Confrontation

Voiceless...The Story of Our Love

I got my readers back!!!!!!!!!!!!!wuhooooooooo!!!!!!!!
and I got alot of new readers too!!!!!!
new readers are always welcome!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha!!!!!!

============-------------------=============

Jaejoong pulled out a book from his locker, it was still early and the hallway of the school is still empty,
he liked to go to class early as it gives him a quiet time to study before the lessons closing his locker gently,
he was surprised to see Yunho standing a few feet away staring intently at him,
His expression was solemn but there was anger in his eyes

*what is his problem now?!*

Jaejoong thought, annoyed.

He gave Yunho his cold look and Yunho scoffed.

He walked closer to jaejoong and asked

“Do you like _______-ah?!”

his tone was dead serious and jaejoong was caught off handed by his sudden question.

He gave Yunho a what-the-hell-do-you-care-look.

Yunho waited for his answer he was expecting a nod or something but all that Jaejoong did was stare at him, Yunho quirked his eyebrow,irritated.

*this bastard is so stupid!!*
yunho thought in his head.

Last night he had decided that he would still fight for _____-ah’s feelings, he would find a way to confess to her and maybe she would accept him, that thought filled his mind the whole night,a new spring of hope grew in his heart.

But then he remembered the little shrimp she was kissing the day before…Jaejoong.

He was pissed as hell with this guy, if it weren’t for _____-ah…Jaejoong would be mute AND blind if she hadn’t stop their fight during Jaejoong’s first day.

Sighing, he was also uneasy on how would Jaejoong feel about ______-ah, he wasn’t worried about competing with mute boy…he just wanted to make sure that IF ever ______-ah has feelings for Jaejoong then he would make sure that he would love ______-ah with all his life…

Hell would come if he ever made ________-ah cry. Yunho would make sure of that.

So now, here he is, facing Jaejoong and getting irritated and pissed at the looks he was giving him.

He asked again

“just tell me!!...do you like her?!”

his tone thick.

Jaejoong thought why does he care?but then he always noticed the looks Yunho gave _____-ah when she thinks he wasn’t looking,he noticed that.

And come to think of it, he would always listen to _______-ah and he saved her from those stupid boys that bullied them.

*he is in-love with her*

He thought, that is why he wants to know how he feels…

Then a thought of _______-ah and her soft lips came through his mind, he recalled the soft, sweet kiss they shared yesterday and jaejoong smiled.

*I do like her…more than a friend…but, does she like me back?*

He wondered,he would try to find away to confess her his feelings…

but then he remembered his state now,…he couldn’t talk…

*would ______-ah accept my feelings?is it okay for her that her boyfriend is mute?*

He thought sadly…

“YAH!!!!...Your already mute! Are you deaf too!!???!!”

Yunho’s annoying voice broke his sad thoughts, and then he remembered what he was asking him.

Deciding to forget the sad thoughts for a moment,
he thought of pissing him off a little…

Smirking he began to sign things using his hand…
Yunho raised one eyebrow,
startled to what he was doing he was moving his hand doing some gestures then his eyes narrowed.

Jaejoong laughed at his facial expression, Yunho must be confused by now he thought.

So he continued to sign things…

“YAH!!!!!WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY MY ELBOW LOOKS LIKE A PUFFER FISH?????!!!!...AND I DO NOT HAVE MINATURE HORSES IN OUR BACKYARD!!!!...JUST ANSWER ME IF YOU LIKE HER OR NOT!!!!!”

Yunho shouted

And jaejoong was startled, He was shocked to know that a stupid bully would know sign language…
that’s why he signed some nonsense…

Yunho gave him the serious look again and this time, Jaejoong wasn’t fooling around too.

“you like her don’t you?!”

He signed

“I was asking you the same question”

Yunho retorted back.

“what if I do…what would you do about it!?

Jaejoong signed arrogantly

“id fight you for her feelings…mute punk..”

Yunho snapped.

“”

Jaejoong mouthed.

And then he started walking away.

“I’d fight you for her feelings too…I just hope that she would accept it…coming from a mute guy like me…’’

Jaejoong thought as he walked away.

The sad feeling was coming back again.

============--------------------------==============

okay....uhmmmm....okay????
comment??????
thanks!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Red Bird

PLEASE COMMENT~!