The Little Things: Yunho and Solmi

Voiceless...The Story of Our Love

A/N Sorry that I took so long to update! I was really busy! Hope you like this Chapter!

 

 

Sol Mi’s POV

 

 “You do know that even if you do that all day the wall won’t really melt, right?”

I scowled harder at the wall as taecyeon spoke while looking at me, he handed me a can of soda and sat on the floor.

my frown deepening even more, I directed my face towards his

“well then, maybe if I look at your face all day , I could melt your face off ” I hissed

 He chuckled, we knew each other all our lives so he’s immune to my attitude by now.

 “Chill out MiMi-ah!, I’m just trying to say that moping and scowling here all day won’t solve a thing neither it would make your lover boy Yunho’s head to explode spontaneously ”

Hmmm… He’s probably right…

...but..it’s just…urghh…

stupid…

...STUPID 

YunHo!

I blinked

 

“...wait..did you just call me MiMi-ah??, if you just did , I swear to God I’m gonna make a rocking chair out of your bones…” I threatened Taec.

He just grinned as he felt my mood lighten a bit and answered seriously

“If you make my bones into a chair , a rocking one at that then probably you would use that when you get old, and your will be touching my bones and like ewww I cant have your touching my beautiful bones ”

his face had the gall to actually look disgusted.

Then it was silent for a while…

We both blinked and then suddenly, I laughed. Really hard. … and the next thing I knew we were both laughing like lunatics.

 Trust my stupid best friend to always use his stupid comments to help me forget my problems.

 

 

I said goodbye to taec as he offered to walk me home but I said that it was okay so here I am now walking when I suddenly felt a hand pull on my wrist and drag me into a dark corner.

I didn’t get a chance to see his face, he was definitely male but that was the only thing I could make out since the lights were rather dim.

 He continued to pull me deeper into the alley without looking back so I decided that maybe I should try to do something.

I blinked calmly once…twice… If I were any other normal girl I would probably be already screaming and crying the moment this stranger dragged me. but yeah I am Sol Mi, so I did what came to my mind….

With my free hand, I whacked my ‘kidnapper’ on the head.

 

Hard. …

Taec always did say that I was not normal.

 

“Ow! What the hell you annoying woman!” he screamed and I could feel my whole body freeze.

“No.. please…don’t let this be…” I prayed in my mind that this wasn’t him- …at the same time the clouds moved allowing the light from the moon to illuminate his features and my heart skipped a beat …

 

It was YunHo...

 

 

oohh!!!! what's gonna happen next???? Comment and Find out!!!!!

oh and pleeeeasssssse view my gallery entitled "Without Pages"  if you do, I'm gonna be sooo happy and I'll update faster! Thank you!