic surgery..I did my whole face." Sungjin sneered. "Now, Im even more good looking than you." Sungjin cackled.

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes. "Why? You were fine before."

"No, I was ugly."

"Looks do not matter, you were so talented, why did you quit?" 

"Why?" Sungjin retorted. "Look at us right now Byun Baekhyun. You debuted while Im still a in waiter."

"If you just stayed in SM you could have debuted!" Baekhyun retorted. "I was rooting for you Park Jin Sung! You were one of my best friends when we were training.

"best friends?" Sungjin sneered." More like the best rivals. It was between you and me Byun Baekhyun, every single time we have our evaluations, they always compared me and you. You won everything, except for dancing. I was always second and you were always first. Yeah, I did see you as a friend, but you keep beating me Ive been a trainee for 5 years and YOU suddenly come in 1 year and suddenly take the number 1 spot! I should be where you are right now! I should bee the lead vocalist of Exo, NOT YOU." Sungjin screamed. Baekhyun sighed as he glared at Sungjin.

"Well, that obviously didnt happen did it?" Baekhyun smirked. Sungjin smirked back. "Yeah you sang better than me, you were more good looking, but I was a longer trainee and I was better at dancing! If looks dont matter, why did you debut instead of me!?" 

Baekhyun couldnt say anything..Sungjin was right..visuals boosted Baekhyun up the ranking, not to mention his awesome vocal skills. baekhyun gave up.

"Im sorry, okay? I thought..we could fulfill our dreams together..but you didnt have to go far to get plastic surgery." Baekhyun softly replied. Sungjin smirked.

"Past is the past, but whats important is the present right?" 

Baekhyun warily glanced at Sungjin. 

"I guess our present right now is Kim Joo Eun isnt it?" Sungjin sneered.

"Do.Not.Bring her in this, she has nothing to do with this." Baekhyun warned.

"No I think she does, because you are NOT going to steal something away from me again."

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes. "Steal!? None of what I got was never yours! And SHE is definitely not yours! She was always mine!"

"Will she continue be yours?" Sungjin questioned.

"Dont you dare hurt her." Baekhyun gritted his teeth.

"Im not gonna hurt her Byun Baekhyun, I like her too, a lot. And now I want her. I want her even more than becoming a singer. Im still pissed off with you, and I was even more mad at you when I realized that the girl I liked was in a relationship with you. But than I thought about it..maybe fate made me not debut for this reason. So I can happily be with Jooeun while you have your life being a singer, sounds fair doesnt it?" Sungjin cockily said. Baekhyun scoffed.

"What kind of BS is that? How is it fair when she loves me and not you?"

"I think she'll eventually like me. I know she trusts me, so all there left is love." 

Baekhyun scoffed at the nonsense Sungjin was saying. "Youre crazy."

Sungjin smiled....a little too much. "Well than, than you must think Im insane of what Im going to say now. You know Choi Hee Soo right?" Baekhyun froze. Heesoo was the number one saesang fan of Baekhyun, the one who tried to stab Jooeun when they first met. "Shes my cousin." Baekhyun felt his blood run cold.

"What?"

"Yep. Youre number 1 saesang fan is my cousin. Ha. Convenient right?" 

Baekhyun felt uneasy, this wasnt going right. "So what?"

"I dont know if you noticed, but shes been following you guys for quite some time. She has pictures from every date you guys had, even in her house." 

"Shes been in Jooeun's HOUSE!?" Baekhyun yelled in anger. Sungjin chuckled as he enjoyed making Baekhyun angry. 

"Woah there. Im not finished. If you dont give up on Jooeun, Im going to release the photos, and oh wont Jooeun have a happy life if those are released?" Sungjin sneered.

"I thought you said you liked her! So why would you make her life miserable!"

"Oh dont worry, after I persuade that her life is miserableall because of you and comes to me, Heesoo promised that she'll stop torturing her." Baekhyun winced at the wor torture and shook in anger.

"Why...why...why.." baekhyun said.

"Because, I think you deserve it Byun Baekhyun." 

Baekhyun yelled and shoved Sungjin onto the wall while choking him with his arm. "Give me one good reason why I shouldnt report you and your crazy cousin to the poice!?

"because..Ill still release the photos, and the other saesangs will torture Jooeun, you have no choice except to GIVE.HER.UP." 

Baekhyun shook in anger and fear and let go of Sungjin, admitting defeat. "So..what do you want me to do?" Baekhyun said weakly. Sungjin smirked in triumph.

"Have her for tonight. Have her as much as you want, but after the clock strikes 12 and the party is over, you will be over her as well. No more dates, dont even contact her, because Heesoo WILL know, and leave her alone. Simple as that." Sungjin patted Baekhyun's shoulder roughly before walking away. 

Baekhyun's energy was drained out even just thinking of avoiding her.He couldnt bare to even think about the hurt Jooeun will be feeling. Baekhyun trudged back to the ballroom to see Jooeun happily talking and joking with Sungjin. Baekhyun hid back against the hallway when she almost met eyes with him. I need some more time to myself..