Shape-Shifting And Telepathy

Got The Wrong Girl [Discontinued..]

-Taehyung’s POV-

“No! Stop copying me!” Baekhyun hyung yelled.

“No! Stop copying me!” I copied

“V ah, I’d rather you be Namji than me” He complained

“If you say so oppa~

“Pfft, Namji doesn’t even call me oppa. But here you are trying to impersonate her” Bakehyun hyung shook his head.

“I bet you wish she did~” jongin hyung teased.

Does he like Namji?

“Yah! It’s not like I like her. I just like my dongsaengs to call me oppa or hyung”

“Sure hyung sure, HAHAHAHA” Jongin hyung laughed.

“Oh! The ramyun!” I informed.

We forgot about the ramyun that was on the stove! The poor ramyun! We went straight to the stove to check if it was overcooked. Fortunately it was! Noo!

“Noo! My precious food!”

“Maybe it’s still ediable?”

“Psh, I doubt It wi-“

“YAHH! WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY PUNKS DOING IN MY HOUSE!!!” Someone interrupted us.

We all stopped what we’re doing and turned our attention to the disturbance. OH MY GOD! JINYOUNGIE HYUNG!

“Jinyoungie hyung!” I cheerfully said and ran to him.

It’s been sooo long! Wow! Has he gained some weight?

“Uh, Namji?” He said.

Oh… right, he thinks I’m Namji. I can’t let him know that I have powers. I might tell him another day… or should I tell him now? But he might get a shock. He needs to know eventually. What to do..?

“Who are these guys? I thought you were with appa? Yeah, you even answered the phone” He questioned.

“I’m not actually Namji, hyung….” I might regret this…

“What?”

From the corner I could see Jongin hyung and Baekhyun hyung standing there, not sure of what to do.

-Namji’s POV-

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY PUNKS DOING IN MY HOUSE?!"

"Ugh, what the hell is Jinyoung screaming for" I groan as I sat up from my bed.

“AAAAAUUUUUUUOOWWWHH” I yawned stretching.

Wait. Jinyoung? My bed? My room?! Why am I in my room? Why am I back in Korea? Wasn't I in America with those EXO aliens and Taehyung? Oh and those um... Ddomki-umni? Or something? What the freak? Was it a dream? No. It seemed too real I be a dream. But as if Taehyung has powers.

"It was probably a dream! I'm going crazy" I chuckled at myself.

I lay back in bed but something was hurting my arm when I leaned on it. I took my right arm and saw a bandage on it. Slowly, I unwrapped it and I was shocked to see a burn mark.

-Flashback-

"Luhan ssi... In this situation... is Namji the... Damku?" Taehyung asked neverously.

What the freak is a Damku? Is it bad?

"Yes. That's why she needs to get out of here" Luhan commented.

In the next minute, Taehyung starts crying on my shoulder. Wait, Taehyung? Crying? Tears? That isn't normal... Trust me.

"Tae, don't worry. It's okay" I said trying to comfort my cousin.

"No! It's not okay! They are down stairs and they want to hurt you, Namji! How can I not worry?" He yelled as tears fell from his eyes.

I stayed silent, shocked at how frustrated he was getting.

"I know you're worried about me. But don't cry, okay? Look, Noona's oka-" my sentence was interrupted by a large burning pain in my right arm. I fell to the ground.

Everything getting blurry and I could hear a few scream of my name.

-End Of Flashback-

It all came back to me… well I remember it clearly. But come on, who would believe that was all real? I touched my arm once more and examined the burn. I swear, this life .

Wait… if that was Jinyoung who screamed before, who is he talking to?

“Maybe Taehyung?”

I went to the bathroom and prepared myself for the day, brushing my teeth, washing my face and changing my clothes.

I was half way down the stairs when I heard my name.

“Hahah. That’s a very funny jokes Namji. Now come on, seriously weren’t you with appa?” I heard Jinyoung say.

“Hyung. I’m not kidding” I heard a girl that freakishly sounded exactly like me reply.

I heard myself… my own voice. I continued walking down but stopped when I reached the last step, and poked my head around the wall to see what was going on…. Oh gosh. What the? Am I seeing correctly? Why and I standing in the kitchen, when I’m clearly standing here? Am I dead? Did I die? No. If I’m dead then who is that? Do I have an identical twin? Wait that would mean my mom gave birth to triplets… I’m going crazy!

