030.

Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

030.

 

 

BREAKING: OH SEHUN IS PROVED TO BE THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER OF A FOUR YEARS OLD

Oh Sehun was spotted going out from Madison Square Garden with Khloe Ryura, his virtual wife on We Got Married. To our surprise, they weren’t alone but also with a little girl sleeping on her arms. After the fans tailed them behind, it was proved that they were going to the same hotel. Soon after it was found that the little girl is Louise Sora Canadie, Yura’s daughter. Yura previously had been involved in a scandal with EXO’s ex-member Kris, and now she’s caught attending EXO’s overseas concert outside from We Got Married filming schedule. Later after the news bloomed, EXO's fans found a legit prove of DNA test's result that Oh Sehun is the biological father of the little child. So it's concluded that he has been keeping everything for four years long.

 

“!” Sehun didnt mind throwing his iPhone 8 freely in the air and let it crashed against the wall. He was never been so mad for what he found on the news before. He really never thought Suho would wake him up from his peaceful sleep for something as fatal. “I’ve just had it good with her and now look at this ing news!"

Suho interceded the tensed atmosphere immediately as a leader. It’s not his fault but he needed to place his hand on it. “Calm down, Sehun. There’s no point to throw rage at this time because you need to find ways to deal with the company.”

“BUT THAT ING REPORTER SHOULD’VE NOT FOLLOWED ME!” he howled wrathfully. “WHY DO WE GET TREATED AS IF WE ARE STILL ROOKIES WHO HAS NO RIGHT TO LIVE NORMALLY?! WE DEBUTED FOR SEVEN ING YEARS ALREADY! SEVEN ING YEARS AND I STILL CAN’T LOVE FREELY!”

“DON’T MAKE ME TURN THE TABLE ON YOU, HEAD,” Kai no longer could hold him self and blew up. If there’s anything he hates the most in life then it must be Sehun’s way of handling problems. “You ing chose to be an idol so you practically agreed on letting your life be judged for whatever you do because YOU'RE A ING PUBLIC FIGURE! You could grow old alone because your loyalty to your fans and people would still talk about it with their own speculations! The problem is not about you having a daughter already but WAYS TO DEAL WITH COMPANY TO SAVE YOUR FAMILY, DICKHEAD. HOW COULD YOU BE THIS STUPID?! YOU CALLED YOUR SELF A FATHER WITH THIS KIND OF STUPIDITY?"

Sehun growled under his breath and kicked the couch Kyungsoo and Luhan were sitting at. They both flinched in shock from the blusterous kick and stared at each other in confusion. Sehun had always been a person who seems composed in every situations but after knowing him for more than 10 years, it’s literally their first time seeing him blow up. The news that involved his girlfriend and daughter must’ve affected him in so many ways.

Sehun couldn’t think straight and began kicking things here and there. Other than stopping him, the members just let him do whatever he wants for now. Sehun really couldn’t bring him self to think about what would happen next. For the company to let him keep his daughter and date Yura is actually beyond his wildest expectation, but of course they've agreed to his demand under one condition: the public should never found out about Sora as his biological daughter even after they got married if they make it there someday. But now, every people were out there possibly trying to endanger Yura and Sora in any way.

Sehun ran to his room and grabbed his car keys before he went out of his apartment. It was freezing outside since the snow had started to fall but he couldn't care about wearing only a thin polo shirt and ripped jeans. He drifted off to Yura’s place with a full speed. He was on the verge of crying but his worry held everything back. Just when he was about to enter the parking lot, he saw plenteous amount of people crowding in front of the apartment building where Yura lives. He swore he really wanted to kill himself for breaking his phone earlier. He needed to call her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter