027.

Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

027.

 

 

EXO members were still in the middle of their concert. They’re all beyond excited to see the amount of fans they have in America. They though their popularity would only explode in Asia, but they just successfully filled Los Angeles’s largest concert venue and the tickets were sold out in less than five minutes. They felt so grateful and did a really great job along the concert, but somehow one of them looked a bit off that night.

Sora’s watching the concert from the stage’s wing. She insisted to sit there to cheer on the uncles and her father when they went off stage to wait for their turn and promised to stay quiet and calm. Sora is only a four years old girl but she behaved maturely that night. She didn’t stop staring at her father whether with her own eyes or watching him through the big screen, and she looked somehow worried though she didn’t know about anything.

It’s time for Xiumin’s solo so the rest of the members went out of the stage. They had just finished doing the lucky fan section where they had fun with pillows, dolls, and stuffs. Sora flinched when she saw the members ran toward her direction and immediately jumped off her seat. She grabbed her blueberry milk and walked with her tiny legs to her father who’s resting on the floor. Sehun was staring at the floor blankly while fanning his shirt. He’s supposed to change into another costume but he just left the costume lying on his side, being careless of anything around him.

Sehun wasn’t aware of Sora’s presence on his side and just kept staring blankly at the floor. The only time he finally noticed was when a pair of little arms circled on his nape from aside. Sora was leaning onto his shoulder while smiling to herself as if she’s feeling proud of her father but at the same time she pitied him as well.

“Daddy… You are so handsome out there. Please smile a lot. You look scary because you don’t smile like usual,” Sora said while she Sehun’s arms.

Sehun could feel his heart wrenching when he heard her. A drop of tear fell from his eyes but he quickly wiped it and covered it with a smile. Sehun pulled her and placed her on his lap before he hugged her tight. He realized now that nothing matters more than his daughter. Nothing. She’s the source of strength, happiness, stresses, everything. She’s that everything he has always asked God for. He asked God to give him his everything and now that everything is already on his arms.

“I will, my beautiful, my only one daughter. Now will you help daddy put on my costume and wipe my sweat? Because daddy should be coming in any soon,” Sehun let go off the hug and poked her nose cutely. Both didn’t even aware of pairs of teary eyes watching the heartwarming scene in the middle of hectic backstage.

“Of course! Because Mommy is not here to take care of Daddy, Sora will take care of daddy to replace Mommy’s place!” Sora shot up happily and jumped on her feet. She’s being so excited for getting involved in the concert.

She helped Sehun put on his shirt and his black leather jacket along with his cap. Sora took a brief look once before she raised her thumb with a proud smile on her face. Not long after, the staff ran toward them to call Sehun. He needed to stand by on his place because it’s about time for his solo performance. Sehun quickly carried Sora up and gave her to the manager. He also didn’t forget to give her a kiss before he left her to his position below the stage.

Sora watched her father left with a smile on her face but her smile soon disappeared when she saw Sehun headed toward under the stage. She remembered about her father’s jumping attraction and she immediately cried. She jumped off her seat once again and ran behind Sehun but luckily Luhan got a hold of her before the manager did.

“Daddy can’t jump again!!!” Sora cried out as she kept stomping her feet to freed herself from Luhan. Luhan tried so hard to soothe her down and the staffs told him to bring her inside the waiting room but she began to scream louder.

“Sora… Daddy will be okay honey. Trust me,” Luhan tried to soothe her while hugging her tight to give her some comfort and most of all, to stop her feet from stomping uncontrollably.

“I don’t want Daddy to get hurt, Uncle!!!” Sora cried louder and sobbed on Luhan’s shoulder. Luhan really didn’t have a heart to keep her away so he came up with an idea. He didn’t know if it would work but at least he tried.

“Let’s go to your Daddy. But one thing for sure, I wont bring you there if you keep crying like this,” Luhan said as he cupped her cheeks softly while caressing it. Sora immediately shut her cry and nodded.

“Good girl. Now let’s go,” Luhan smiled at her and planted her a kiss on her forehead before he brought her to Sehun who’s waiting under the stage.

Sehun was practicing his moves briefly when Luhan and Sora came to him. They approached him after Luhan coaxed the staff to let them in. Sehun startled when he saw Sora coming with puffy eyes and immediately grabbed her from Luhan.

“Hey hey hey. What’s wrong with my little princess?” Sehun whispered slowly to her ears while he soothed her down by swinging her slowly side to side on his embrace.

“She doesn’t want you to jump. She told you that before. Bad Sehunnie,” Luhan said while her hair from aside.

Sehun smiled and once again felt like dropping his tears for his daughter’s sincerit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter