001.

Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

001.

 


 

M-Countdown in Singapore

Starring: Infinite, Girl’s day, Miss A, 4-Minute, Brown Eyed Girls, Super Junior M, SHInee, B.A.P, VIXX, Teen Top, Akdong Musician, EXO, GOT7, Ailee, Junggigo, 2PM, SNSD, SISTAR, A-Pink.

 

The sacred day Khloe has been waiting for so long is finally here. After failing her sleeps for countless nights due to over excitement, she finally woke up in the day where she would finally meet EXO in real life.

After putting her comfortable casual sleeveless broken-white blouse paired with light brown pants and finished it with canvas shoes to give her easier access, she went down her apartment building to the parking lot with glee written all over her face.

Khloe arrived at the concert’s venue not too long after the sun rose up. She thought there wouldn’t be much people as it’s still too early but gasped when she saw the amount of crowd flocking outside the stadium. But nothing could ever ruin her mood, not even cold asphalt she needed to deal with for the next ten hours.

The hours felt so long since she went all by her self. Her friends couldn’t make it because of the university entrance tests so she ended up queuing alone with nothing but her phone. The gate finally opened around 4.30 PM and people immediately dashed inside crazily with the fullest speed. Khloe was already in her low condition so she gave up running and just walked behind the hungry hunters. Luckily, her petite figure allowed her to slip through the crowd until she got to stand right behind the fence in front of the stage.

Her lethargic eyes immediately sparkled with so much excitement once she claimed the spot. It was all worth it for her and she couldn’t feel any better even without eating anything for almost the whole day.

She kept swinging her EXO’s silver fanlight even before the concert began due to too much excitement. It’s a pity that she left behind SNSD and A-Pink’s fanlight but she swore she would cheer extra hard for EXO even it takes her fainting in the end.

The fire sparked from around the stage indicating that the show was about to start and Super Junior M appeared to open the concert. She enjoyed each of every performance and went crazy whenever it’s her favorite groups’ turn.

And then the long awaited one finally came up to the surface.

For the first time in life, she witnessed the twelve of them slowly appearing from beneath the stage. She swore she could see a glimpse of them encouraging each other in the dark before the music play –she could see everything clearly since she claimed the front line. And when the voice of Wolf growing echoed through the stadium, her tears just fell without her knowing.

“OPPAAAAAAA!!!!!!” Khloe has never once shouted that loud in her entire life, that’s for sure. She immediately felt the stinging pain in but she didn’t care. She thought she could get sick later and she just wanted to enjoy this precious moment because now, EXO is just right before her eyes dancing and singing along to their song live.

Her tears kept streaming down throughout the whole performance as she sang along loudly to their song. They continued the stage with Growl performance and now they performed on the center stage right in front where she stood. The gap was so close that she could even smell their perfume when they’re dancing on the floor. She saw Kai smirking to the front line and pointed the girl on the corner of the crowd. But what’s crucial was that Oh Sehun is right in front of her. He rarely smiled like others did but it’s just his charisma so she really didn’t mind. He would rarely make eye contact with the audience but his presence was dominating the stage after Kai and Baekhyun. He is just perfect for her, entirely and completely.

“SEHUN OPPAAAAAA!!!!!!!”

God favored her with too much blessing that night. When Sehun did the E-X-O part, when it came to O, he glanced at her and a sheer smile just appeared on his plump pink lips maybe without he realized. Khloe stopped yelling and the next thing she knew, she had a freeze for some split seconds. Oh-freaking-Sehun had just smiled at her.

“Everybody! How are you?” Suho’s loud greeting echoed around the stadium and she went frantic afterwards. Long short story, she’s been practicing her Korean for the last three months. Being a fast learner she always does, she has mastered the language now and even could speak it fluently.

“We’re doing fine!!!” she yelled the loudest she could in Korean, making the people around her stared in confusion. How could a girl that looks so western spoke Korean really well? They must’ve thought that she was half Korean.

“Oppa!!! We’re so happy that you finally make it here!!!” Khloe had no idea about anything and just screamed out anything she wanted to say to the stage. It’s most likely impossible for her voice to be heard but her fluent Korean brought some good attention for the boys’ ears.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol noticed her voice and pointed at her obviously. The time when Baekhyun raised his microphone closer to his mouth, her world literally stopped. “Oh? Someone seems to know Korean so well,” the next thing she knew, he approached closer to the edge of the stage – walking closer to her section. She looked up to him and pitied Baekhyun’s stan immediately. He’s so perfect and his eyes really twinkled like a puppy. How would it feel like to stan a perfect squishy adorable man like him?

“We’re happy too now that we got a chance to meet all of you here,” he stared at her and raised his thumb up – making her cry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter