Drunk

Not Just a Normal Fan

A/N: thank you for being so patient! I am finally ready to start writing again, :D

 

 

"Excuse me?"

"..."

"Excuse me!?" 

Jooeun shook her head several times to stop getting distracted and stared at the customer in front of her who was now angry. "I-Im sorry what did you say sir?" The customer grumbled and snatched the food and money he put on the counter. 

"Forget it." He growled before stomping out of the cafe. Jooeun sighed as she stared at the man walking away with heavy eyes. This is the third customer today that this happened..Aigoo...Get back to your senses Kim Jooeun.She hit her head several times before straightening her position waiting for the arrival of the next customer. Sungjin walked over with concerned eyes as he put his hand on Jooeun's forehead.

"Are you okay?"

Jooeun moved her head away from his hand. "Yeah..I'm fine, just tired." Sungjin slowly lowered his hand down as his head was cramped with many thoughts. He looked at Jooeun, she had obviously lost weight and dark circles, she just looked..exhausted. He sighed as he ruffled his hair, what should he do now? 

"Jooeun ah." Sungjin called out.

"Yes Oppa?"

"I uh..have to be somewhere tomorrow and I might be a little late to work, but if nothing unexpected happens I will probably arrive on time."

Jooeun gave a small smile and nodded in understandment. "Ok Oppa, take your time tomorrow."

 

Jooeun let out a big yawn as she trudged towards her house. Work was pretty horrible today since she keeps blanking out. Jooeun inwardly cringed as she past by many late night stores and restaurants blasting Exo songs, it was even too painful to hear his songs. She sighed and looked up on the internet of any news. The headlines were still Baekhyun and Taeyeon's dating scandal, now many "sources" are saying that it is definitely confirmed that they have been dating since Baekhyun debuted. Jooeun scoffed at the rumors and angrily shut her phone off. She looked up at the dark night sky and suddenly felt tears b her eyes. He is under the same sky as me..is he looking up at the moon too? Jooeun gasped. "Stop it. Stop it. Its all over." She muttered to herself.

"Hello there." 

Jooeun yelped and dropped all her stuff from the sudden outburst. With trembling hands, she quickly gathered all her stuff and stood up to see Heesoo face to face. Jooeun's blood ran cold as she met eyes with the girl who wanted to..kill her. 

"Dont be scared, I wont hurt you." Heesoo smiled deviously.

"W-what do you want?" Jooeun stuttered. Heesoo smirked and walked closer to Jooeun which made her stumble back.

"Did you REALLY break up with Baek Oppa?" Heesoo questioned.

"He broke up with me." Jooeun sourly muttered. "Now can you please leave me alone? You dont have to worry about me anymore. He never loved me." Jooeun couldn't believe she just said that with her own mouth, but she knew it had to be told to Heesoo and also herself. Baekhyun does not love Jooeun.

"I know, I just wanted to say. Nice job, . I'll leave you alone..for now." Heesoo whispered as she slide her finger across Jooeun's hair before walking off. Jooeun shuttered at Heesoo's touch, and walked faster towards her house. She stopped short when she saw the shadow of a body in front of her house. Trembling with fear, she stood in place, staring intensely at the figure. The figure's head moved towards Jooeun's and stopped leaning against the wall. The figure seemed to stare at her for a few seconds before walking towards her. Jooeun's hand clenched tighter around her purse. Should I scream? Run? Hit him with my purse? Kick him? Before Jooeun could ever respond, the figure already was in front of her. 

"P-Park Chanyeol?" Jooeun gaped. Exo's tall, charismatic, rapper was standing in front of her with only his eyes showing, everything else was covered. 

"Hi jooeun sshi.." 

Jooeun's shock was only momentarily as it instantly turned into anger. Her eyes turned hard as she turned away from Chanyeol. "Please leave, Im very tired." 

Chanyeol gently grasped her arm unabling to let her leave. 

"Let go." She muttered with gritted teeth.

"Just please hear me out." Chanyeol begged. Jooeun sighed before shaking her arm from his grasp.

"What is it?"

Chanyeol seemed to hesitate before looking at her in the eyes. "Have...you been catching up with Exo lately?" 

Jooeun crossed her arms with a sullen face."Do you think I will?"

Chanyeol nervously glanced around before talking again. "We have a live talk show airing tomorrow..please watch it.."

"And why should I?" 

"Just....see it..and you'll know why.." 

Jooeun too tired to argue just nodded. "Alright fine, Is that it?"

"And also remember...Baekhyun's promises..everything he said.." Chanyeol finished with a supporting smile before brisking away into the darkness. Joeoun cocked her head to the side in confusion at Chanyeol before walking into her house. She reluctantly looked up the time for Exo's live talk show, 8 PM. I guess..I can watch it and then go to work....Whatever..I might not even watch it. 

 

Jooeun put her fried rice and homemade smoothie in front of the table as she the tv, exactly at 8. She wasn't going to watch it, she was positive when she went to sleep last night that she will even forget what Chanyeol said and go on with her day. But the minute she opened her eyes this morning, all she could think about was the live show which resulted in her constantly checking time. And so she finally gave up and quickly made her meal and watched the show. The show went on normally as they always do every week, Exo wasn't even in yet. Jooeun was getting bored half way through the show when suddenly Exo's music blasted from the tv and Exo came out, one by one. Every boy went by a blur as Jooeun's eyes automatically searched for Baekhyun, when she finally found him, it was as if she was looking at her own relfection. Just like her, Baekhyun had a loss of weight and very evident dark circles. He also looked very..exhausting. His black bangs covered his eyes as it became much longer. He was even wearing black pants and a black shirt with black shoes, he looked depressed. 

But nonetheless,Baekhyun smiled and laughed like nothing ever happened. But Jooeun could see right through his facade, he was suffering, with something. Maybe guilt was eating up on him on how he broke up with her. I mean, that was a pretty crappy break up. Or maybe he had a fight with Taeyeon, who knows. For some reason, seeing Baekhyun all sad and depressed made her even more angry. She had no idea why though, Isn't she supposed to feel better when Baekhyun was also suffering? But why was she so..angry? 

You jerk! After you left me you're supposed to be happy! Why do you look so sulky and depressed!? You got rid of me, so why are you still exhausted? 

It wasn't until later in the show that Jooeun realized all the members looked exhausting.She couldnt help but feel sad when she realized that he was probably like that because of tight schedules and exhausting practices and not because of her. But why would Chanyeol beg her to watch the show? Jooeun watched the whole thing all the way until it completely ended. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. just that Baekhyun looked exhausting, but all of the members did. 

Jooeun sat on her couch in deep thought but she was soon interrupted when her phone alarm rang indicating it was time to go to work. Jooeun put the dishes in her sink and changed into more appropriate clothes before heading out.

 

Jooeun slowly tiptoed into the cafe. The only sound heard in the empty building was the air conditioning fan roaring and Jooeun's quiet steps. Sungjin was always at the cafe first so she assumed that he was still at wherever he said he was going to be. Jooeun sighed, suddenly overwhelmed by loneliness and trudged over to the counter to get ready for work.

1 hour seemed to pass by like forever. Jooeun had no customer yet and Sungjin was nowhere in sight. 

"Where are the customers? Better yet where is Sungjin Oppa?" Jooeun grumbled to herself. Just then, like fate answered her complaints Sungjin came tumbling in through the entrance.

"Oppa!" Jooeun greeted him in glee and dashed over to his side. "What took you so- OPPA!" Jooeun screamed. She lifted his face closer to her to see a cut on his lips and a red cheek. "W-what happened?" Jooeun asked as he stumbled grabbing ahold onto nearby tables. She confusingly stared at his unbalance and realized that he was..drunk. "A-are you..drunk!?" She asked as she grabbed onto his arm to keep him from falling. Sungjin's head tossed to the side and he stared at Jooeun with a freaky grin.

"Oh Joooeuuun~~ Why are you here??" Sungjin giggled. Jooeun almost toppled over as he put all his weight on her.

"O-oppa...why did you come here? You should have went home!"

Sungjin giggled once again. "I promised my Jooeun that I would come~~~" 

Jooeun cringed as he slurred and repeated "My Jooeun" several times. "Oppa..please go home.." Jooeun begged. She was actually afriad of Sungjin, he was acting really weird. Sungjin continued to slowly walk like a zombie towards the counter as Jooeun carefully followed him behind. "Oppa go home, there were no customers today anyways." He suddenly stopped almost making her slam into his back. He slowly turned around with cold. blank eyes as he creeped closer to Jooeun.

"I told you that MY Jooeun wanted me to come here!" He screamed. Jooeun flinched in horror as she shuffled back quickly. Sungjin smirked at Jooeun while looking her up and down. "Why Kim Joo Eun what are you doing here?" He sneered as he his bottom lip. Jooeun put her hands in front of her in defense as she slowly moved back. "Why...Why..is he STILL not over you!?" He grumbled. Her eyebrow's scrunched in confusion.

"What are you talking about?"

"That bastard..I hate him so much..he took EVERYTHING away from me, and he even almost took you away from me." Sungjin smirked. "Good thing I stopped it or your life would have been miserable Kim Joo Eun."

Jooeun frowned at the harsh words he was saying. "Look I have no idea what you're talking ab-"

"You're mine Kim Joo Eun. MINE. You got that?"

Jooeun crossed her arms as anger overcame her. "Uh excuse me Oppa, but I'm not some property you can own and I was never yours." She retorted.

Sungjin's eyes narrowed into dangerous slits. "What..did you say?" Jooeun's confidence just a second ago instantly vanished as she stared into his dangerous eyes. 

"O-oppa, please go home. I promise I'll pretend that this night never happened. Just..please..go home.." Jooeun begged once again. Sungjin scoffed. 

"Oh you think you're not mine?" Sungjin questioned. Jooeun stayed quiet, afraid that whatever she says will make him even more angry. Sungjin smirked as he grabbed onto her wrist and pushed her harshly against the wall. "I'll show you that you're mine." 

Her eye widened in terror as Sungjin slowly moved his hands up her legs and inside her skirt. Jooeun screamed as he pushed his hand aside making Sungjin laugh in enjoyment. "Oppa stop!" Jooeun yelled. Sungjin roughly slammed her hands onto the wall so she couldn't move. Tears welled up in her eyes as he started touching her everywhere where no one should be touching her. Tears were now streaming down her face as she begged and begged for him to stop. 

"Do you understand that you are mine now?"

"NO. I am NEVER yours." Jooeun said with gritted teeth. 

"Oh, so this is how you want to be." Sungjin grabbed her and put her down on the floor. With a devilish smile, he went on top of her and started ing her shirt. Jooeun thrashed and screamed but it was no use, Sungjin overpowered her. He was halfway ing her shirt when the bells chimed indicating that someone came in. Distracted, Sungjin immediately stopped and whipped his head toward the door. While he was distracted, Jooeun slapped his face hard and pushed him off of her. She ran outside as fast as she can and didnt stop until she was in front of her house. Jooeun quickly searched for her keys as she heard footsteps approaching. With shaking hands, she unlocked her door and burst into her house, slammed the door closed and locked all the locks she had on her door. With a shaking body, she slid her body on the door and sat on the floor, exhausted. All her emotions bursted out as she took deep, shaky breaths trying to get herself settled. 

"Hey.."

Jooeun screamed and covered her body as a voice came out of nowhere. "Please..Please oppa leave me alone!!" Jooeun screamed as she defeatedly sobbed into her hands. After a few seconds, Jooeun could hear the shuffling of feet and felt the presence of someone in front of her. She shook her head in dejection as the person kneeled down in front of her. "Leave me alone.." Jooeun whispered. Suddenly warm hands gently touched her shoulders and moved her to his chest. Her whole body seemed to jolt as she breathed in the familiar scent. No way..No..Way...

