Fansign

Not Just a Normal Fan

Baekhyun tried. Baekhyun tried to text or call Jooeun everyday but it didnt work. He texted and called for the first few days, wanting to comfort her and also hear her voice, he wanted to assure her that she will be safe, but after the nonresponse, Baekhyun gave up. Jooeun stil didnt have the guts to answer his phone but sometimes she would reply to his messages. But it wasnt a loving long conversation, it was short. Basically the conversations they had was Baekhyun asking if she was alright and Jooeun replying she was fine, and that was it. Nothing else. They both had the sickening feelings in the bottom of their stomachs that they were drifting apart. All because of fear. Only a week passed but it felt like months for Baekhyun and Jooeun...

 

It was one of those rare days where Jooeun didnt have to go to work, she had a free day, but she had no idea how to spend it. She could just roll around her house stuffing herself with food while watching tv, but she didnt want to waste her rare free days by just staying home.But then again, what can she do? After using up her whole morning trying to find something to do she gave up and decided to lounge around her house all day. She was just chaning into comfortable clothes and tying her hair in a bun when her phone rang. Heart beating fast, having a tiny bit of anticipation that it would be Baekhyun asking to go on a date, which she knows can never happened, she peered at her phone. She was half dissappointed and half relieved when the caller id showed that it was Sungjin. 

"Hello? She answered.

"Oh thank god you answered!" 

Jooeun chuckled as she put her phone on speaker and continued to try to put her hair in a fancy bun, "Whats up?"

"Are you busy today Jooeun ah?"

"Nooppee!! Not at all!" She sing songed.

"Perfect! Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Can you go with me somewhere?" 

Jooeun stopped midway from completely tying her hair and picked up her phone. "What?"

"Im sorry for the late notice!" Sungjin quickly explained. "But I was going to go with my cousin, actually she was the one who forced me to go with her and now she completely bailed out and now I have two passes and if I dont use them it will be a complete waste of money, so can you go with me?" 

Jooeun sighed as she rubbed her forehead."Okay...fine.."

Sungjin cheered. "Yes! Thank you Jooeun ah Ill buy you a delicious dinner today! Ill pick you up at 3!" 

Jooeun hung up the phone as she sighed. Well look on the bright side...you have finally something to do. 

 

Jooeun just continued to do her bun and made it more approachable by adding hair accessories, she decided to just wear a simple summer dress with cute flats. She also added minimal makeup. I hope its not like a date thing..wait that wouldnt make sense he was going with her cousin.. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a honking outside. She grabbed her purse and went out.

 

"So where are we going?" Jooeun asked as she changed the radio station in Sungjin's car. 

"Uh..to a fansign.." Sungjin muttered nervously.

"A what?" Jooeun asked facing Sungjin. "Whos?"

"Youll probably like it!" 

"Whos?"

"Exos..' 

Jooeun's eyes widened as her heart immediately began to beat faster. Out of the many groups in Korea it had to be Exo!? 

"See? I knew you would like it. Geesh Jooeun ah I never knew that you liked them this much. My cousin adores them!" 

"W-wait." Jooeun started. "Why do we need a pass to go to a fansign?"

"Its a private exclusive one, only the really dediecated fans of Exo are going."

"Why are we going!? We're not exclusive fans of Exo!" Jooeun yelled.

"I told you, waste of money! She basicaly begged me to buy these tickets and she bailed me!" 

Jooeun grumbled as she crossed her arms. "You so owe me."

"I know" Sungjin smiled.

 

Jooeun took a deep breath before she got out of the car. Already many fan girls were squealing and running to the building where the special fan sign was taking place. Jooeun stuck her tongue out at the back of Sungjin's head. Stupid Oppa!! 

Jooeun was nervous. She was 100 percent sure she would see Baekhyun, and he would see her. Even though they saw each other a week ago, so many things happened in the week that now, their relationship was unknown, they didnt know what to call it. The lights dimmed in the building indicating that it was almost time for Exo to appear. The crowd wasnt that big, it was about 50 people and Jooeun was in the 3rd row out of 6 so she was pretty close. She clasped her hands together as she heard the girls scream and saw the Exo boys coming up on stage. Baekhyun was the last to come up and when he did, Jooeun's heart melted and felt butterfilies in her stomach. It was when her eyes landed on Baekhyun that she realized how much she missed him, she missed his smile, his laugh, his voice, his hugs, his touches, everything. Jooeun instinctly scoot up from her seat to see Baekhyun more clearly. Through the whole event the only thing Jooeun can focus on was Baekhyun, she was especially captivated when he sang, oh his voice was just so beautiful, he was perfect. It was not until the lights came back on and the other girls started to line up to get autographs when Jooeun realized it was over. 

"Jooeun ah."

"H-huh?" Jooeun took her eyes away from Baekhyun and looked at the guy who brought her here, who she forgot he was there the whole time. 

"Do you want to leave or go line up?" 

"Lets....line up."

 


"And what is your name pretty lady?" Chanyeol asked. He was he first member to sign autographs. Chanyeol's eyes were filled with amusement as he looked at the familiar girl. 

"Kim..Joo..Eun.." Jooeun shyfully muttered.

"What a beaufiul name!" Chanyeol commented while signing. He gave her a wink while handing back her paper making Jooeun crack a smile. 

"Im not a fan!" Sungjin snapped. Jooeun quickly turned her head back to see Sungjin looking pissed off and Chanyeol looking at him in shock. Chanyeol quickly regained himself and focused on the next fan. Before Jooeun could confront Sungjin, she was already in front of the next member, Lay. Lay gave her the sweetest smile and asked for her name. Jooeun polietely answered and also shook his hand before moving on .

