In the Van

Not Just a Normal Fan

"Jooeun woke up with a jolt, as she had a dream of last night, repeating..repeating...repeating...Jooeun opened one eye as she felt the sunlight streaming down on her face from a small window. She yawned and felt refreshed forgetting the events that happened from yesterday. Jooeun scratched her head and looked around her surroundings. Her heart sank as she remembered how she ended up here. Right...my nightmare was 100 percent real..

A sudden overwhelming feeling went through her body, she needed to pee. Jooeun looked around the big practice room for any sign of a bathroom, but no luck. Jooen sighed as she had no choice but to step out of the room. She grabbed her purse and walked across the room to the door. She hesitated for a minute but with determination to pee she opened the door and leaned in to see if anyone was there. She looked left and right of the hallways, trying to find the bathroom but also making sure no one was there. She almost jumped for joy when she saw the welcoming sign that said "Bathroom". She looked both ways before tiptoeing quickly to the bathroom.

After doing her business she desperately leaned into one of the bathroom  mirrors studying her face. I look soooo bad!! Oh is there anything in my purse that can help me?? Jooeun looked through her purse and to her relief, she found her bb cream and other makeup products. "Yes!" She squealed, she decided to wash her face with a bar soap the bathroom had and eat a lot of mints to cover her morning breath. She also thankfully had a spare tanktop in her purse and changed into that. "Ahhh..Much better!" She combed her hair with her fingers and adjusted her clothes before nodding to herself in satisfaction. There...I look a little bit more appealing. Jooeun once again went to spy mode as she looked out to the hallway, finding no one, she decided to just leave, I mean why not? Im not needed here anyways.. 

She was so close..so close of being free but nope. 

"Where do you think youre going?" A voice said before a hand gently closed the door that she opened. Jooeun inwardly groaned as she turned to the person but was shocked to see Byun Baekhyun once again. 

"Uh....uh..leaving?"

"You cant leave." He stated. Jooeun cocked her head to the side.

"Why not?"

"Theyre still here." He said coldly.

"Who?" Jooeun asked. He didnt answer but he kept staring at her which made her very uncomfortable. Jooeun thought for a minute."The Saesangs?" He nodded slowly. "Oh...so...how do I get out?" He gives you a heart warming smile. 

"You come with me."

 

"Just change into this...and this...and wear this." Baekhyun handed you another shirt, a jacket, and a wig. You looked at the items in your hand and you couldnt believe that you agreed to this.

"Is is too late to back off now?" Jooeun sheepishly asked. Baekhyun pouted and shook his head. Jooeun seriously just wanted to pinch his cheeks. Hes so cute...."P-please?"

"Nope. Too late. All the other guys know so youre just gonna have to be beside us the whole day!" He said as he grinned at her. Jooeun giggled at his over enthusiasm. "Hey." He called.

"Yeah?" Jooeun replied, for the firtst time since they met Jooeun finally looked up at him in the eyes. Baekhyun was finally able to see every detail of her face. Last night when they met eyes for the first time Baekhyun couldnt move. He was literally frozen, she basically..captivated him. She was very pretty, but its not like she was the prettiest girl he's ever seen, but still...he thought she was very beautiful in her own way. Now he can clearly see her face, he literally felt his heart doing cartwheels. "What the heck.." Baekhyun thought. "Hello? Earth to Baekhyun?"

"H-huh?" 

Jooeun chuckled as she poked his chest. "You said hey, and I said what, so now its your turn to tell me why you said hey." She explained, she tried her very best to ignore her finger touching his chest...which was very hard. Gosh...I didnt know he was so..fit..

"Oh..right." Baekhyun said. "Uh..I just wanted to say that it was nice seeing you smile, I'm glad I made you smile, after you know..from all that has happened.."

"Oh...Well I guess I'll smile more." Jooeun said giving him a smile once again.

 

The two were the only ones inside Exo's van as the rest of the members were still preparing to leave in the building. The atmosphere was awkward..in a good way. Both tried to ignore that their knees were touching since they were sitting beside each other. Baekhyun who was always talkative couldnt handle the silence and decided to ask questions. "So...I still dont know you." He started.

"What?" Jooeun said from the sudden statement.

"I dont know your name, or why you were by yourself at night, I just...dont know you." He shrugged. Jooeun nodded in agreement.

"Youre right." She said as she turned so she was facing Baekhyun. "Ahnyeong hae sae yo." She bowed.

Baekhyun surprised by the sudden greeting bowed back. Jooeun giggled. "You're older than me so I'm givng you a proper greeting."

"Oh.."

"My name is Kim Joo Eun. I'm Korean, but lived in the U.S. my whole life." Jooeun had no idea if he even cared or not but she felt like he deserved it because he was very kind to her throughout this whole time. Baekhyun was actually very focused, he was really interested about this girl. "Uh...I'm 18..and-"

"Wait what??" Baekhyun gasped."Youre 18!?"

Jooeun nodded slowly as she saw his eyes getting wider and wider. "Omona..." Baekhyun muttered. 

"What??"

"I thought you were much older..."  

Jooeun looked at him confusingly. Why the heck does he sound so dissppointed? Omo...Does he not like high schoolers? Maybe he only likes noonas...

"Uh..do you not like 18 year olds?" Jooeun carefully asked. Baekhyun shook his head immediately.

"No its not that, its just I thought you were like a year younger than me." He chuckled.

