School

Not Just a Normal Fan

"Ugh.." Baekhyun touched his forehead with his hand as a massive headache overpowered his head. He sat up with a groan while rubbing his eyes and stretching his arms out. He blinked several times and looked around his surrounding. When his vision wasn't so blurry his eyes widened in shock as he looked around the living room. Why am I at Jooeun's house? Baekhyun snaps his head below him as he heard a soft snoring from the floor. His eyes were immediately filled with guilt since Jooeun was lying down on the uncomfortable floor sleeping away. Baekhyun stared at Jooeun with affection for a while until he realized the situation they were in. His hand immediately went to his injured black eye and winced in pain. Trying not to wake Jooeun up, he gently laid the blanket that was covering him on her and slowly stood up from the couch. Before walking out the door, he stared at her for a bit longer before walking out.

 

 

 

RRRRIIINNGGG RRRIIIINNGGG RRRIIIING

The disturbing ringtone of Jooeun's cellphone verked her tremendously as she groaned in annoyance and tried to reach for her phone with her eyes still closed. When she couldn't find her phone at all, Jooeun reluctantly opened her eyes, sat up, and unlocked her phone.

"You stupid phone.." She muttered as she turned her alarm off. Jooeun nonchalantly tossed the phone beside her and stretched. Very bad idea to sleep on the floor...In the middle of stretching, Jooeun stopped. Why..did I have an alarm at 10 in the morning? She curiously opened her phone back up and went to her calendar. Her eyes popped out as she realized what today was.

Her college orientation.

 

 

Hair in a messy ponytail, wearing sweats and a t-shirt, out of breath as Jooeun had been running nonstop, was a sight to see as she ran across her college campus to at leasr hear the last part of the orientation. Because of all the drama in her life, she completely forgot abou her other life, school. She burst into the auditorium but immediately blocked the door before it crashed against the wall since the orientation was still going on. Jooeun quietly tiptoed to the very back row and sat on an empty seat with a deep sigh. At least I can hear some of it..

"Thank you for coming today and welcome to the University of Arts in Seoul." The speaker finished as the audience politely clapped. As the lights turned back on and the teachers walked away the students immediately began to chatter with their friends. Jooeun sighed as she seemed to be the only one without someone to talk. And also that she was dressed so unnattractively no one would probably want to talk to her. Jooeun scanned the place where it was filled with her classmates. The University of Arts in Seoul, or UAS, was a private prestigious university where only students who have a talent in arts were selected. If you wanted to come without being selected, you would have to pay a very high tuition. So there was a fairly large amount of rich people as well, but the student population was mostly young men and women who have outstanding talent in instruments, singing, dancing, acting, or song writing. Jooeun was a mixed one. She was fairly talented in singing and dancing.  

Since she had nothing else to do, Jooeun touched her phone and it lit up with her background of Baekhyun, who was smiling oh so cutely with a V sign, "Omo, you like Baekhyun too?"

Startled, Jooeun turn back to see a girl with charismatic looking eyes, a short curly hairstyle, and straight perfect teeth. "Huh?" Jooeun replied. The girl giggled in respone and plopped onto the seat next to her. "Byun Baekhyun. The hottest man on earth. You're obviously a fan of him right?" The girl asked again.

"R-right..." Jooeun hesitantly said. The girl enveloped in a surprisng hug and squeezed Jooeun hard.

"Oh I'm so glad I found a Baekhyun lover!" The girl giggled and clapped her hands excitedly as she peered at the picture closer. "Omo, I have never seen a photo like this. I swear I have seen every picture of Baekhyun but not this, Where did you get it?"

"Uhhh.." Jooeun was silent as she quickly tried to think of an excuse.

"Oh I know why!" The grl suddenly exclaimed.

"You do?"

"Yep! You are one of those VIP fan cafe girls arent you?"

Good excuse for me.."Of course!" Jooeun replid as most believable she can say.

"Oh soo lucky! I've tried a hundred times to be one of them but I've failed! Can you please tell me the answers?" The girl begged as she clasped her hands together in desperation.

Jooeun chuckled at the craziness of this girl. "Sorry, top secret." The girl's face fell and Jooeun felt reall bad for some reason. "Hey it's okay though, if theres anything juicy mentioned, Ill definitely tell you okay?" The girl immediately brightened as she nodded her head multiple times.

"Thanks so much uhh.."

"Jooeun. Kim Joo Eun."

"Thanks so much Jooeun! My name is Oh Hye Min!"

"Hyemin..nice to meet you." Jooeun replied with a genuine smile.

 

After their introductions, they talked for a little longer and decided to just hang out for the rest of the day. Jooeun now knew that Hyemin was a major in dancing, she lived in Seoul her whole life, she fell in love with Baekhyun immediately after History was released, and her apartment was very close to Jooeun's. It was now night as Jooeun was exhausted from the fun day with Hyemin. They of course exchanged numbers and texted away. Jooeun enjoyed Hyemin's presence. She was very bubbly and hyper and Jooeun needed a friend who can boost her mood up. They stopped texting for a while until Jooeun's phone rang indicatin that it was a phone call.

"Hyemin?"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" Hyemin loudly screamed. Jooeun flinched and took her phone away from her head until she stopped screaming. "GUESS WHAT!!!??"

"What?"

"EXO IS COMING TO OUR UNIVERSITY!!!"

Jooeun blinked several times and pulled her ear several times. "Im sorry what did you say?"

"E.X.O. IS COMING TO UAS!"

"What?" Jooeun couldnt believe her ears. What was this girl talking about? Why would an international famous kpop group come to school? Sure they were not on promotions at this time but that doesn't mean that famous groups come to school.

"Arent you excited?" Hyemin's questions brought Jooeun out of her thoughts.

