000. Prologue

Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

000.

 

Khloe Ryura is a half Singaporean and half American who has just graduated from high school. She graduated with an almost perfect GPA as she lacked 0.03 points on her mathematic score. Being one of the school's precious treasure didn't make her a nerdy or loner. Exceptionally beautiful with perfect features, she surprisingly mingled with everybody without exception and fit into her surroundings perfectly. Her clique was one of those whom people look up to in school, only that they've never mind anything about hierarchy. Despite her social status, you could clearly say that she's not a mean girl in any way. She's humble and never once she has ever looked down on a person.

Her academic achievements made her look like crazy ambitious but turned out she's more like an easy type of person you often see daily. She learned simply by recapping everything once at night and lives her life normally like average people. What's surprising is that she spends most of her time in front of her laptop, TV, or phone. Not for studying or socializing, but to watch, look, dig, surf, and search for no other than her ultimate addiction in this world: EXO.

She's a big fan of EXO ever since their MAMA era. At first, she thought it would be tiring to watch over twelve guys dancing and singing–they're twelve and it's just too much, right?–so she left it off. But one day, after she accidentally watched their performance, all she knew was she's already head over heels in love.

She started liking K-Pop ever since middle school. Call her weird but all awhile, her interest is only for girl groups. She's a really big fan of SNSD to the point that her friends thought she could potentially be a lesbian–in fact she's not. Other than SNSD, she also screams for 2NE1 and squeals over A-Pink's cuteness. Boy groups weren't her cup of tea but she did watch SHINee's performance sometimes, but it wasn't more than just admiration for their talents and exceptional moves. She also went to BIGBANG's concert once to see their famous stage acts and admitted that they were amazing but she's never seen them the way she looks at EXO. She's never skipped a day without watching over EXO's performance and appearance in shows. Now, she's reached the level where she could tell who is who with only body parts. There's only one thing she aims for now and that's to live in the same land as them.

Khloe finished her dinner late and skittered to the living room where her family was. They have this habit to gather around in the living room before bed to bond. Her father's a businessman whose career is blooming nowadays and her mother's a supermodel with packed schedules every day. It's almost impossible for them to spend much time together so her parents made her and her sister sit around even for a short conversation every night. They don't want to put work over their precious daughters so family bonding time is a must.

"Kiddo," Khloe's father called right at the time she plopped on the couch. She put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter