Yunho and Solmi: What I want is love in the real world...

Voiceless...The Story of Our Love

A/N

So yeah!~ guys = this Is the last One!!!!I was waiting to get 10 comments but sadly, it didn't reAch that mark...But still I'm very happy to those who gave their opinions~!!! this last chapter is for You guys!!!

and here is the song that inspired this story!

 

 

Love in the Real World

Saving Jane

 

Maybe it's the twinkle in your eye that gets me
But I can't seem to turn you down
Maybe it's the stupid things you say to make me laugh
But I like having you around

Kick off your shoes and make yourself at home
Don't let me lose this feeling in my bones

I never wanted
My own prince charming
I'm not a cinderella girl
This thing we started
Feels so imperfect
Let 'em hurt, steal the book
Baby I want love in the real world

Could it be the way you call me out like no one else
You can always turn my day around
And I like the funny way you lie and then confess
'Cause you just can't stand to let me down

I drew a line and you weren't afraid to cross
You let me know what I had not what I lost

I never wanted
My own prince charming
I'm not a cinderella girl
This thing we started
Feels so imperfect
Let 'em hurt, steal the book
Baby I want love in the real world

I don't need a magic mirror
I have never seen things clearer
Don't let me lose this feeling in my bones

I want you
I want you

I never wanted
My own prince charming
I'm not a cinderella girl
This thing we started
Feels so imperfect
Let 'em hurt, steal the book
Baby I want love in the real world

I want love in the real world


 

 

 

He could feel her body stiffen for a while and then she finally relaxed and slowly her arms lifted up to embrace him back.

They stayed like that for they didn’t know how long …but it didn’t matter YunHo knew that for the first time in two weeks when he last saw her,

 

…When she confessed.

 

 

…And he froze up like the idiot that he was, unable to say anything until she quietly stood up with her head down and left him.

 

After those hellish two weeks without seeing Sol Mi’s face…

Finally he was able to feel good again.

To him this night feels like the storm for the both of them was over, his heart was finally going to start beating again.

Now, all he needed was to do is to tell her.

And as he tightened his hold and pulled her body closer to his, he could feel himself smirking. He would tell her alright.

“Yeah, I was stupid” he spoke up then continued while smirking wider

“But so are you…” he could feel the girl in his arms freeze up, then slowly…

The scary kind of slowly…she looked up, her left eye twitching a little bit. Then on a deadly low voice… She hissed

“What. did. you just. say?” She was even more pissed when his smirk widened EVEN more if that’s possible and he repeated smugly

“I said, I was stupid”

 He held her tighter in his arms and slowly his left hand crept to her face to cup her cheek, then slowly he leaned in… their hearts thumping hard into their chests. Sol Mi has no idea what he was going to do, slowly forgetting her anger she could only focus on him as he ever so slowly continued to lean down on her, until finally…he said

“but…” his lips fell upon her forehead as he whispered

“so” he continued as he kissed the tip of her nose and Sol Mi could feel her face heat up

“are..” his lips landed softly on her own for a quick peck.

just as their lips are barely touching he pulled away and started to drag his nose to her jaw line and leave butterfly kisses up to her cheek

“you…”

he finished while nibbling on her ear.

Sol Mi’s eyes closed as she felt Yunho’s lips back on hers again this time for a more passionate kiss. Their lips moving against each other sweetly she slowly lifted her arms and hooked them in his neck as her fingers played with his hair. she let out a soft moan when he angled his head to deepened the kiss his tongue slowly grazing her lower lip asking for entrance to and she couldn’t help but give in. slowly opening for him their tongues slowly caressing she moaned again .

Yunho was kissing her!, and she was kissing him back and somehow, to her, this just…feels so right.

Perfect..

And everything would be okay from that point on. She relished the moment.

 

 

…But that didn’t mean that the bastard was off the hook . …

 

“Ow! What the hell!” Yunho cursed as he now touched the tip of his finger to his now bleeding lip.

Sol Mi bit him!. The !

“what the hell is your problem now, woman?” he asked annoyed and a little pissed She blinked up at him innocently then her expression morphed into an angry one.

Talk about bipolar. That was when she totally lost her cool.

“what’s MY problem? YOU’RE asking me what’s my problem?? Well where should I start huh? First you just had to sit on that bench looking like a lost puppy and made me not attend my OWN recital!... and then reject me when I oh so gracefully spilled my guts out to you with the first confession I ever had IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!!! and then now that I managed to feel a little decent after two weeks you show you’re ugly face to me again demanding why I was avoiding you???? But you bastard wouldn’t be satisfied with just that, nooooo YOU JUS HAVE TO KISS ME! Now I’m angry, confused and trying really hard not to kill you!!!!...Now you’re asking me what’s wrong???”

She finished with a huff and Yunho smirked at how absolutely adorable she looks right now, her lips a bit swollen from their previous make out , her cheeks flushed red with anger and excitement and while her gorgeous eyes were flaming with emotion, add that up with the fact that the moonlight only served to give her pale skin a luminescent look . even when Absolutely pissed. She was simply breathtaking.

Like an angel.

An angel that she is under that she devil attitude..way, waaayyyy under, he thought but still an angel nonetheless.

 

 

…HIS angel.

 

 

Opening his stupid mouth, he said.

“Sol Mi, You talk too much it’s annoying”

“wha-..wh..why you little !” she was trying to control herself from strangling him

“You curse a lot too..” he added with a stupid smirk on his handsome face. Her face reddened even more. Then she was the one to smirk this time,He was insulting her huh? Well then..

‘If I’m annoying, then you’re pathetic Yunho” she insulted back Yunho ‘s smirked widened when she started to get along with his taunts

“You’re a sadistic Sol Mi”

“well then You’re a freak who at spray painting” she replied back.

“Brat!”

“Idiot!”

“Little girl!”

“Fool!”

“Comic book freak!” Sol Mi’s eye twitched .

speaking of comic book, he still hasn’t told him what happened to the comic book she ordered him to read, she will get to that later. right now she has no idea what why he was insulting her, he was such a two faced idiot! kissing her one moment then insulting her the next, sometimes she wonders why she loves him, she smiled a little, albeit sadly, but obviously he didn’t feel the same, he might still be in love with that other girl,she sighed before she suppressed her thoughts then answered.

“bench sleeper!” he had to smirk at that one.

 “Power Tripper!”

“Lost Puppy!”

“Bi-Polar !”

“!”

“Piano playing freak!”

“Arrogant Bastard!!!!

” “I love you…

” “I love you t--..” Sol Mi’s heart stopped for a second as she realize what he said.

She wasn’t sure if she heard right, hell, she might be even dreaming!

“wha—w-hat did you just say?...” Yunho smiled and slowly gathered the confused girl into his arms again for the second time that night and sincerity was all over his face and as he looked deeply into her eyes she could clearly see the affection he held for her, she feels her heart about to explode..

“ I said… I love you, Sol Mi-ah… I’m sorry that I hurt you before because I was too caught up with my feelings for ____-ah that I didn’t Realize what I truly feel and when I lost you for a while it was hell.”

He continued

“I’m sorry Sol Mi- ah.. for hurting you before…” he said seriously and for the first time in a long while, both could feel themselves smiling as they embraced each other tightly.

A little while later, Solmi looked up from his chest, grinning maliciously.

Yunho gulped.

He could feel that was she was going to say was not going to be good for him until she spoke innocently:

“sooo….does that mean you’re my now?

His left eye twitched.

 

 

 

Hope you liked it! Leave comments.