"Do I look that old?" 

"No of course n-" Baekhyun stopped as he realized what she just said. "Did you say old!?"

"Huh?" Jooeun blinked, than she blushed as she realized what she said. "Uh..no?"

"How could you!?" Baekhyun whined as he put his hand on his chest. "You hurt my feelings!"

"I didnt say you were old!"

"You technically did! Im 23 Jooeun ah! I am still ripe and fresh!" Baekhyun humphed. Jooeun stared at him and than burst out laughing. The most loudest laughter she has done in a long time. She thought his face expression was so funny, and it just delighted her that he called her by her name.

"Heeeey!! Stop laughing!" Baekhyun whined. Jooeun wiped her eyes before giggling again.

"23 is pretty old." 

"I am not old! Wait till youre 23!"

"By the time I'm 23 you're 28!!" 

Baekhyun's face seemed to have lost color as he realized that he cannot win this argument. "Nooo!! I dont want to be 28! Just stay 18 Jooeun ah okay?" Jooeun laughed some more but nodded anyways. "Anyways..continue your introduction." 

The awkward ice seemed to have cracked as Jooeun was freely talking to Baekhyun with him saying witty comments and jokes along the way. 

"HAHAHAHA!" Baekhyun burst out laughing. Jooeun narrowed her eyes as she crossed her arms.

"Dont laugh at me!"

"Shortie!! You're only 158 cm!!" 

"Hey I cant control my height!"

"Yes you can! You must have been a bad kid, not drinking enough milk and sardines."

Jooeun scrunched her face as she glared at him. Baekhyun wiped his eyes as he slowly stopped laughing. "Alright alright I'm sorry. Keep go-" The van door slid open making the two jump up. 

"Hello!!!!!" A deep voice boomed. Jooeun gasped as she saw the happy virus Park Chanyeol right in front of her. And than she sees Leader Suho, and than the charismatic voice D.O. and than the manly maknae Sehun and finally the dancing maching Kai, Jooeun's second bias after Baekhyun. Than she realized that she has been talking to her ultimate bias for 30 minutes. Jooeun looked at them in wonder but that was gone when she was interrupted by Kai tapping on her shoulder. 

"Hey can you scoot down a bit? I need more room." Jooeun nodded as she had no choice but to sit much closer to Baekhyun. Now she was sitting in the middle between Kai and Baekhyun with their bodies touching her. She was hyperventilating. 

"So what were you guys doing? I heard Baekhyun laugh all the way from outside." Suho said. 

"Oh she was just introducing herself to me." Baekhyun smirked, "Now continue."

"Right now?" Jooeun squeaked.

"Right now." 

Jooeun looked at each of the members who were now all looking at her with their utmost attention. "Baekhyun ah why don't you summarize what she said to you before we got here?" Chanyeol asked.

"Lets see..."baekhyun started rubbing his hands. "Well her name is Kim Joo Eun, shes 18, she came last night to look at the SM building, shes a fan of ours, her favorite color is purple, she lived in the states her whole life, oh and shes 158 cm." Baekhyun snorted at the end. Jooeun glared at him while sticking out her lips.

"You have no right to laugh about that." She retorted.

"And why not?" Baekhyun teased.

"Because..Kai and Chanyeol and Suho and Sehun are taller than you." The van got quiet before everyone but Baekhyun and DO burst out laughing. "And D.O. doesnt have to be tall cause hes so good looking." This time DO joined in the laughter as their talkative member pouted.

"Heey...Im not ugly.." He pouted. 

"Yes you are." Chanyeol teased making Baekhyun pout more and cross his arms.

"So Jooeun sshi?" Suho called.

"Neh?"

"You like us?"

Jooeun blushed. "Yeah..a lot actually."

"Than you must have a bias." Suho stated. Jooeun widened her eyes as the members once again focused on her. Baekhyun was looking at the window but he was the most one who was paying attention.

"O-of course.." Jooeun stutterred.

"Aww shes so cute!" Chanyeol exclaimed, which made Jooeun blush harder.

"Hey hyung I think you're her bias." Sehun stated.

"No she called me good looking." D.O. said.

"She obviously likes me the best right Jooeun ah?" Kai cooed as he leaned in towards her. Jooeun was blushing madly now at the close contact with Kai. 

Baekhyun felt..weird..he felt uncomofortable when s were hitting on her..and they werent even hitting on her..he just didnt really like it. Baekhyun uncrossed his arms as he stared at Jooeun from the side view. She is really pretty...and I like it that shes so short.,..Short girls are cute..He thought, smiling. He was distracted from his thoughts and he didnt hear s calling his name.

"Hyung!" Sehun called.

"Y-yeah?" Baekhyun said turning towards Sehun. 

"You ready?"

"For what?" 

"Jooeun is going to poke her bias' cheek."

"Oh,,,"Baekhyun his dry lips, he was suddenly very nervous, and so was Jooeun. What should I do? Should I lie about my bias? Why should I? Besides Baekhyun is right beside me..I can just poke his cheek..yeah no biggie Kim Joo Eun..just..poke his cheeks. Jooeun sighed before lifting her index fingers making all the members hoot and cheer. She closed her eyes as she moved her finger towards his cheek, and poke! She poked his cheek. 

"I knew it was you!!" Suho exclaimed.

"Man, just because he seduced her." Chanyeol complained.

Jooeun smiled lightly before taking her finger off of...Kai's cheek.