022.

Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

022.

 

 

“Okay, for this personal interview section, we’ll ask you questions about the latest recording. We want you to answer everything as honest as you can, but of course not to reveal that your daughter is also Sehun’s daughter and that you've actually known each other before. Is everything clear so far?”

Yura nodded politely as she fixed her hair and stared to the camera in front of her blankly. After she waited for a while, the camera started to roll and the director cued her to begin.

After the basic introductions, she waved to the camera awkwardly. She had never expected that she would end up doing what celebrities are doing. She used to watch We Got Married back then and Victoria-Nichkhun couple is her favorite, ever. But to think about doing the same variety show as them, she had never thought of that before.

“What do you think about Sehun as your virtual husband?” the staff went with the first question on the list and everybody were all ears for her.

“Oh Sehun-sshi… I was a big fan of him. But since I started my medical education and gave birth to my daughter, I stopped liking K-Pop. I never thought I would end up being as his virtual wife but I hope it will be a good thing for us,” she answered shyly.

“You used to be a fan of him? How much do you like him back then? You must be surprised to see him, right?” though all the staffs had already known the truth, they just couldn’t stop teasing them because they knew Sehun and Yura are match from heaven.

“I liked him to the level where my bedroom’s wall was all covered with EXO’s posters. I used up my precious sleep times to stalk or to stream their performances and stuffs. I also read this website called fan fictions. I was an international fan since I didn’t live in Seoul back then so I could only see him through the screen,” she giggled lightly and her cheeks turned pinkish.

“So I presume that you already like him even from the first meeting, right?”

Yura heaved a sigh. She remained silent for a while trying to find a good answer. They said to speak as honest as she could but her feelings were clear that she doesn’t like him in romantic way. He was only her bias in past and to be really honest, he’s never been more than that, not even until she knew whom he really is– the father of her biological daughter.

“I guess not…? I think there’s a big difference between liking your idol and liking a person you’re interested in for real. I have never met him before so I could say that I just adore him all awhile. He’s a really nice guy but I think it would take me some times to like him that away,” she blurted out and disappointed faces began to spread behind the camera. Yura caught the unpleasant stares and quickly threw an awkward smile, “But I like the fact that my virtual husband is Oh Sehun-sshi,” she corrected.

“When he complimented you as the prettiest doctor there, what did you feel?”

Yura smiled sheepishly and her cheeks rose red. She wanted to stay cool and calm but she couldn’t deny that it felt really good to hear those words from Sehun. She could remember the way he looked at her when he mentioned it and she felt slightly sorry for him. She felt sorry for his unrequited love for her. He was so sincere and serious whenever he said about making the three of them an actual family but she just couldn’t. Not to mention that she’s currently in try to make her self fall for Kris because she knew everything would be just all right and speaking of sincerity, Kris also had it on him.

“I was so shy at the time…,” she beamed sheepishly, “I’m never good at taking compliments so I could only smile like a dumb at the time. But, it surprisingly felt nice…? I don’t know.”

The interview ended in an hour with simple questions about their arranged first encounter. Yura tried her best to answer as honest as she could about her feelings and she knew she had just pushed everyone’s expectation down the hill. She felt bad but she couldn’t lie either. What if the sparks wasn’t there? She couldn’t lie about it. She couldn’t like him that way or to love him moreover. It’s all simply because of one reason, that she doesn’t know him personally and only knew him as EXO Sehun so far.

Yura waited in the waiting room while taking out Sora’s clothes from the bag while waiting for Sora and Sehun to come. Sora came along with them to MBC Building that day but she went to another studio with Sehun. They had to be interviewed separated so they wouldn’t know each other’s thoughts.

“Mommy! Mommy! Daddy’s cheeks kept on turning red when he took the photo!” Sora cheered happily as she wriggled on Sehun’s arms–probably wanting to jump onto her mom, and by photo she meant the recording.

Yura giggled and took her from Sehun’s arms,“Really? Did you also take a photo with Daddy?”

“Nooo~” she let out a cute howl and shook her head slowly. “But daddy takes a lot~ of my pictures!”

“Whoa~ you must’ve looked so pretty that Daddy couldn’t stop taking your pictures. Jjang!” Yura raised her thumb up.

“Of course I couldn’t stop looking at my daughter’s beautiful princess! Sora is the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter