011.

Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

011.

 

 

Yura sat in front of the vanity table to get ready for the day. She decided to put a light natural make up just to make her face looked fresh and wore short summer flowery dress paired with pastel pink outer. It really made her look far from a mother’s frame but a lovely high school girl going for a sweet first date with her long-time crush.

She couldn’t stop smiling from the excitement to visit EXO’s dorm today. Yesterday, Sehun called and asked her to go to his dorm. He asked her to come and meet the members because he said the members were dying to meet her. She didn’t know why did he suddenly ask her to come but she didn’t mind it though. What could be better than getting invited to EXO’s dorm?

She also decided to leave Sora home for that day. She’s going to have a musical tomorrow at school, therefore she has to sleep earlier. Kris also advised her to just leave Sora with him. He’s sure that the members would be overexcited when they met Sora and would probably play with her until she’s drained.

She checked her appearance once again before she grabbed her bag and hung it on her right shoulder. She went out of her room and saw Kris and Sora sitting inside playing room while digging into one box. Yura approached them and found that they were looking into her old EXO’s stuff. She remembered the first time Kris found that box and he couldn’t stop laughing for a good half an hour.

She stood behind them and they seemed like drowning into their own little world. She giggled inaudibly when Sora mumbled extraneous things to Kris yet Kris still gave her a good respond as if he understood what she was talking about when he’s probably not. Only a mother could bring out the whole meaning of a child’s gibberish talks, that's for sure.

“Appa! This uncle looks totally like you!” Sora exclaimed as she pointed the poster when they were still as twelve. She pointed at Kris’s picture but she hadn’t yet known that Kris was an ex-member of EXO.

Kris could feel his heart aching from seeing the picture as he pulled Sora gently and sat her on his lap. Flash of the hard past ran across his mind but what's left is only the bond he had with the guys. Leaving EXO sure was the biggest, hardest decision he's ever made and even though years had passed, he still couldn't forget how close he was with the other members.

“Look carefully,” he spread the poster wider to offer her a clearer sight. It took her minutes to think before she widened her eyes and gasped. “Appa! Is that you????!!!!”

Kris chuckled and pretended to get confused. “Is it me???” he knitted his brows.

“Why are you in there?!” her eyes broadened in confusion and amazement at the same time.

“He’s a singer, dancer, and rapper back then, honey. Isn’t he amazing?” Yura finally spoke up to mark her presence while sitting carefully on the floor beside them. “He was in the same group as uncle Sehun back then,” she added.

“That eureurong eureurong eureurong???”

Both Sora and Kris giggled from her cuteness. Kris managed to calm down first and responded the little one with his rap part in Growl. Sora also sang along with him while mumbling inscrutable words. She only knew the part when they go eureurong eureurong and that’s it, she didn’t know any further.

Sora was enjoying watching her daughter and Kris singing playfully when her phone rang–indicating a new coming message. She checked her phone and found Sehun’s message saying that he’s already downstairs. She ducked her head to hide her blushing cheeks and immediately excused her self from the two.

“I will go now, okay? Be good to Kris-appa. Don’t forget to eat in time and sleep in time. Okay honey?” she said–pecking her daughter’s forehead and nose before hugging Kris briefly.

“Take care, okay? Just… tell them I say hi,” Kris bitterly smiled–ruffling Yura’s head before letting her go.

“I’ll tell them the whole thing, even that day where you said you actually didn’t want to quit the group,” she mockingly said while sticking her tongue out and before he scolded her, she’d already ran away for good.

She found Sehun standing in front of the elevator when it’s opened. She shyly stepped out of the elevator–not noticing the way he looked at her with a sheepish smile on his face. “H-hey,” she awkwardly greeted him.

“Are we going for a dinner? Why are you so beautiful?” Sehun tried to act cheesy but her natural beauty really amazed him. He thought to himself how could she appear so beautiful even just in a sheer lip tint.

“Don’t say things like that. I might kidnap you. Remember that I am still a big fan of you?” she jested. Well, she actually wasn’t lying on the big fan part.

Sehun chuckled as he nodded his head toward his car in front of the entrance. “Let’s go. Hyungs are already waiting.”

It took only 20 minutes from Yura’s place to EXO’s dorm. Yura never knew that the day where she could technically live close to EXO would finally come. The road’s filled with Sehun’s playful jokes and their light talks about Sora. The talk was fun enough to make the road feel short for both of them.

Sehun pulled up his car on the parking lot and immediately went out to open the door for Yura. They immediately headed straight to the highest floor –48th floor to be exact– of the building where EXO lived.

She could find her knees weakened as the elevator tinkled. Sehun stared at her with a smile before he reached for her hand and led her outside the elevator. When the elevator tore open, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter