The Little Things...YunHo and Sol Mi

Voiceless...The Story of Our Love

"Love is spending time with you no matter what we do.

Love is   anything at all as long as it takes two."

 

Yunho's P.O.V

 

She looked absolutely breath taking in her white dress, so different from the girl I knew that was always in faded jeans and oversized shirts. Through my dazed look I wondered if that was really her.

My stupid look must have pissed her off as she suddenly smacked me with the purse she was holding.

*that is SolMi alright*

I thought dejectedly, but still I was too stunned to react, from the shock or from the pain.. I do not know yet..

 

I must have looked really stupid to her because she started raising the hand holding her purse ready to smack me again..

this time, I was able to react.

“Yah! What the hell?”

I shouted and I was a little irked when I saw her look, she looked a little disappointed.

“oh…you’re out of that stupid trance you got yourself into…sigh…it’s a shame…I was getting ready to smack your face again”

then she smiled brightly, sadistic .

“why are you here anyways? Taecyeon told me you had some important recital today”

I suddenly blurted out.

I immediately regretted saying that as I saw her smile change into a malicious grin.

“sooo….you asked about me? Why aren’t you a little stalker now are you?..” .

she said as she pinched my cheeks on a playful manner, though nothing was really playful about it since I think my cheeks are going numb.

 I pry her hands away and I was a little taken aback at how small her hands was compared to mine…

“I wasn’t stalking you”  I began

“I was…I was just-..I wanted to ..” then I couldn’t find the next words… I was at lost again,

why did I want to see her again?

why does every time I would feel that I was about to break, I wanted to see Sol Mi’s face to make everything fine again?

yet I’m still in love with ____-ah,…   am I?

 

 

Sol Mi seemed to have noticed my discomfort and I was thankful for that since she decided to change the subject...

“yeah I was supposed to have a REALLY, REALLY, really important recital today-

as she said that, I could hear the capitals in her words, then she continued

"but then I saw this guy sitting on a bench at the sidewalk at what? 8 in the evening with this sad look on his face, like he’s lost his liver or something…oh, and did I mention that I was supposed to be in my very first piano recital right now and it’s really, really important?!”

Now I could hear the bold letters as she said it, I know that she is just trying to lighten up the mood by teasing me but her words made me feel guilty instead.

“I’m Sorry” I said, and all was quiet for a while, maybe she did not expect me to suddenly apologize.

 

Then after a few minutes,   Sol Mi spoke…

“because of the the little things…”

“huh?”  I answered stupidly.

 

 

Tbc

 

 

A/N: That's an update coz I got 11k views!!nice huh?? though I wish I could get more comments and oh! more subscribers! so please help me my Lovely readers!you don't know how happy I get whenever I get feedback from you guys!even just simple "I Love it!" makes writers inspired to update! so I hope You leave comments!

Oh, and curently, this story has 98 subscribers (Which I all am very thankful for!) SO IF MY SUBSCRIBERS REACHED 100 OR MORE I'LL DEFINATELY UPDATE FASTER!

so you know wHAt to do guys! SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!!

lastly, Please do visit my gallery entitled "Without Pages" , Thanks!!!