"Hyemin ah, where did you hear this from?"

"I follow this girl's blog and she is the most important Exo fan ever. She knows EVERYTHING. And she said that because Exo has been irrespnsible these days of practicing and stuff they are required to attend UAS as much as they can from now on, Plus, it will be good for them to have education."

"And is this girl reliable?" Jooeun asked with doubt.

"Yeah! She even knows Exo's girlfriends."

Jooeun's breath stopped short as she suddenly became nervous. "Wait..so you know who Exo is dating?"

"Of course!"

"And you're still a fan of them?" Jooeun asked incredulously.

"yeah! It's not like I like them as a boyfriend material, I like them because well..because they're Exo."

Jooeun gulped nervously. "So..so..I guess you know who Baekhyun's girlfriend is?"

"Well not exactly. She said that he was dating an ordinary girl but she wouldn't tell us who it is."

Jooeun's mouth opened in shock. Who is this girl? "Whats...the girls name?"

"Park Sera. Shes the prestigious blogger of UAS."

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Baekhyun immediately went to the SM building when Suho texted him that it was an emergency to come. To his surprise, instead of s being in the practice rooms they were all called to the head manager's office.

Great..what now..Baekhyun knocked politely before entering the office to see all s with their heads down as the manager was sitting behind his huge desk with a cocky smirk. "Byun Baekhyun. Where were you?" The manager interrogated.

"I'm sorry I was late." Baekhyun apologized.

"I said. Where were you." The manager icily retorted. Baekhyun met eyes with the snobbish old man with a cold glare.

"I dont think I have to tell you everything about my personal life."

The manager's eyes filled with anger as he slammed his hands on his desk. "You arrogant little boy! You were with your ugly girlfriend werent you!?"

Baekhyun glared at the old man with hatres eyes with gritted teeth. "Can you please stop insulting her!? Just because shes a waitress. She proved you wrong at the SM Party didnt she? Baekhyun smirked. The man widened his eyesn in surprise before it narrowed down again, glaring at Baekhyun.

"And this, is exactly why I am sending you all to school."

What? "Excuse me?" Baekhyun asked in surprise. The old man smirked in arrogance.

"That's right. From now on, Exo will be attening the University of Arts in Seoul."

"Are you even capable of doing that?!" Baekhyun retorted.

"Oh dont worry I told the president many reasone." He sarcastically replied. Baekhyun just stood there glaring at the man since he couldn't do anything. Suho finally stood up and bowed to the manager. "Guys, lets go back." he insitructed. Slowly the other members stood up and came out of the office. When they were back in the practice room, Baekhyun sheepishily rubbed his hair. "Hey guys, sorry for maing you go to school. I should have kept my mouth shut."

"It's fine hyung. I actually wouldn't mind attending school. I just hope the students there will treat us like normal people." Sehun replied. The other immediately agreed and thought it was a good experience for them to atten an Arts University. Baekhyun smiled at his optimistic members and grief suddenly swept over him. I wonder what Jooeun is doing right now..is she still sleeping? Maybe shes working in the day? Maybe I should check.,,

 

Baekhyun walked into the familiar cafe as he took in a deep breath of the delicious aroma. The other 3 members who were trailing behind him also breathed in the aroma with excitement. "Lets eatt!!" Tao squealed as he raced to the counter but Baekhyun held him back as he wanted to see Jooeun first. "Me first!" Baekhyun stubbornly ordered. Tao pouted in sadness as Lay had to console with a giant chocolate chip cookie Tao immediately grabbed it and devoured it in seconds.

"You shouldnt have done that now you have to excercise more." Suho teased. Tao groaned in regret as he held onto his neck then his stomach.

"You calories!!! Go away!!!" Tao whined. Baekhyun laughed at Tao's silliness but his eyes immediately swept over the counter to see that Jooeun wasnt working. He pouted in dissappointment but nonetheless, picked something to buy. His head snapped up as he ehard the familiar voice of Sungjin. Baekhyun curisously stared at him as he seemd to act normal bu Baekhyun also saw the marks that he gave to him during their fight. Baekhyun sauntered over to the counter and waited for his turn. He desperately wanted to see Jooeun and he remembered that the cafe had a wall with a picture of all the workers. His eyes immediately landed on the spot where Jooeun's picture was but to his shock, there was nothing there. Baekhyun scanned the whole wall to see if he was looking in the wrong spot but she wasn't seen anywhere.

"Is that all for today sir?" The worker asked. Baekhyn turned his head back to the counter to see an unfamiliar girl at the counter.

"uh..can I please see Sungjin sshi?"

"I think he is a little busy right now sir."

"please, its important."

The girl was hesitant to call on him but Sungjin was already near them and heard everything.

"Im right here sir. What did you need?" Sungjin asked with a knowing smirk. Baekhyun narrowed his eyes and pointed at the wall.

"Where is the previous counter girl?"

"Well she quit sir. She's starting school tomm and she cant work anymore."

Baekhyun blinkd several times. Thats right..She's still 19 and a student. Gosh I completely forgot about her school.

"Uh,.Do you know where she is attending?"

"UAS."

"Im sorry what?"

"University of arts in Seoul." Holy crap..Im going to the same school as Jooeun! Wait..why is he acting so normal?

"And youre fine wth that?" Baekhyun questioned.

"Of course i am! Shes away from this cafe and her...distractions." Sungjin smirked. Baekhyun chortled inwardly. So..he doesnt know that Im going either..huh..

Without saying goodbye, Baekhyun walked out of the cafe and to s who were waiting outside for him.Without saying anything to s walked away, and when no one was looking he finally showed his big smile that he has been hiding. Im going to school with Jooeun? hell yeah.