It's the Little things: Yunho and Solmi

Voiceless...The Story of Our Love

A/N Hi!!! here's another update! and this  is for AnJel09 since she requested that I update! ..so I hope you like this one AnJel!!! Enjoy reading my lovely readers!!! (redundant much? :D)oh and the quote below this isn't mine, I just found it somewhere so credit goes to whoever owns it! :D well, thinking about it, the qoute is kinda ironic to the chapter..hmm...

 

 

"Whenever life seems to drift you away from me, I can't help but cry. You've grown to be such a part of me that without you life is no more than a desperate sigh. They do say love comes and goes, and to that I disagree. So, here's my hand, take it and don't let go of me."

 

 

Sol Mi’s POV

“It’s because of the little things…” I began

“huh?”

Yunho answered next to me, he was so clueless sometimes, it was kind of  funny.

“you’re wondering... why I’m here…” I spoke again, then I added

“Sometimes, it’s the little things that we do that matters the most”  I continued.

“It’s those small gestures and small words that might be meaningless to us, but could be everything to another person” from the look in his face I could see that he had no idea about what I was saying .

*SIGH*

I never expected my recital night to turn out like this for this night to be THE night, but still I decided to be a little out of character,... just this once.

It’s now or never.

I took his hand in mine.

judging the look in his face and the way he froze could tell that he wasn’t expecting that

. His reaction hurts a little but I can’t let that deter me…

*you can do this Sol Mi*

I took a deep breath to calm my racking nerves. Before I began to explain. “My recital was really important to me,… but when I saw you sitting here looking like that ,it was so little compared to the desire that I had to suddenly be by your side …”

there I said it…

...but I have only just started.

“ I couldn’t stand seeing you like that again, back when I met you some months ago looking so lost and helpless, I wanted to comfort you…”  I smiled a little, then added

“… so I did in my own way “ My heart was pounding so hard in my chest right now, I have never been so nervous in my entire life, my chest feels like it’s about to burst . I did not notice that my eyes was starting to get glassy, but I wanted to continue to let all my feelings out…

“ I know that you haven’t forgotten about the girl you love Yunho. Y our heart would probably still belong to her right now , and I know that you’re probably not ready to hear this yet, but I can’t help it…”

I could hear my voice crack at the end, I must have been crying now….

“it’s the little things that I do, like this… right now, staying here with you just being by your side, comforting you when you suddenly remember her and it makes you sad, smacking your head just to get your attention and teasing you",  I smiled sadly.

"...hoping to see your eyes light up…it’s those little things that I could only do, I could never replace her in your heart , I know that, …. but I can help you put the pieces back together, I can heal you…” I sobbed softly.

“Sol Mi-ah…” Yunho began but I wasn’t ready to stop…not yet…

“I have seen you smile before Yunho…you might have done it unconsciously…but I saw it..it might have been a just a little thing for you but…it was everything to me…please let me heal you..” I finished weakly… Not caring if I sounded desperate to him.

 

Then it got quiet between the two of us, some passerby may have found it weird to see a girl in white dress crying late at night, if it was any other they I would’ve told them to mind their own business but I was too blinded by my emotions right now.

When Yunho did not answer I began to feel a strong ache in my chest as the thought of rejection started to linger in my mind.

*So rejection really hurts huh?now I know what he feels* I thought bitterly.

 

 

 

A/N part 2: sooooo...was that emotional enough for you guys??? Yes? No? plaes leave a comment so I'll know what you think!!! Thaaanksssss... huh...such a depressing chapter!!!

so...leave comments :D