Characters~

Got The Wrong Girl [Discontinued..]

Kim Namji:

Age: 18

Kim Namji is a very out going person but can get irritated easily and become stuborn. She has quite a boy-ish personality since she lives with three boys, her younger brother (Sungjae 4yrs), her dad (Jungmyun) and her twin brother (Jinyoung). Namji's mother (Namhee) died giving birth to her younger brother, she once hated her younger brother but stoped after realizing there was no point to what she was doing. She is infact the oldest out of her brothers, and is seen as a character with personality.

Kim Jinyoung:

Age: 18

Kim Jinyoung is Namji's annoying twin brother. He is seen as a trouble maker but hates when seeing someone get hurt for a stupid reason. When it comes to his family he become very protective and serious. Many girls fall for his looks, including some teacher but most teacher dislike him for his attitude. Although he is always looking for trouble, he is very smart and often has to help Namji with her work.

Elders:

The Elders are seven old respected people. They are the have a high status in where they live. They have never made a mistake in their whole life and can tell when somthing is not right or when something bad is going to happen. Lee Sandong is the leader of them. He is known to have the greatest wisdom. The other Elders are; Kim Junho, Yoo Yonhyun, Song Hanhyung, Shin Yuhan, Kang Jiwook and Kim Woonha.

EXO:

12 handsome boys from EXO Planet, divided into two groups, EXOK and EXOM. Both groups have been on Earth for a long time, trying to find the one and only person that can help them win against... them. They are very lively and young but once you do something they dislike boom... dangerrrr. EXOK has Suho the leader, Sehun, Chanyeol, D.O/kyungsoo, Kai/Jongin, Baekhyun~. EXOM has Kris/Wufan the leader, Tao/Zitao, Luhan, Lay/Yixing, Xiumin/Minseok, Chen/Jongdae.

_________________________________________________________________

Hehe, these are the main characters that you'll need to know... for now... heheh

I'll post the first chapter now~

Peace Out~