Surprise, Surprise

Got The Wrong Girl [Discontinued..]

-Namji’s POV-

“Hyung, wake her up”

“What? No, you do it”

“Please hyung”

“No”

What the hell is going on? Their too noisy!

“But you’re older”

“Exactly so listen to your elder!”

“NO!”

I turned over and it was silent again.

“You’re too loud Tao…”

“No, you’re too loud hyung”

“Shut up” I spoke as I slowly walked to the bathroom half asleep.

“Well… that went, uh well”

“Get out” I said bluntly.

I know I may be rude but, never be loud in the morning when Namji is around. Once I freshened up and left my room, I decided I should ask if they’ll let me go. I don’t want to really stay here for long. Really.

“Good morning Namji ssi” Jongin greeted.

“Good morning to you too” I replied

“Come eat breakfast” They offered.

I shook my head, I didn’t wan’t to eat. I know if my dad was here he’d be going on about how it’s the most important meal of the day. Do you think they’ll let me go outside? I’ll come back here anyway, I don’t even know where here is. I headed toward the front door but was stopped when someone grabbed me.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Baekhyun asked.

“Outside” I clearly stated

“Yes, I can see that. But do you think you can just go outside?”

“Yes. I have the right to. Unlike you who abducted me, and is now telling me that I can’t go out”

“You might be planning to-“

“To leave? Of course I would want to leave! What do you expect? I’m a girl that is forced to live under the same roof with 12 guys I don’t even know?” I looked him straight in the eyes.

He didn’t reply but averted his eyes from me. I sensed 11 pairs of eyes looking. All this just seems so unreal.  I hate it. I want to leave.

“Namji, I know this may sound selfish but we need you-“

“How many times do I have to say it? I’m not this damn person you’re looking for! I don’t even have powers alright! I don’t even believe in these things I’m seeing!” I took my arm back from his grasp and left the house.

This all seems like something that only happens in movies. I don’t understand why it had to be me. Why did I have to be the one with the same name as this girl? I want to find her so I can go home, and everything will go back to normal.

I walked around carelessly looking at my feet.

“Oh, sorry. I’m really sorry” I said and bowed to the person I accidentally bumped into.

They didn’t respond so I just kept walking until I herd my name.

“Namji?” A familiar voice called out

I turned around and found that the person I bumped into was my dad?

“Appa?” I replied shocked.

I thought he went to America…

“Honey, what are you doing here in America?” His question shocked me even more.

“A-America?! Isn’t this Korea?” I asked

“No. Are you playing around with me Kim Namji?” He spoke in a stern tone.

“N-No, I’m not..”

I realized that them EXO boy may have teleported me to America. I’m positive their Korean but why bring me here in America?

“You’re lucky I don’t have work today. You have a lot of explaining to do” He said and pulled me with him.

-Baekhyun’s POV-

“Oh my goodness Baek, what did you do” Chanyeol asked

“You said we shouldn’t let her out. I did that but then she made a good point and then I didn’t know what to do”

What was I meant to do? No wonder she gets good grade when we do debating at school. But she did make a point, she had all the right to leave. Imagine how hard it would be for a girl to have to live with 12 guys she doesn’t even know. I couldn’t just be a jerk and make her stay.

“Go after her. We don’t have much time. We need Namji now” Suho hyung ordered.

I grabbed a jacket and headed out the door.

I bet she must be surprised when she sees that this isn’t Korea. Hopefully no one kidnaped her, I bet she isn’t familiar with America. I continued to walk around but found no sign of her. What am I meant to do? I can’t find her. I’m so dead if I go back and don’t have her with me. Kkaebsong...

After about what felt like hours, I went back home and got scolded for not have her with me.

“Baekhyun! Why isn’t she with you?” they yelled

“I can’t find her Hyung, can’t you just track her down or something?” I suggested.

“I don’t have access to that, I have to ask the Elders. And if they find out that we don’t have Namji with us… We’ll be dead”

-Namji’s POV-

Walking to my dad’s apartment was quiet. He didn’t speak and neither did I. I was still amazed and shocked that I was in America, the buildings were tall and pretty, if only I had my camera! We finally stopped in front of a building and went to the elevator, getting off at floor 9. Once entering the apartment I looked around. It was very modern but comfortable at the same time.

“So. Namji start explaining” He spoke, snapping me back to reality.

I didn’t know where to start. Should I lie about it? But what would I say? If I tell him the truth he won’t believe me. Whatever I’m not lying! If he doesn’t believe me then he doesn’t.

“Appa, what I’m going to say might sound like a complete lie but, please believe me” He nodded signalling me to continue. I gulped hard, his expression was so intimidating.

“I was kidnaped” I stated

“And what? They flew you all the way from Korea here to America?” He asked sarcastically.

“Yes.. well kind of. You see, these people have powers and they teleported me here”

When I said this, his eyes widened. He probably thinks this is bull crap.

“P-powers?” He stuttered

“Yeah! I didn’t believe it at first, because I knew powers and aliens aren’t real. But they actually showed me”

“A-aliens?” I nodded

“B-by any chance. A-are there, 12 of them?” I slowly nodded.

How did he know that? Did he know this was going to happen? 

________________________________________________________________

OMG! What does Namji's dad know about this that she doesnt?

tumblr_inline_n2mg9tYlnk1r9xdo6.gif

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!?

tumblr_lybqq79Fyf1qdcel5o1_500.gif

PLUS DID I SAY HOW AWESOME YOU PEOPLE ARE?

tumblr_mjehd112hp1rvv4qro1_250.gif

22 Subscribers and i didn't even realized more people subscribed to this

tumblr_m57e4yrR4H1r0wjsn.gif

Plus the amount of people that are reading this~

tumblr_m06k2tArAE1r2b3mb.gif

GAhhhhhHhHHHHH

tumblr_inline_mgbhoqmKlW1rsskhm.gif

ASDFGHJKL

tumblr_mjv3o42bpF1qg8qvmo1_250.gif

tumblr_mjv3o42bpF1qg8qvmo4_250.gif

hehhehe rejected by Chanyeol but Kai takes it~

Goodnight everyone~ ... Or Goodmorning~

Peace Out~