Finding Out…Letting Go…

Voiceless...The Story of Our Love

A/N: So Hello everyone!, Umm...this First author's note will just be a heads up for everbody but at the end of the chapter there will be another note where I will be posting an announcement SO please do read the authors note below. :)

thanks! and I hope you like this next one.

 

 

It’s been a month since JaeJoong and You had became a couple.

He was the best boyfriend you could ever wish for, he was sensitive and sweet and you go out on dates almost every week, And today you were walking to the park where you would meet up with Jaejoong.

You reached the park and found that there was only a few people there. You sat on the bench and glanced at your watch. 2:00 pm. It read.

*Jaejoong should be here any minute now* You thought.

Then you felt arms wrap around your shoulders softly and you smiled. Jaejoong’s familiar scent overwhelmed your senses and his warm touch melted your heart.

Opening your eyes, you saw Jaejoong smiling sweetly at you. You smiled back and pecked his cheeks. He tucked a stray lock of hair behind your ear as he gazed intently at you,

You felt your face blush at his gaze then he softly mouthed

“I love you”

You felt your heart was about to jump right out through your chest at his words.

“I Love You too oppa….” You replied sweetly.

You both sat there for a while just enjoying each other’s presence, then after some time you both stood up and started to head out of the park.

While you and Jaejoong were walking, you saw a familiar face….

 

...It was Yunho.

 

Suddenly, you remembered the last time you saw him… It was here, in this park…on that park bench…where you told him that it was Jaejoong you love.

Unconsciously your hold on Jaejoong’s hand tightened catching his attention, He turned to the direction that you were looking and he saw Yunho.

That was the also the same time YunHo saw the two of you. He stopped walking and gazed at you and Jaejoon’g intertwined hands.

He couldn’t stop the sudden surge of pain that hit his chest seeing that intimate gesture.

But he put on a courageous smile and looked at you and Jaejoong

“so…You guys are finally together huh?....” He spoke Jaejoong nodded and smiled affectionately at you, you smiled a little.

But you knew that this was hurting Yunho.

“well…I’m happy for the two of you…I really am…” YunHo said softly while he was trying to hide the emotions he was feeling inside, You saw through it and there it was… You could still see the pain in his eyes.

You let go of Jaejoong’s hands an stepped closer to YunHo…

“YunHo-shii…” You called out to him, seeing his sad face was breaking your heart, It was like the last time, when He confessed to you…

The way he was trying so hard to control his emotions, he tried to look aloof yet his eyes showed how his heart was breaking.

You looked back at Jaejoong and he nodded solemnly. he understood.

“Y-yunho-shii… I…” you started but he interrupted

“No. its okay _____-ah, “ he smiled weakly and looked the other way.

“ I better get going…” then he started walking away….

You were looking at his retreating form when he looked back, a smirk on his handsome face…

“…I will see you two around, Congratulations on your relationship by the way …  

 then he turned his back on the two of you while your saddened gaze was still focused on where he was standing before.

 

Important Author's notes:

Hi again! so this is the part where I tell you guys that the next chapters are already written so I will try to update more without making you guys wait very long( I hope so)  ... that's good news right?

an another good news is that I have finished writing majority of Yunho and Sol Mi's  story,  I got so carried away that I forgot about jaejoong and you ... :D and honestly, Sol Mi is my favorite character :)

so i've decided that the next five or six-ish chapters will be for Yunho ans Sol Mi, so after their LOVE story is done then we could all focus on our main characters. is that all okay with you guys?? cause I hope  that my readers are also interested on what's going to happen to Yunho's lovelife and not just jaejoong and the reader's story...so um..if you agree with this, please write it out in the coments corner below! :) thanksss...

lastly, hah,... I'm a bit shy to ask this but I was wondering if you guys could help me raise the number of subscribers for my stories???....,

...so yeah I'll ask you guys nicely (and shamelessly :D) if anyone of you guys are following this (or my other stories) well I would assume that you like my story, hence, the following and you have not subscribed to it yet,  then please do so... I would really, really appriciate it! Love you guys! :)

Thannkkkssss!!!! I hope you guys also give comments! did you like the new background???