Attack of the Saesangs

Not Just a Normal Fan

Jooeun was finally here. She was across the street from the SM building. She arrived in Korea just yesterday, after catching up with her family, she wanted to finally see the building where her favorite person worked by herself tonight. She didnt expect anything, she was just going to cross the street, look at the building, and leave. That was it. She rubbed her arms as the cool summer breeze brushed against her. She had to admit that she didnt expect the place to be so...dark. There were barely any streetlights and no other light source was detected. Wouldn't it be nice if Baekhyun came and used his powers to light up the street just for her. Jooeun snorted at her thoughts before walking across the street. 

She hesitated to walk any closer, but she had to. This might be the only chance she would ever be this close to him, even though if she didnt know if he was even in there or not. She was in her own little thoughts when she heard footseps scurrying quickly towards her in darkness. She froze in fright as she tried as much as she can to adjust to the darkness, but it was no use. She finally saw the faint silhoutte of who seemed to be a couple of girls.

"Hey." Someone called out, making her freeze once again. She was scared..terrified. She stood where she was as the girls came closer until she could see their faces. They seemed to be her age, but something was different. They looked like runaways, girls who havent been home in a long time. And the way they stared at Jooeun made her tense, it was so...scary. 

"Y-yes?" She stuttered. 

The girl in the middle walked towards until Jooeun could see every detail of her face. Dark circles,blooshot eyes, messy hair. Who are these girl?? Refugees? Thats when she saw it, the familiar uniform the girl was wearing. It wasnt a school uniform, it was the exact uniform Exo wore in their music video for Growl. The top was the same but the bottom was a skirt. The girl seemed to have noticed Jooeun staring at her uniform and smirked.

"So youre here to see them huh?" She sneered.

"W-what?" Jooeun was scared out of her mind. Saesangs...the scary fans that everyone talks about are now standing right in front of me..they wouldnt do anything crazy right?

"Youre here to see my oppas." She retorted spitting on the ground right beside Jooeun.

"I was just going to look at the building and..leave.." Jooeun whispered.

"What did you say!?" The girl shrieked. Jooeun jumped back in shock as her heart hammered against her chest. The girl glared at her and Jooeun immediately could tell that something was wrong with this girl. Jooeun looked around to see the other girls who was with the crazy one not doing anything..yet. The girl backed away making Jooeun finally be able to breathe, but things were going to be much worse. In a flash the crazy girl flashed out a knife smirking at Jooeun. Jooeun literally felt her heart stop and she couldnt breathe/ No way..No way..she is not going to murder me just because of Exo!? Jooeun slowly backed away keeping her eyes on the girl. Just when the girl was about to run towards Jooeun the entrance of SM slammed open making all the girls shriek. 

"Get out of here before I call the police!" a manly voice threathened. 

Jooeun thought he came for her but suudenly she saw the bright headlights coming towards the building. Someone is coming..and theyre here to protect them from these girls... Without a second thought, Jooeun ran and ran,

"We have to go after her!"

"What if the oppas are in that van!!"

"Fine well wait, but when its not Exo, were gonna come for you!" Jooeun heard the girl scream.She wasnt a fast runner so she wasnt far off. Jooeun heard the shrieks of the girls expecting too see their oppas, but to their dismay it was only a group of backup dancers. She could hear the groans and screams of the girls from where she was and thats when she heard it. "Lets go kill that chick!" 

Jooeun was in panic mode and before she passed out a strong hand grabbed her and pulled her into a darker alley.

"Please..let me go...I feel like Im gonna die." Jooeun begged. Her heart was racing, her legs fell like jelly, and she was frightened, so frightened.

"If you want to be safe, stay still okay?" A warm voice came out from the stranger already making Jooeun feel better. But she heard the footsteps and shrieks of the girls, and she felt like collapsing. Just then the stranger put his arms on the wall between her and leaned in, making their faces only centimeteres apart. Jooeun couldnt breathe, she was scared, as she heard the girls coming closer. 

"Look! Whos that!?"

"Isnt that Baekhyun Oppa!!!???" One girl screamed.

"No way, that is not him, do you really think he'll publicly kiss a girl like that?"

"It looks so much like him though..."

"Our oppas will be with us forever, right not lets focus on that girl." 

Jooeun was holding in the tears and she started shaking as the girls slowly walked away. She felt his breath as he also seemed to be holding it in. When he took his arms from the wall Jooeun immediately sank down and started crying. She waw so scared,  she had never felt this frightened before. Jooeun wrapped her arms around her knees as she pulled her knees toward her chest and laid her head down. She cried, cried, and cried until many minutes her sobbing turned to sniffing. She realized that the stranger was still there standing. After Jooeun calmed down she looked up to see that the stranger seemed like a college boy who was wearing all black, covering half of his face and also a cap. Jooeun stared at him longer....No...way....Jooeun was shocked. The guy who saved her was none other than Byun Baekhyun. Jooeun hiccupped in nervousness immediately making Baekhyun look down. Jooeun also looked down scared to meet him in the eyes. She hears Baekhyun chuckling before he squats down beside her.

"Hey..are you alright?" He asked, genuinely concerned. "I'm sorry..I saw you with the other girls when I was about to go in and I thought you were one of them..I would have saved you sooner." Jooeun's heart melted at the kind words and finally got the courage to look up. When she did, Baekhyun stopped talking and stared at her, they stared at each other for a long time before Jooeun looked down again. Why was he staring at me!? Am I that ugly!? I probably look horrible right now...

Jooeun let out a shaky breath. "Uh Baekhyun sshi.."she started. She still didnt look him in the eyes. "Thank you for your help..if it wasnt for you.."Jooeun gulped as possibilities ran through her head. "Just...thank you..so much." She started to stand up but immediately wobbled. Baekhyun caught her in his arms. Jooeun felt exhausted, she felt like every ounce of energy in her body was gone, her legs still felt like jello.

"I don't think you are okay...Ill help you." He insisted. He gently put her arm around his shoulder and wrapped his arm around her waist lifting her up. "Theres a back door to the building a few feet away, you think you can do it?" Jooeun nodded, too tired to talk. They walked together step by step until Baekhyun typed in a passcode and opened the door revealing the air conditioning wind and light. Jooeun realized whem they went in that she was sweating so much. How embarrassing...

Jooeun felt weaker and weaker every step they took. The two stopped when they almost ran into someone going in the opposite way.

"T-taeyeon noona." Baekhyun stuttered. Jooeun looked up to see SNSD's taeyeon in casual clothes but still looking gorgeous with wide eyes.

"Baekhyun ah..who..is.."

"She got attacked by Saesangs." 

Taeyeon's face immediately turned into sympathy. "Oh you poor girl." Taeyeon dropped her belongings she was holding and went to the other side of Jooeun to support her.

"T-thank you..noona." Baekhyun stuttered again. Jooeun felt like garbage between these two stars, she even felt like even more trash since obviously Baekhyun has a thing for Taeyeon and here is Kim Joo Eun a pathetic fan of Baekhyun. Jooeun felt her self confidence plummeting down. Worst..day..ever.. Jooeun wanted to let them leave. but she was so tired..So she let them take her to a room, it looked like a dance practice room but there was a big sofa so they laid her there. 

"You alright?" Taeyeon asked as she handed Jooeun a water bottle. Jooeun simply nodded, not meeting her eyes also. Taeyeon sighed in empathy. "
Baekhyun ah can we talk outside?" You heard their footsteps and the shutting of the door before you could finally breathe. You immediately looked at the huge mirror and almost cried in horror, you did look like trash. You whimpered in embarrasment, Worst...day..ever...Baekhyun probably thought I was so ugly..Jooeun b with tears eventually fell asleep...