Dreams

Voiceless...The Story of Our Love

============-----------------=================

you gaze at the stars as you lied down on the balcony of Jaejoong’s huge room,

yes, he has his own balcony in his room…has a bathroom too. They were THAT rich,

but you have never seen Jaejoong’s parents since you started coming to his house a few weeks ago…

he just wrote that they were always busy and seldom home.

That is why you guessed why Jaejoong must have felt lonely…he has a lot of maids to tend to his every need but he has no one to share what he feels…no one to make him feel loved.

That’s why everyday after class you and Jaejoong both agreed that you would go straight to his house and spend some time there, doing homework, playing games…

just keeping Jaejoong company…

your parents did not agree at first but then you managed to convinced them and they saw how much you love to spend time with Jaejoong so they gave in and allowed you.

You felt someone lie beside you on the balcony floor and you immediately smiled and turned your face to the side…

It was Jaejoong and he was looking straight up to the beautiful night sky,

the silver light of the moon and the darkness of the night was softly illuminating his handsome features and it almost took your breath away at how good looking he was, his dark deep eyes, his sharp nose to his kissable lips…

it was all perfect.

...he was perfect....

You blushed as you remembered the kiss you shared with him some time ago…

it was still etched clearly to your mind how soft his lips were and hos gentle his hands had been as he softly caressed you cheeks as you kiss.

You sighed dreamily.

THWACK!!!

“OUCH!!!!!!”

you held your forehead that was now stinging a little!!!!

Then you glared at Jaejoong who was laughing

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT AGAIN!!!!!...THAT HURTS YOU KNOW!!!”

You shouted and he laughed even more.

*why do he always do that whenever I get lost in my own thoughts???cant he just shake me instead of thwacking my forehead!!!Gosh!!!*

You thought angrily then you blushed after you realize that it was HIM you were thinking about before he thwacked you.

You shyly gaze at him as he stopped laughing.

His now intense gaze met yours as he mouthed

“mianhe…”

“it’s okay…”

you spoke.. slowly...

Then he handed you the notebook that you two used to communicate.

He wrote something there and you read it

“what are your dreams ______-ah?,what do you want to be?”

Was written.

You smiled as you looked at him, then you spoke

“I always wanted to be a ballet dancer…I’ve been dancing since I was five ..."

You said proudly and he smiled.

He felt nice that he got to know more of you after he realized his feelings.

He is too coward to confess right now but he knew,

he was sure that he would do it when the right time comes.

“what about you Jaejoong???what are your dreams?”

You asked curiously then you saw his expression turn sad and he wrote his answer.

“before I lost my voice…I wanted to be a singer.”

You felt bad for him but then again you have always been an optimistic person so you held his hand as he was looking down,

he was surprised so he gazed at you

“don’t worry Jae, You’ll get your voice back right???so let’s wait for that to happen…don’t lose hope yet…I’ll be here for you”

You held both his hands tenderly as you said those words and Jaejoong feels so touched by your words that he pulled you into a tight embrace.

You happily embraced his back as you felt your heart flutter with joy you have never felt before.

You feel really good in his arms.

*am i…falling for Jaejoong?*

you thought

*but my greatest dream dream now is to be with you _______-ah…forever…Saranghae…*

Jaejoong thought as he held you in his arms.