Ddomki's Forsaken Power Revealed?

Got The Wrong Girl [Discontinued..]

-No one’s POV-

No one could touch Namj. 30 minutes had passed and a glowing sphere formed around her. Jinyoung freaked out after seeing it, Taehyung then took action and dragged him to another room to calm down. Suho decided it was best if they informed the Elders about the situation. The remaining people stayed silent, unsure of what to do. Soon Kris spoke to break the silence;

“Anyone hungry?”

“Seriously? You’re talking about food in this situation?!” Luhan replied.

“Hey, I’m just trying to lighten up the mood”

“Yeah, ok. Kris is right. We can’t do anything, so let’s just wait and see what happens” Xiumin suggested.

“I’m actually hunger...” Chanyeol mentioned.

“Hyung! The ramyuns cold now!” Kai pouted.

“Oh right, the ramyun… Oh well, it was overcooked anyways” Baekhyun sighed.

“You overcooked ramyun?” D.O said in an Are-you-freaking-serious tone.

“We forgot about to ok”

“Oh yeah! Who was that dude who was crying like crazy because of Namji?”

“He’s Jinyoung, Namji’s twin brother. That was the first time I saw him crying. He’s always acting tough” Baekhyun answered.

“Namji’s got a twin? Are you sure they’re twins”

“Yeah they’re twins. We go to the same school, remember?”

“True. Hey you haven’t been to school for three days” Suho mentioned.

“Good point… Damn it, I missed out on the work!” Baekhyun sulked.

“You’re really talking about missing out on school work?”

“No wonder Namji called you a nerd when she recognised you”

“And to think you even said ‘Oh yeah, I’m like the coolest guy at school. Girls are always after me’” Tao mimicked him.

“That was true! On the first week, girls were always following me. But they stopped… because um, I always stayed in the um… library” His voice softened.

A few minutes had passed, Jinyoung and Taehyung both entered the living room. Jinyoung took a deep breath after seeing his sister still trapped in the glowing sphere.

“Are you okay now?” Baekhyun asked.

“Y-Yeah, I guess I just panicked. It’s scary to think of it”

“What do we do now?” Taehyung asked.

“Hyung called the elders about Namji. They said to wait it out and if anything got worse we should call them” Sehun informed.

“Woah” Jinyoung suddenly spoke pointing to Baekhyun.

“Woah?” Baekhyun repeated.

“You’re Byun Baehyung! Yeah, Miss Kang’s class nerd”

“And here we go again” Luhan chuckled.

“Actually, my name is Byun Baekhyun, not Baehyung. Baehyung was just a disguises”

“Oh. Wait, why is there so many guys in my house?”

“Oh gosh, Déjà vu” Chanyeol commented.

-Namji’s POV-

“Look. Daeyoungie-“ The woman spoke before the masked man could continue; “Ddomki, you know very well that I dislike it when people call me Daeyoungie… specially when it comes from your hideous mouth”

“Fine. Daeyoung just- please can’t you just accept the fact that you’ll be beaten in the end? You might as well just let me through and yeah” Ddomki spoke.

“I would never do that. Now Leave” She growls.

“I’ve warned you before”

With that, Ddomki left the scene. What now? I mean like, what was that for? Why’d he bring me back 500 years to show him fighting with a woman?

“Simply because I can. Now. Do you think I’m that cruel to kill you by showing you my story?” He spoke.

“What do you mean?”

“I’m not showing you my story idiot. I’m trying to show you something else” He chuckled.

“Like what?”

“Powers”

“I’ve been watching you ever so closely Namji. You say you hold no powers. Yet. Even by looking at you, you hold much more strength than anybody else that I’ve seen. Even more than your mother”

“You’re speaking non-sense” I replied.

“Non-sense? I’m going to train you”

“How? I’m not in my physical state right?”

“Oh! Good point. I guess you’ll need to go somewhere” He cheered.

There was silence for a minute.

“Are you still ther- AHhh!” I screamed as I plunged into the ocean.

“OH GOSH I CAN’T SWIM!”

I hit the water with a big splash. Trying to reach the surface. I began to panic and scream. And I know I shouldn’t have. I swallowed water and began to cough.

-Jinyoung’s POV-

So, it turns out that Ms Kang’s class nerd Byun Baehyung is actually a cool guy named Byun Baekhyun. Plus he has powers too. As the other 13 guys are laughing, I’m staring at Namji in her little glowing sphere silently. I attepted touching it before but, it would only electrocute me slightly. I’ve tried talking to her, and as I suspected it didn’t work.

“You alright hyung?” V asked.

“Huh? Oh, yeah. Just worried”

“It’s alright hyung. Namji’s smart enough to think of a strategy from escaping Ddomki’s Forsaken Power”

I nodded. It’s true. Namji’s smart, even though she continuously denies it. She smart. Earlier they told me what Ddomki’s forsaken power is. That is some scary crap.

I was so caught up in my thoughts, I didn’t realize that the dome around Namji disappeared.

“H-Hey! The dome is gone!” I spoke.

They all turned to Namji, and circled around her.

“What do-“

Before Jongdae ssi could finish his sentence, Namji quickly sat up panting.

“Namji, Namji. Are you okay” I asked worried.

She looked up still panting and hugged me. I only did what a brother should do, I hugged her back of course.

I placed my hands on her cheeks so that she could face me. I knew that look in her eyes.

“Are you alright? Are you hurt?”

She shook her head.

“Is Ddomki’s Forsaken Power really scary witnessing it?”

“He didn’t show me what it was”

I nodded and pulled her into another embrace.

“What did he show you then?”

“Him arguing with a woman. I don’t know what that was about. Then he said he’d start training me”

“Training you?” I accidentally said aloud.

She nodded; “Training my powers. He said, just by looking at me I have a lot of strength”

“Non-sense. Completely” Namji continued.

“Then he… he dropped me in to the ocean” Her eyes showed how pained she was.

Namji, can’t swim. She could do anything else. But she just couldn’t swim. Not after the incident.

“That jerk!” I stood up.

I realized the others were just staring at us. They don’t know what just happened.

“What’s wrong hyung?” V asked.

“He freaking dropped her in water!”

“Wait what’s wrong with- Oh. I see. Seriously?”

___________________________________________________

Ok. First thing I'm going to say is that I believe that this is the most WTF chapter. Like what was the point to this other than finding out Namji can't swim?

o0500028012130245485.gif

And I sincerly apologize. If I was a reader, I'd totally be like, wtf was this chapter. 

wtf_gif_by_kimminjung-d4bgcji.gif

Plus I am totally not used to this update aff has done.

large.gif

No but seriously. My own fanfic is pissing me off -.-

tumblr_msewx7Vzn71ru8saco1_250.gif

And! Sorry for not posting for two weeks! I'm just really focused on school lately because I'm moving into the important years of highschool! Sorry if I don't post regularly!

tumblr_mqj3m5ZaM11spqtflo1_500.gif

Thank you for reading this crappy update. Thank you for thoes who have commented and subscribed!

tumblr_mbna8vMTEp1r5ixog.gif

Peace Out~