Deja Vu

Not Just a Normal Fan

Jooeun was once again at her usual place at the counter thinking back to the previous day. Her eyes followed Sungjin as he moved around the cafe doing his work. She definitely knew that something was off with Sungjin yesterday, he seemed to be really..mad. When she got to work today he acted like he usually did except Jooeun saw a hint of uneasiness in his eyes but she brushed it off, they were going to talk later.

 

Jooeun sighed in relief as she finished wiping the last table. It was in the late hours of the night and the cafe was empty with only Sungjin and Jooeun. Jooeun dropped her washcloth on the table and clapped her hands. 

"Oppa we should talk now right?" 

Sungjin nodded, he also dropped his washcloth and walked to Jooeun. They sat down on one of the tables facing each other. Sungjin nervously scratched the back of his neck before clearing his throat. "Jooeun ah..I really wanted to apologize for yesterday. I know I was kind of..different and I acted hars and I'm really sorry. Its just...because of my parents..I have been really unstable these days..Im sorry.." 

Jooeun's eyes softened as she stared at Sungjin looking really fragile and tired. "Oppa I forgive you, its okay. I know youve been going through hard times these days." Jooeun clasped his hand and gave him a nod of encouragment. Sungjin gave a small smile back. Im sorry Jooeun ah...

 

Just wanted to say..I LUBBBB YOUUUU~~~~

 

Jooeun's lips turned up to a wide smile as she read the random text from Baekhyun, she instantly felt better and quickly replied with a heart. Jooeun sighed as she was alone in the cafe since Sungjin had to go to a quick errand. Moments later Sungjin rushed in with an excited face. 

"Guess what Jooeun ah!?"

"No I am not going to a fan sign EVER again."

"What? No, nothing like that! Its about our jobs, it could be a big step for us!" 

Jooeun raised one eyebrow in interest. "And what would that be?"

"We've been hired to cater a huge party!"

Jooeun's eyes widened. They never have been asked to cater before. "C-cater?"

"Yeah!! But only for desserts. But still, isnt that great Jooeun ah!? This is a huge step for us and the cafe!" 

Jooeun happily squealed as Sungjin hugged her and they both spun around in joy. "Thats awesome news Oppa!" Jooeun giggled.

"I know! So we have to leave right now!"

"To where?"

"To the sponsors of the party, so we can arrange what to prepare and how many people."

"But right now?"

"yes! now lets go!" Before Jooeun could ask anymore questions, Sungjin took her hand and sped off.

 

"Here!?" Jooeun yelled as she looked at the familiar building, the SM building. "Why are we here??" Jooeun whined.

"We're hosting an SM party! Isnt that great!?" 

"Yeah..just great." Jooeun sarcastically mumbled.

"Hey why are you upset?" Sungjin peered at her. Jooeun sighed.  it up! Do this for the cafe! 

"Alright sorry, didnt even imagine that we would be caterring for an entertainment party." 

Sungjin smiled and gave her shoulder a squeeze. "Dont worry, we'll do great." 

 

Deja vu seem to hit Jooeun in the face, as they entered the building through the same back door and the walked through the same hallway and even peered at the same practice room Jooeun slept at and ended up at the same room where she was confronted about the plans for her to get out. Jooeun wanted to leave, so bad. The door opened as many people strolled in quickly filling up the room. 

"So, you guys are workers for Coffee World?" A man with gray hair and a suit asked.

"Yes sir." Sungjin politely replied.

"Well, its simple bring all your best breads, scones, cakes to fill about a 100 people."

"h-hundred!?" Jooeun and Sungjin simultaneously exclaimed.

"Yes 100 people, you can do it right?" The man suspiciously questioned. Sungjin and Jooeun nodded slowly. The man clapped his hand and rose from his feet. "Well, that is all for me and now," The man snapped his fingers and several guys and girls stood up. "You." He said pointing at Jooeun. "Pick a girl."

"E-excuse me?" Jooeun asked.

"Pick your personal stylist." 

My personal whaatt!?? "H-huh?" 

A few people chuckled as the man smirked and walked up to Jooeun. "Little part time worker, you maybe might have not noticed but you're catering for SM entertainment, the richest music industry in South Korea, you think we're gonna have even our caterers looking like that?" The man said as he looked up and down at Jooeun's casual skinny jeand and t-shirt making Jooeun blush in embarrasement. "No, not acceptable, so I decided to be nice and offer you our personal stylists so you can at least seem to fit in with our idol stars,but I guess whoever has to work with you has to work very hard.." He arrogantly said. Jooeun's mourh dropped at the rude words of the man.

She was about to snap back when the man interrupted her. "And dont even think of trying to say what I said isnt true, what I said is 100% true, so stop wasting my time and pick." Jooeun glared at the man as she shook in anger, she wanted to yell at him so bad, but she couldnt risk losing the job, and they really needed it, so dropping her last bit of pride, Jooen picked a girl who looked the nicest. The man smirked and soon everyone left leaving only Sungjin and Jooeun.

Jooeun breathed in a couple of times to control her anger and turned to Sungjin who also looked angry. "Oppa?"

"So he never changed.." He quietly muttered.

"What did you say Oppa?" 

Sungjin faced Jooeun. "Nothing, lets get out of here." Jooeun nodded in agreement and opened the door almost slamming it into someone's face. Jooeun gasped as she saw the whole gang of SNSD standing in front of her. (A/N: i am NOT an anti of snsd or whatever, I just had to make some of them a little y.)

"Watch where youre going!" Jessica snapped, she was the person who almost got her face slammed. 