“I can prove it hyung!” I heard ‘myself’ yell.

I was relieved to know that it was Taehyung. Why was he shape-shifting into me in the first place? Does that mean Jinyoung will know about the whole powers things too?

“V? W-wow. I’m going crazy” My brother blinked.

“So, hyung you believe me now?” Taehyung asked.

“You’re a shape-shifter too?” Jinyoung said after he processed.

Too? Why’d Jinyoung add the too?

“Too?” Taehyung asked as though he could read my mind.

“Yeah… I’m one as well. I didn’t know you were” He blinked again.

I copied after him. He’s a shape-shifter? He has powers? He didn’t tell me… Not even my dad. I didn’t even have a clue.

“Hyung. You, Kim Jinyoung have powers?”

Jinyoung didn’t even answer, he just went straight into a little puppy. Two words…

Mind blown.

What the heck? Jinyoung has a power and I don’t? Plus! Somehow I’m meant to be a saviour to some alien planet??

“OH GOSH! Tell me I’m just hearing your voice in my head! You don’t have telepathy!” Taehyung screamed after a long silent break.

“No… wow. Hyung!” He continued.

“Jongin hyung, Baekhyun hyung! He has two powers!” He said shocked.

Okay, scratch what I said early. He has two powers! Two powers, you hear me!

Hang on, Jongin and baekhyun are here too? I guess I can’t see then since the door is blocking them. I slowly went closer to the kitchen and sat down on the floor. I don’t want to be spotted. This time, I could see all four of them clearly. Taehyung in front of Jinyoung, Baekhyun and Jongin behind Taehyung.

“Wait, where’s Namji then? Is she actually in America?” Jinyoung asked.

Taehyung exchanged glances with both Baekhyun and Jongin.

“She’s upstairs…”

“How’d she answer the phone, if she’s actually here?” The idiot mumbled to himself.

Good question. I want to know myself.

“My name is Kim Jongin. I have the power to teleport, I teleported her there”

“So basically, you kidnapped her?” Jinyoung raised an eyebrow.

My point exactly~

“Does that mean you teleported her back here?” Jinyoung asked.

“Yes…”

“Cool, I’ll go get her-“

“Hyung… she’s sleeping… plus she needs rest after the whole… incident” Taehyung stopped him from leaving.

“What incident? What happened Taehyung?” Jinyoung asked seriously.

I know for a fact that Jinyoung is serious. Not only because of the tone and the expression he’s showing. But when he calls Taehyung, ‘Taehyung’ not ‘V’ Jinyoungie’s serious. I’m touched, he cares about me~

“Well… um… you see. The um-“

“Taehyung, stop bickering and get to the point”

“Do you know about Ddomki’s forsaken power?” Taehyung asked.

“No… what’s that?” Jinyoung aked.

“It’s an old lengend… a story”

“Where is this getting at? I don’t care about some dumb story” Jinyoung said.

“Well, you’ll need to know… Ddomki was a man with a lot of riches, one day he-“

“Lets’s move to the living room. I imagine this is going to be a long story. So we better get comfortable” Jinyoung interrupted.

After hearing what Jinyoung said, I quickly got up from my hiding place and went to the stairs…

“Namji?”

“Damn it” I cursed after being spotted

_________________________________________________________________________

OK! SO! IT'S BEEN LIKE A WEEK SINCE I LAST POSTED... 

Se7en-se7en-33277394-500-281.gif

I'm just going to say... I've decided... due to school work.... I'll only post once a week...

original.gif

tumblr_m950ndoJiS1rtf68s.gif

Yes, I said it. Once a week.. I realized this after seeing that I don't have much time to go on this. I would have thought that since I'm on holidays, I'll be able to post... but nope. I'm going out alot and when i'm not, I'm doing homework. I sound like such a good student haha.. If you're lucky I might post in between that.

tumblr_m9kqmeJRp21r5far6o7_250.gif

BUT OMG! How come Namji has that burn again? And OMG Jinyoung has powers! Not one! But two! Whaatttt?

tumblr_inline_mogwfns0AX1qz4rgp.gif

As usual~ Thank you so much for reading! I hope you don't mind the whole once a week thing... Thank you again~

tumblr_mx1vbkoyu11rv8rjpo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mhxktpGjKW1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mz78qquRVr1rblf33o3_500.gif 

O.O In the back...

Peace Out~