031.

Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

031.

 

 

Another half year passed in a flash yet so much took place in the span of 180 days of her life. She wasn’t paying attention to the time until she realized that it was Christmas already. Yura was on the plane going to the country that held so much hatred on her. She chose a flight which the arrival hour would be around midnight to avoid getting caught with EXO's fans and after a long tiring flight.

Poor daughter had to stiffly sleep on her flight seat. She provided Sora a first class fight to put her on the best comfort but nothing beats the feeling of sleeping on a bed fo her. Even though she paid for two seats, Sora ended up sleeping on her mother’s lap rather than sleeping soundly on her own reclined seat after feeling terrified on being inside her own cubicle.

Going off the airplane, she walked through the aerobridge while carrying Sora on her arms to go inside the airport. The staffs offered her baby chair but Sora refused to be put there by crying slightly and whined in her sleep, so Yura had no choice but to bring her alone in her embrace. Yura managed to take her stuffs in the baggage claim with only one arm and made her way out of the arrival area to meet the person who’s in charged to pick her up that night in a short time. She had been doing everything in a ninja mode ever since her arrival there. She is indeed a super mom.

“Let me carry her for you,” he cautiously took Sora from Yura’s arms and safely carried her on his arms while he used his right hand to push the cart for her after they met. Since they couldn’t be wet caught, he brought her all over the VIP access where he parked his car. He was one of the influential in the country so asking for such privilege wasn’t a big deal.

“Thank you for picking us up,” she opened the conversation once he drifted off the parking lot.

He smiled, “It took me a lot to bring you here. I should be the one who thank you for actually agreeing to my demand. Thank you for coming.”

“I wonder what would I go through on my first day here after half a year,” she uttered as her eyes wandered to the beautiful Seoul city lights. “I should be well prepared for tomorrow.”

“You will be okay. They're slowly putting everything back in places,” he answered. “Besides, you’re going to stay in our place so your safety should be guaranteed.”

“Sehun-Oppa…” for the first time after a good long six months, his name finally came out from the gaps of her lips. It felt weird but it felt so common at the same time. “Is… I mean, he’s okay, right?”

Kai chuckled at her words as he made a left turn on the street. He stayed still for short seconds and glanced at her briefly before answering her silly question. “Do you think I would ever call you that night if everything is going fine here?”

“Just tell me how much bad things are then from a 1-10 scale,” she insisted despite Kai mocking at her question. Not that she didn’t know things were going wrong, she just wanted to know how much messed up things were.

“100. He messed up a lot more than we expected.”

It’s not long until they made their arrival in EXO’s dorm. She actually wanted to stay at her old place but the members insisted that she needed to be guarded on their own hands while she’s in the town. They knew bringing her back was such a big risk, but they couldn’t let this one person ruin his self for more. If she was too scared to even go back, then at least he deserved to find out the lie.

“You’ll be taking my room,” Suho kindly put her whole belongings inside his closet room and even arranged the bed for Sora once they arrived. All the members had waited for her arrival and were really pleased to see her with their own eyes. “I would be in Lay’s room if you need something, okay?”

“Thank you Oppa,” she whispered him thank you with a smile.

“Hey. If you need someone to talk, I would be in the kitchen,” as if he could read through her sorrowful eyes, he went out and slowly closed the door to create the least sound in the bedroom.

Yura decided to just unpack her stuffs tomorrow since she was totally drained, but of course she wouldn’t forget cleaning her daughter and changed her into comfortable pajamas. She also changed her clothes into a more comfortable one before she decided to just go straight to sleep. But she was too deep in her own thoughts that she barely realized her steps led her all over to Sehun’s room. He is a roommate with Kai, but she knew Kai was downstairs with the members. She could clearly hear his typical laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter