A little action

Not Just a Normal Fan

After hours Exo's interveiw finished, new rumors once again swirled over the internet involving Baekhyun and SNSD's Taeyeon. Jooeun began to even believe some of the rumors since they seem so...real. She knew that if she wasn't Baekhyun's secret girlfriend, she would have definitely believed some of these "proofs." Jooeun closed her laptop knowing it was for the best for her and got ready to go to work. 

Jooeun smiled as she heard the welcoming sounds of bell chimes as she swung open the door for the cafe. Sungjin was already there who was setting up displays for their new bread flavors. 

"How was your day Oppa?" Jooeun cheerfully asked as she tossed her purse behind the counter and put on her uniform.

"Relaxing, I basically slept all day. You?" Sungjin replied as he wiped his hands in satisfaction and walked towards Jooeun.

"Great. I guess." Jooeun shrugged, their conversations were soon over as customers arrived.

 

It was the last hour before Sungjin and Jooeun were allowed to go home and the cafe was empty. They were playing mobile games on Sungjin's smartphone for 30 minutes, and they were getting bored.

"Do you want to close up early?" Sungjin asked as he yawned and stretched his long arms.

"Wouldnt we get in trouble?" Jooeun said as she focused on the game. "Yes! I beat your high score!" Jooeun pumped her fists out. 

"What!?" Sungjin exclaimed. "You didnt."

"I diiiddd~" Jooeun singsonged as she stuck her tongue out. Sungjin narrowed his eyes and grabbed for his phone but Jooeun stretched her arm, out of Sungjin's reach. 

"Give me my phone." Sungjin ordered. Jooeun just gave an eyesmile and stuck her tongue out once again. Sungjin tried once more to grab his phone, but failed again. "Are you testing me Kim Jooeun?" Sungjin asked in disbelief.

"Geesh Oppa, how come you cant get your phone? I mean I'm pretty not athletic and you say you are, but you cant even get your phone!" Jooeun mocked. 

Just than Sungjin leaped over the table almost knocking down Jooeun as he swiftly tried to reach for the phone. Jooeun enjoying teasing him flailed her arms all over the place making him  more irritated. "Yah!" He cried out in iritation and ruffled his hair. Sungjin was now sitting on the table facing Jooeun who was still sitting on her chair. His long legs were on either side of Jooeun and his hands rested on his knees. 

"This is a weird position Oppa." Jooeun eyed Sungjin and then moved her eyes to his face all the way down to his legs. 

"You ." 

Jooeun looked up at Sungjin with surprised eyes. "I am not!"

"Sure...now give me my phone you ." Sungjin reached his palm outwards towards Jooeun. She pouted and tightened her grip on his phone.

"No, you called me a ." Jooeun pouted. Sungjin raised his eyebrows. 

"Do you really want me to go with my back up plan?" Sungjin threatened.

"What back up plan?" Jooeun asked curiously. Sungjin shook his head and motioned for her to give the phone. Jooeun stubbornly refused. "No." 

"You have me with no choice then." Jooeun shrieked with laughter as Sungjin attacked her with tickles. 

"Oppa!" Jooeun shrieked. "i cant breathe! I surrender!" Jooeun was moving all around from the tickleness Sungjin was giving. She felt so ticklish that she fell from her chair and if Sungjin didnt catch her,she would have hit her head. Jooeun laughed and laughed and felt tears b her eyes as Sungjin kept tickling her sides for revenge. He finally stopped tickling her when Jooeun's grip on his phone loosened and it slid onto the floor. She pushed Sungjin away from her and wiped tears from her eyes. "You jerk! You made a girl cry!" Jooeun whined.

"Hey, you were the one who put the punishment on yourself." Sungjin shrugged his shoulders while smiling at Jooeun. She glared at him and pouted. "Hey, stop pouting. Should I tickle you again?" Sungjin threatened as he wiggled his fingers in a tickling motion making Jooeun widen her eyes in fear.

"N-no..please dont.." Jooeun whispered as she slowly backed away. Sungjin chuckled and walked closer. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes..." Jooeun eyed his moving fingers." AHh!" Jooeun shrieked as she sprinted across the cafe and headed towards the entrance. Jooeun looked back while speed walking to see Sungjin quickly catching up. She turned her head and was going to sprint out the door but she was met with a hard chest which made her stumble back with a "Oomph!" Strong hands grabbed on her wrists so she wouldnt tumble, but immeidately let go when Jooeun found her balance. Jooeun was about to apologize for the customer who came in but she abruptly stopped. She smelled the familiar scent and saw the familiar shoes. No way..Jooeun slowly glanced up to meet eyes with Baekhyun's in circle lenses and smoky makeup. She felt her heart beat faster as they hadn't been this close or had any contact in day. She felt a wave of emotions coming over her as she remembered the confusion she has been going through. Jooeun roughly broke the eye contact and bowed. "I'm sorry for bumping into you."

 

Baekhyun stared at Jooeun in shock as she apologized and bowed to him. Baekhyun awkwardly stood there until Jooeun lifted her head back up and walked back to the counter. His eyes automatically followed her until a rough hand clamped on his shoulder. He looked up to see Sungjin motioning for him to go outside, Baekhyun reluctantly followed.

The two boys were awkwardly standing beside each other as they silently felt the cool summer wind until Sungjin broke the silence.

"I saw the interview, nice job." Sungjin smirked.

"It was all because of your crazy cousin, I had no idea she followed me to China." Baekhyun growled.

"Now, wasnt it all worth it? Doesnt Jooeun seem happier than before?"

Baekhyun scoffed. "No she looked miserable." Baekhyun replied with a straining tone. Sungjin smirked. He knew that Baekhyun saw him and Jooeun playng with his phone and the tickling part. He knew all along, which motivated him to do more skinship than usual.

Baekhyun felt his heart ripping as he thought back to the scenes he saw Jooeun laughing blissfully with Sungjin before he decided to go in the cafe. Baekhyun sighed before looking at Sungjin. "How...is she?"

Sungjin smirked at Baekhyun before walking back in the cafe. "Dont want to say."

 

Jooeun curiously peeked at Baekhyun and Sungjin, she seriously wanted to know what they were talking about. It seemed to be serious since there was no laughing and the stiffness of both of them. She quickly pretended to be working when she saw Sungjin coming back in. Moments later, Baekhyun followed and he quickly glanced at Jooeun before looking up to the menus. 

"So why are you here?" Sungjin asked.

"members wanted some snacks since we just came back from China, they really like it here." Baekhyun replied as he focused on the menus.

"Want the usuals?" Sungjin asked.

"Sure." Baekhyun roughly replied. Sungjin nodded and went back in the kitchen only leaving Jooeun and Baekhyun.

They both stood there awkwardly both wanting to embrace each other but also both confused and mad at each other. When Sungjin, arrived with the food, Baekhyun had no choice but walk to the counter where Jooeun was. Jooeun awkwardly pushed some buttons on the register, but before she could say the price, Baekhyun dropped a big wad of cash. "keep the change." He said quickly before grabbing the foods and walking away.

 

Baekhyun felt his body tremble and tears filling his eyes once again as he quickly walked away from Jooeun. But before he went outside, he slightly heard the sounds of light footsteps and finally felt a warm, papaer bag on his hand and soft, fingers over his as it made his fingers curl around the paper bag. "Be healthy Oppa..these are some healthy food we have, they will really energize you." Jooeun softly whispered, she lingered her fingers on his for a little while before removing her hand and walked away from Baekhyun. Baekhyn quickly opened the door and jogged to the SM building with the members' food on one hand, and the bag Jooeun gave her tightly enclosed on his other hand.

 

The members stampeded over to Baekhyun when he arrived with the delicious foods immediately filling the room with a pleasing aroma. As the members dug in their foods, Baekhyun sat away from them and stared at the paper bag Jooeun gave him. He wanted to remember every detail of the bag before he ripped it and devoured whatever was in there, he really didnt care what was in there. When he was prepared, Baekhyun opened the bag to see chicken salad sandwich, variety of fruits, and a homemade healthy smoothie. Baekhyun eyes softened as he looked at each food. Thank you Jooeun ah..my angel..