"I-im sorry." Jooeun said as she quickly bowed. Jessica rolled her eyes and walked away with other members. Seohyun apologetically bowed to Jooeun before walking past her, Tiffany did the same, and when most of the girls were past her, Jooeun could now see that SNSD wasnt alone, Exo was with them. And right in front of Jooeun was Baekhyun and Taeyeon looking into each others eyes while they had locked arms and Taeyeon slid her hand on Baekhyun's back, up and down. Jooeun flinched at the sight and couldnt take her eyes off. The Exo members were wide eyed as they looked at Jooeun than Baekhyun and Taeyeon than back at Jooeun again. 

"Hyung.." Sehun muttered. But Baekhyun was too focused listening to Taeyeon and didnt hear Sehun. It was Taeyeon who finally looked up and saw Jooeun. Taeyeon's eyes lit up in reocognition. "Hey arent you-" Jooeun didnt hear the rest as she ran past the Exo members. Taeyeon and Baekhyun until she was outside with tears in her eyes.

 

Baekhyun saw a glimpse of Jooeun's figure before she disappeared. "What? Why was she here?" No one replied as everyone was now looking at the male stranger. Sungjin's eyes were full of annoyance as he walked cooly to Taeyeon. His good looks height did not falter for him to not look like an idol star. Taeyeon blinked in surprise as she stared at the tall guy who was now in front of her. 

"As the leader of your group, I think its your job to tell your members that Jooeun's sorry and it was an accident." 

Taeyeon nodded before apologizing and walking away. Sungjin let out a deep sigh as he ruffled his hair. He locked eyes with Baekhyun and his eyes were filled with coldness. Baekhyun narrowed his eyes in recognition. "You." Baekhyun said. 

Sungjin smirked. "Me."

"So Im guessing you know whats between me and Jooeun?" Baekhyun asked smirking also.

"Of course, but she doesnt."

"What?"

"She didnt tell me about you two, I already knew." 

Baekhyun was confused." How?"

Sungjin smirked even bigger." I have my ways." Sungjin glared at Baekhyun and walked closer to him. Sungjin was taller than Baekhyun but Baekhyun had those eyes, those eyes that seem to deeply effect the souls people, whethere for a good or bad thing. "Stay away from her." Sungjin warned. Baekhyun scoffed as he put his hands in his pockets. 

"Why are you telling me that? She doesnt even like you." Baekhyun sneered.

"I know, but Im pretty sure she likes you less because of what she saw today." 

"I can explain to her, she'll understand." 

Sungjin chortled. "Im sure she will, admit it Byun Baek Hyun, you wont be able to take care of her." 

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes. "You...seem really familiar." Sungjing gave one last look before sauntering away. 

Exo looked at the back of Sungjin before he disappeared. 

"He...does look famliar." Kai commented."His voice..Ive heard it before.." The others nodded in agreement. 

"Theres something weird about him, they way he looks at me, he seems to despise me." Baekhyun said. 

"Because you're dating the girl he likes, duh." Chanyeol replied. Baekhyun shook his head but didnt explain further because he didnt know how to. Something was awfully familiar about that guy...

 

Jooeun's phone rang as Jooeun just entered her house. She sighed as she saw Baekhyun's name pop up. She answered at the last minute. "Jooeun ah please let me explain." Baekhyun immediately begged. Jooeun sighed. 

"Okay..how though?" 

"Hmm..Im guessing that a pizza guy will soon come for delivery." Baekhyun joked before hanging up. Jooeun managed to crack a smile and decided to rest on the couch waiting for Baekhyun to come.

 

Jooeun had just finished telling Baekhyun of what happened at SM and his smile seem to get deeper every sentence she said. "Im sorry about our head manager..hes always been like that, judging by money and outer appearance. Dont take it the wrong way, he even says stuff to me too."

"Really?"

Baekhyun nodded while rubbing her arms. "of course, hes very judgemental." 

"Oh..." Jooeun quietly said as she focused on Baekhyun's hands on her arms, which reminded her of taeyeon touching his arms. Jooeun slightly flinched making Baekhyun stop, slightly hurt. 

"Okay..about Taeyeon noona..Jooeun ah..I know that you know that I really respect her as a sunbae and I am a huge fan of her. Taeyeon noona, she naturally does a lot of skinship to everyone, especially guys, its just comfortable for her. And whenever she does skinship to me.I freeze up cause I dont know what to do..I cant push her away because thats rude so I just stay still..and today..she was telling me advice on how to sing live when you're out of breath from dancing and she easily did skinship, and that was it." Baekhyun explained. Jooeun stared at Baekhyun before nodding.

"Okay..thanks for explaining." 

Baekhyun's eyes softened as he curled a strand of hair behind her ear. "You're gonna easily forgive me just like that?" He whispered. Jooeun closed her eyes to focus on his touch and nodded.

"I told you Oppa..I trust you." 

Baekhyun seemed to be overwhelmed with emotions as he pulled her close covering his face with her silky, long hair. "Kim Joo Eun sshi..you smell so beautiful." 

"Not too bad yourself Mr.Byun."

Baekhyun softly chuckled while nibbling her neck softly. Jooeun giggled. "Oppa thats ticklish." Baekhyun smiled at her cuteness and kiseed her neck before looking at her again. "So...you're gonna be at the party huh?"

Jooeun nodded excitedly. "I feel special." 

"And you're gonna look beautiful." 

Jooeun smiled. "Oppa youre gonna see me like youve never seen me before." Jooeun winked.