She passed 6 more boys before she was the next fan to confront Baekhyun. She had no idea what his reaction would be but she didnt care. She really wanted to see him. The line moved forward as she was finally in front of Baekhyun. She confidentally looked into his eyes and saw the familiar beautiful eyes full of gentleness. "And what is your name?" Baekhyun softly asked. They didnt break their eye contact.

"Kim Joo Eun." 

Baekhyun smiled as he signed and wrote a message, "Soo..Jooeun sshi, whos your favorite member?" Jooeun blinked taken aback by the sudden random question. 

"Uh..my favorite member is-" 

"Hey watch out!" A voice screamed. 

"Jooeun mov-" Baekhyun warned, but it was too late. A staff was moving a huge cargo on stage behind Jooeun when suddenly the support he was pushing it with broke and the huge cargo quickly moved towards Jooeun. The cargo hit her making her topple over and slamming into Baekhyun but was saved by Sungjin wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her back to his chest. Jooeun grasped onto his shirt as she felt pain in her back. Security immediately came to move the cargo and tried to help Jooeun while Baekhyun put back his hand that was reached outwards to help Jooeun. Baekhyuns curled his hands into fists as he saw Sungjin touching Jooeun everywhere unnescsessary. First he "checked" her face, than shoulders, than arms, than legs, than waist, everywhere. 

"O-oppa!" Jooeun yelled. "Oppa im fine! Please stop.."

Sungjin immediately stopped and gave her a hug. "I am just so worried, Im sorry." 

Baekhyun tried his utmost best to not jump over the table and punch the guy in the face, he was glad when she immediately went out from Sungjin's grasp. Jooeun looked weirdly at Sungjin, what was up with him? He never acted like this. After Jooeun went away from his hug, Sungjin's face expression was cold and Baekhyun was sure that Sungjin glared right at him, like he knew about their relationship. Baekhyun ignored Sungjin and focused on Jooeun, who was being lead out by security.

 

Jooeun was now in the comfort of her home, she really didnt want to be with Sungjin at this moment so the security took her home. After putting a heat pack on her back, she was now lying on her bed, feeling overwhelmed. So many things happened today, she was closing her eyes and relaxing when the doorbell rang. 

Jooeun cautiously approached the door and looked into the peep hole. "Pizza guy?"

Jooeun opened the door to see a guy wearing a pizza uniform and a hat that covered his face with a box of pizza. "Pizza delivery." He said. 

"I didnt order pizza.." Huh..he sounds really familliar..

"Personal, pizza delivery." The pizza guy went past Jooeun. She was about to scream when the guy swiftly turned to her and covered and also making his hat fall off. 

Baekhyun Oppa!? Jooeun's eyes widened as she saw the man smiling at her but with eyes full of concern. Baeekhyun dropped his hand from and moved closer to her so they were centimeters apart. Baekhyun breathed in her lovely scent as he put his forehead with hers. "I missed you, you scaredy cat." He whispered. Jooeun's lower lip trembled. "I missed you too." Instantly a tear fell from her eyes making Baekhyun immediately wrap his arms around her and pulling her close.

"Im so sorry..im so sorry..." He repeated as he patted her back soothingly. Jooeun continued to cry as he rocked her gently. 

After Jooeun calmed down, the two went to her couch and faced towards each other as they caught up on each other's lives. 

"Why was he touching you? It was uncomfortable wasnt it?" Baekhyun asked. Jooeun flinched as she remembered the weird touched Sungjin kepy giving her. 

"Yeah..it was really uncomfortable..I mean..I never saw him act like that." 

"He was probably being on defense."

"Defense?" 

Baekhyun nodded. "Defense..you know he likes you right?" 

Jooeun's eyes widened. "What? HAHAHA Oppa no he does not!"

"Are you kidding me!? The first I saw him with you, I knew he had a thing for you."

"Sungjin Oppa likes ME?" Jooeun asked pointing to herself.

"Are you really that oblivious?" 

"Why the heck would he like me!?" 

Baekhyun shrugged. "Why do I like you? Why do you like me? Its just attraction and love Jooeun ah." 

Jooun scoffed in dsibelief. "Still..wow..." Jooeun faded. 

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. "What? Do you like him?"

"Oppa dont be ridiculous, Ive liked you way before you even knew my existence." Jooeun waved her hands. Baekhyun chuckled at her cuteness. 

"So...how did you have the courage to come to my house?"

"Well..this disguise must be very convincing because I passed my fans and they didnt take notice of me at all. Nada. None."

"Really?"

"Yep..and I wanted to see you, I really did. After I saw you at the fan sign, I...I realized how much I missed you." Baekhyun confessed. Jooeun's eyes softened as she held his hand.

"Oppa I felt the exact same way.." 

They stared into each others' eyes until Baekhyun gave her a soft peck on her forehead. "Jooeun ah..we should try our best to work this out, because I dont think I can forget you, I..I need you." Jooeun's eyes were filled with love and affection as she squeezed her hand, agreeing with him. 

 

 

Sungjin came back from the fansign an entered his home, there was the girl who was waiting for him all done. When he came in, she turned her head and gave him a smirk. 

"I told you didnt I?" The girl said. Sungjin nodded. He had a cold expression as he rolled his eyes as Baekhyun's face popped in his head. 

"I..I couldnt believe it could be true..but I saw it with my own eyes today...its true." Sungjin said gazing at the girl. She smirked as she crossed her legs. 

"So what are you going to do?" 

"...break them up."