"What happened to you baby?" The warm voice asked filled with concern. Jooeun sobbed even harder as she grabbed onto his shirt. "Ssshh.." The soothing voice comforted as he gently patted her back and smoothed her hair.

"Is this a dream?" Jooeun wondered outloud. A low chuckle rumbled inside his chest, which Jooeun could feel.

"I wish this was a dream too.." He whispered. Jooeun sighed in comfort as he pulled her to his lap and she huddled in his embrace. 

"H-how did you come in here?" 

"I...I dont know.." 

Jooeun mustered up her emotions and took a peek at Baekhyun's face, but her eyes widened and she gasped in shock. "o-oppa.." Baekhyun had a black eye and he had several tiny scrapes all over his face. Jooeun gently cradled his face on her hands and stared at him in concern. "What happened.?" 

Baekhyun pouted and shrugged. "I dont know." 

Jooeun frowned as there was something off with Baekhyun. She leaned in closer and took a deep breath and smelled, alcohol. Wait..first Sungjin Oppa and now him? Did they fight..each other? So that means..Baekhyun Oppa is drunk too..

Unlike Sungjin, Baekhyun was the total opposite of Sungjin when they were drunk. While Sungjin was out of control and crazy, Baekhyun was very quiet and kept pouting and whining..like a cute baby. So when Baekhyun begged Jooeun with his unintentional baby aegyo. she let him stay. 

"I cant believe you're like this.." Jooeun grumbled as she helped him off of the floor and lead him to the couch. Baekhyun sat down cross legged and eagerly stared at Jooeun like a puppy waiting for her to sit down. Jooeun sighed and sat beside him. Instantly, Baekhyun leaned on her shoulder and took a hold of her arm.

Jooeun, feeling hot and sweaty, got Baekhyun off of her. "I wont be leaving dont worry Oppa." She comforted. Baekhyun pouted with hurt in his eyes. His lips started trembling like he was about to cry. "Oh come on, you are not going to cry." Jooeun scoffed. Baekhyun burst into loud cries as Jooeun stared at him wide eyed. What the heck!? This giant BABY!! Jooeun covered Baekhyun's mouth. "Oppa! Shut up! Someone is going to call the police." Baekhyun turned his head to the side like he didnt understand. 

"Baby Baekhyun.. dont cry or the neighbors will call the BBEEE YOONNGG BBBEE YOOONG okay?" Jooeun explained slowly. Baekhyun just merely shrugged and leaned on Jooeun again. She sighed in defeat and played with his long bangs as he snuffled against her arm with closed eyes and a happy smile. Jooeun grinned at the utter cuteness and really wanted to take a picture of him. She continued to play with his hair when suddenly he sat up and stared at her.

"What happened to you? Why were you crying?" He asked. Jooeun blushed but looked at him suspiciously.

"Are you really drunk?"

"Answer my question!" Baekhyun demanded. Jooeun just sighed and slightly touched the area around his eye making him yelp.

"Lets get this treated first."

 

During Baekhyun's eye treating he soon fell asleep on the couch. Jooeun stared at his features as emotions filled her heart. "I missed you.." She whispered. She glided her finger across his forhead, nose, cheeks, and lips. She lingered on his lips before kissing her finger and putting her finger on his lips. "There. An indirect kiss." Jooeun grinned. She packed the first aid kit and stood up but was stopped by Baekhyun's hand around hers.

"Dont..leave.." He muttered. Baekhyun easily pulled her down to him and wrapped his arms around her body. This time Jooeun didn't fight back and enjoyed his embrace around her, but she couldnt sleep for a while as a question kept constantly repeating in her head.

Why was Baekhyun and Sungjin Oppa together, and got in a fight?