Yunho and Solmi: What I want is love in the real world...

Voiceless...The Story of Our Love

 nEW POsTER!  

"I drew a line and you weren't afraid to cross
You let me know what I had not what I lost..."


 

 

 

YunHo was scowling when he looked down on the girl ,he was in a  miserable state of thinking these past few days so he sort of forgot how strong this petite girl is.

So when she walked right into the dark alleyway he was waiting on he just acted.

Now looking at her, her small, beautiful face being illuminated by the moonlight he remembered why he wanted to see her so desperately…

They stared at each other for a while just seemingly unaware of everything around.

It was Sol Mi who  first broke their eye contact snapping out of the daze they were in and for a split second YunHo saw a glimpse of hurt in her beautiful brown eyes but it was quickly replaced by blazing anger as she yelled.


“what the hell do you think your doing ? What’s your problem?” she glared at him,

his own anger resurfacing, he yelled back

“What’s MY problem? You’re the one who is avoiding me!”   Sol Mi scoffed at his words.

“I’m not avoiding you” she answered airily.

“Yes, You are!” he countered.

“No, I’m Not!” she countered back poking him in the chest.

“Yes, You are!”

“No, I’m Not!”

“Yes, You are!”

“No I’m- you know what, this is pointless, I’m going home”  then she started to walk away.

She didn’t even manage to take two steps when she felt something wrap around her arms and then she was suddenly against the wall facing YunHo’s own anger filled eyes.

“why?” he hissed.

She didn’t answer him she just turned her head in the side to avoid looking at his eyes and trying to forget the memories  from that night

“why?...”

her silence only triggered him to continue

“Sol Mi, answer me!”  she tried to move free but his grip only  tightening in her arms .

Fuelled by anger Sol Mi shouted back fiecrcely.

“I wasn’t  avoiding you! I just didn’t want to see your face again!” 

she glared at him and his angry expression wavered a bit but she did recognize the hurt in his eyes.

She scoffed.

“why?..” he started weakly and she laughed mockingly.

“why?..why??..huh your asking me why?...” she looked straight into his eyes as she hoped he wouldn’t see  the hurt and sadness through her tough girl façade.

“You. Really. Are. Stupid” she said cruelly emphasizing every word hoping that he would change his mind and just leave her be if she was being a to him.

But what shocked her was his reaction and the words that came out from his mouth the next moment.

He smiled bitterly and said weakly

“yeah..I am.. I know that”

His face now showing pure sorrow.

 

There it was again!

Urgh! The look in his face that Sol Mi absolutely  loathed , the look of the lost and heartbroken boy  she found on a bench a long time ago was back on his face .

 

Her anger was being slowly forgotten and the urge to make him happy again was steadily rising .

she thought it was unfair, her eyes beginning to get glossy but not willing to cry again in front of  him , she resorted to hit his chest repeatedly.

“It’s so unfair!”

 Yunho held her hands to calm her down but she struggled ,after a few minutes her actions subsided and pulled her into a tight embrace. 

 

 

 

Hi!!!! so sorry for the late update! anyways, There's only a couple of chapters left for Yunho and Solmi!! where nearing the end!!!hope your'e liking it so far!!!, and If the last chapter was a little confusing, the proceeding chapters will kind of make sense, and explain the time gap! so please stay tuned!!!Btw: This chapter is dedicated to siti_rohaidah62  for Leaving very encouraging and heart warming reviews and compliments! oh! and also for your comments on my other stories! Thank You  !

 

GUYS! I WANTED TO TRY OUT THE UPDATE ON QUOTA THING, LIKE IF I GET LIKE 10 COMMENTS FOR THIS CHAPTER THEN THAT'S THE ONLY TIME I WILL UPDATE! SO IF I DON'T GET 10, THEN NO UPDATE??

...LEAVE COMMENTS! :p