Hot Guys In The Living Room?

Got The Wrong Girl [Discontinued..]

 -Namji's POV-

I quickly covered the necklace with my right hand and looked up to find them still childishly arguing.

“Uh guys you go ahead, I need to do a few things” I spoke. They stopped arguing when Jin said they didn’t know where my house was. So I told them to just go with Hyojin. Reluctantly they left and I sighed in relief.

“Hey shorty, want me to wait for you?” A familiar voice asked. I turned around and Baekhyun was standing there with his bag on one shoulder.

“No, it’s fine. I’m… uh, I’m going to have a meeting with Mrs Kang. And I’m not that short compared to you” I smiled

“Do you find it entertaining to tease my height? You should be making fun of Suho hyung”
“Who’s Suho?” I tilted my head slightly

Baekhyun’s eyes faltered before speaking quite rushed: “Uh… No one. I-I’ll go so you won’t be late. Bye!” 

I watched as he rushed out of the room, leaving a curious me all alone. “Suho… Who is Suho? I think I've heard it somewhere” I mumbled.

Suddenly I felt a little zap, forcing me to once again look to my necklace. Right, I need to go to this training stuff. Where exactly is it?

“Go to the ice cream store around the corner. I suggest you leave now. Your trainer, Eunji hates waiting.” Ddomki’s voice was heard.

Okay. So, at the ice cream store?

-Taehyung’s POV-

I flicked through the channels as the tv continued to show me uninteresting things. Jinyoungie hyung arrived a few minutes ago, so he went upstairs to change out of his uniform. And Jongin hyung called earlier informing me that they’re coming over.

-Hyojin’s POV-

“How far is Namji’s house from here?” Suga asked.

“Not too far, it’s right ther-“ I stopped walking when I saw a large group of guys enter Namji’s house.

“Who are they?” Jin asked.

“I have no idea. I’ve never seen them before. But wow are they hot” I commented.

“What about me? Would you say I’m hot?” Jhope asked while flexing his imaginary muscles.

I rolled my eye and walked towards Namji’s house. Does Jinyoung oppa know them? But damn were they hot. Can’t believe I’m saying this but, I think Jinyoungie oppa has found his match.

-Baekhyun’s POV-
“Who’s Suho?” Namji asked.

Crap. How could I let that slip? Ugh Baek you idiot!

“Uh… No one. I-I’ll go so you won’t be late. Bye!” I quickly ran out of the classroom.

I stopped near the end of the hall, panting as I tried to catch my breath. Namji wouldn’t think it’s a person, right? I mean, Suho could be anything. By all means, Suho could be a toilet cleaner. Namji wouldn’t think too much about it. Surely. I looked at my watch, I better get going.

After ten minutes, of walking I finally arrived at the apartment we were staying at. “I’m home!” I shouted. No one replied. I looked around and no one was there. Did they go meet V?  To confirm my theory I grabbed my phone and dialled Chanyeol.

“Hello?” He answered.
“Hey Yeol, where is everyone?” I asked.
“Oh, we’re at Namji’s house”    
“Okay, I’ll come over”
“Hyung! Someone’s at the door!” I heard V yell.
“Can you get it, you’re closer!” Jinyoung ssi announced.
“Fine” I heard him respond.
“Hello? Baek you still there?” Chanyeol spoke.
“Yeah. I’ll make my way there. I’ll see you guys later” I then placed my phone in my pocket and decided to change out of my uniform.

-Namji’s POV-

I entered the small ice cream store which only contained a few people. What am I supposed to do now? I don’t even know what Eunji, or whatever looks like. I continued to scan the room, hoping that there was some kind of sign telling me what to do. I couldn’t find anything. 

I closed my eyes and sighed. Think Namji… think. I walked around the small store, but then it hit me. What if I’m not meant to be inside the store? I walked out of the building and went around the side of the store. 

“You must be the Namji ssi” a woman leaning against the wall spoke. I turned to her and slowly nodded: “Are… Are you-“

“You’re late. Follow me”. She pushed herself off and began walking.
----------------------------------------------------------------
 “We’re here” Eunji informed.

I stepped into an old fashioned store. It was selling vintage pieces and various collectable items. It also had a strange smell that wasn’t very pleasing. I examined the room once more then continued to follow Eunji ssi.

We finally stopped at the cashier and the staff member working there made eye contact with Eunji, then looked at me for a spill second before Eunji did a slight nod.

The lady gave her two strangely shaped key and nodded towards a door on the right. Eunji handed me one of the key and went towards the door unlocking it. The room was empty with a light shade of grey colour on each wall. Is this where we would train? In this room?

She went to the left wall of the room and placed her hand on it, before mumbling a few words. Soon after a door appeared and we entered. What amased me was that instead of another room. It was a town.

"Eunji! Kyujong asked me to give this package to you" a man came running.

"Good. It's about time he sent this" Eunji replied.

The man looked at me and back at Eunji. "She's that girl ddomki keeps talking about.

She doesn't even have any powers"  she spat, slightly frightening me.

-Jinyoung's POV-

So those EXO guys came by and we were just talking about random things. I was in the kitchen preparing some food then I heard V yelling that someon was at the door. I assume its Namji, so I told him to get it. He groaned but nevertheless obeyed me.

"TAEHYUNG!" several voices yelled, causing me to flinch at the sudden roar.

I quickly ran to the front door to see where all the noise came from. I stood next to V as he smiled widely at the seven boys infront of him.

"Woah! Guy's it's been so long!" He shouted. V then pulled the guys into the house.

"Well hi to you guys too" I spoke making BTS to look at me.

"Hey Oppa!" Hyojin smiled. At least she said hi to me. She excused herself to go rest in the living room. I nodded but soon regreted it when I remembered there were 11 guys in there.

"Wait-" I was cut off when Hyojin called out to me: "O-Oppa there are a load of hot guys in your living room!"

I quickly stood next to her, followed by BTS. The 11 boys sitting in on the chairs just starred back. I cleared my throat before speaking:

"What hot guys? I don't see any hot guys in here. Just 11 dorks"

______________________________________________________________

HI EVERYONE! I'M BACK!

gif-kpop-waving.gif

I know, I know. It's not the best chapter to post after being away for such a long time

sad_sengri__by_emichancanfly-d37aj9a.gif

I also want to punch someone in the face!

punch_in_the_face__by_whiteyuuki-d4t8ktt

I wrote up to chapter 36 but my laptop was being an and lost the whole document! From chap 1 to 36!

tumblr_m33ssj0tF01qmveux.gif

But let me brighten the mood! 

tumblr_inline_n5a3oapwGd1s9daq5.gif

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I'VE GAIN A FEW SUBSCRIBERS, UPVOTES, COMMENTS AND READERS!

tumblr_inline_n3ha3kFSkv1s6cn1e.gif

I do not promise to update frequently... sorry hehe

tumblr_inline_nbphmuFK1C1s6k11o.gif

Peace Out~