021.

Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

021.

 

 

“Do I really need to put make up on you? You’re already beautiful even without any of these,” said the make up artist in awe when she was getting ready to apply some make up on Yura’s face.

Yura giggled and her cheeks turned red in a flash from feeling flattered, “Eonnie, I’m not that good looking.”

“Really. You’re probably the prettiest natural beauty I’ve ever seen,” she kept on staring at her in awe, “But I still need to put some make up on or else the PD will scream at me. Shall we start?”

The admiring scene kept on going until the last touch of make up on her lips. The make up artist decided to apply light natural make up on her to exemplify her true natural beauty. She finished by brushing the lip tint with her thumb and stared at her over the mirror before her jaw dropped in amusement.

After she changed her clothes, Yura quietly sat on the couch inside the container and read over the script. She rubbed her temple after seeing the concept because she found it too cheesy for her. The filming would take place in her work place where she recently accepted the offer as an intern. For her perfect GPA and academic achievements, many hospitals offered her internship but she chose to settle in a small hospital near her house. Not that she’s not being grateful for getting direct offers from big hospitals in Seoul, she just didn’t want to stay too far from Sora.

Sehun had already started the shooting from his dorm. The plot was for him to find Yura in the hospital as he was told to find for the prettiest intern in the hospital according to his liking. As much cheesy as the script was, Sehun couldn’t deny that even though there were tons of good looking nurses and doctors there, he would end up locking his eyes on her just like how it happened the first time he spotted her on the crowd.

“Yura-sshi. Since it’s a one-take shot, we’ll just take anything happen in the frame. Just act natural. It’s not a drama so you don’t need to worry. Good luck,” the PD instructed her briefly before he told the cameraman to roll the camera and began the filming.

Yura walked around the hospital’s alley while talking to the camera. She ended up laughing to herself when she found it awkward to talk alone so she just talked with the VJ whose heart was thumping hard from filming a beauty like her.

She cursed in her mind when she started to feel tired walking around pointlessly. The PD didn’t tell both Sehun and her about each other’s position. They told them to actually search for each other to make it more natural. At the time, she really wanted to take her phone and just dialed his number but too bad she’s supposed to act like she had no idea who’s the partner.

After a long endless search, she bumped into Sehun in the cafeteria coincidentally. Sehun at the time was sipping on his Ice Americano while looking around confusedly–probably was cursing in his mind too like she did. She flinched when she saw him and tried to act like she had no clue about him. She thought about what she had to do to attract his attention and came up with an idea to talk to the camera.

“Oh? Is that EXO Sehun?” she felt so embarrassed of her lame acting but she didn’t have any choice. She stood still in her place trying to wait until Sehun noticed her. She decided to approach the food counter near him to let him notice her since it’s written in the script that it has to be Sehun who approached her first. The reason was because he’s the only one who’s given a hint about his partner meanwhile Yura’s left with no clue.

Being a dumb head he always does, Sehun just stared blankly to the space while enjoying his Americano. Yura really wanted to yell at him to mark her presence there but of course she couldn’t. She just waited until he turned around to notice her.

“Here’s your drink, Dr. Ryura,” the staff handed her the spinach smoothie she ordered earlier.

Sehun startled when she heard the familiar name and finally turned around to see her. Yura exclaimed for victory in her heart when she saw him staring at her and continued to act clueless in response.

Sehun walked toward her with a camera following from behind. She swore his lips was twitching and trembling from hiding his laugh and luckily the camera didn’t catch that. Yura tried to maintain from laughing because it’s just too lame even to imagine. She mentally scolded herself and finally got a grip to stay on her character.

“Khloe Ryura-sshi?” Sehun began the conversation when he finally got a hold of himself too.

Yura blinked her eyes and let out a sheer awkward smile. “Yes?”

“Ah~” Sehun clapped his hand once and chuckled, “I’ve been looking around for almost an hour."

Yura stayed silence for seconds before she pretended to get shocked. “Ah~ so you’re my…”

“Husband,” he pointed at her cutely before he stepped backward and bowed to her, “Hello. I’m EXO Sehun.”

Yura felt her blood rushing wildly when she saw him introducing himself. He’s the person who had given the biggest impact in her life yet things like formally introducing himself was something he had never done to her. It strangely felt truly like a first meeting for her. “Hello. I’m Khloe Ryura. Nice to meet you.”

After they talked briefly, Sehun bought her snacks from the cafeteria and they sat on the corner of the place to continue their talk. There might be cameras and staffs following them from behind, but strangely everything felt so real for the both of them. Enjoying this was out of Yura’s dictionary but then, her contented smile explained everything.

“You know, they give me a really funny yet actual hint to be honest,” Sehun said while munching on his spicy rice cakes.

“Sehun-sshi, chew your food first before you talk,” Yura reminded him and chuckled at ghd cute sight in front of her.

Sehun swallowed his food first and sipped his water before he continued talking, “The hint said that I have to find the prettiest doctor in here.”

Yura pretended to laugh but she was flattered inside even though she knew it’s scripted. “I think you came to the wrong person then.”

“Impossible,” he waved his hand, “I went all over places but I could only find doctors with grey hair. I also went to the ER and only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter