Ddomki's Forsaken Power

Got The Wrong Girl [Discontinued..]

-Suho’s POV-

A few minutes ago, we were just laughing and talking about things we should do. Then there was a really loud knock on the door which stopped our conversations. We looked at each other and I stood up to open it. When I did so, I was thrown to the ground.

“Where is she?” He asked.

“I don’t know!” I lied as I struggled in he grasp.

“Don’t lie to me shorty- You! Did you just throw your little snowflakes at me?” He turned to Xiumin hyung.

There and then, the fight began…

-Namji’s POV-

Taehyung was cut off by a really loud thud.

“What was that?” I asked.

Before anyone could answer Luhan ran out of the room. I looked at Baekhyun and Taehyung, they looked as worried as I was. I made my way to the door but was stopped by Baekhyun.

“Namji, stay here for now. We don’t know what’s happening right now, it might be dangerous”

I nodded understandingly and stayed next to the two of them.

“Lay!” I heard Luhan scream.

“Was that Luhan? Who’s Lay?” I asked.

Who the hell is Lay? I turned to Baekhyun and found him squatting on the floor with his hands on his head.

-Baekhyun’s POV-

“No. No please don’t tell me” I muttered to myself

“Baekhyun?” Namji asked.

Luhan hyung came panting as he reached us.

“Baekhyun, go look for Kai right now!” he ordered.

“What? Why? What’s happening?” I asked.

Please hyung, don’t tell me they’re here. Please.

“Hurry, we need to get Namji out of here…”

“They’ve found us”

My heart stopped momentarily. Without asking any further questions I ran out of the room. Checking all the room as I went past them. No Kai. When I reached the living room it was a mess. There they were, how could they have found us? In a matter of seconds one of them spotted me and pinned me to the ground.

“Oh, hello Baekhyun. It’s been a while hasn’t it?” She growled.

“Get off of me”

“Oh? But where’s the fun in that?”

I freed my hand and shot her with a light beam.

“Yah! I just wanted to talk to an old friend. Is it too much to ask?”

“Yeah, especially when she betrayed his people”

“If you say so” she sighed

Her hand turned into a sword and came running towards me. I was quick to act and dodge it and hit her with my power. 

“I see you’ve gained more skil-“

“You leave Baekhyun alone. You know what? Just leave this place!” Chanyeol spoke as he continuously shot fire balls at her.

Chanyeol looked at me giving me the signal to go. I nodded and thanked him.

-Taehyung’s POV-

When Baekhyun ssi left the room, I was slightly afraid. Not for me, but for Namji.

“Who’s ‘they’?” I asked.

“You’ve heard of the stories right?” Luhan asked.

“Yeah”

“You know about ddomki’s forsaken power?”

“Y-yeah…” I stuttered.

Ddomki’s forsaken power is the scariest story my mother ever told me. I don’t even have the guts to think about it.

“Well, guess what V ssi… The Ddomki-umni’s are here” Luhan ssi stated.

OH Gosh! No no no. No. W-what? Oh gosh, don’t tell me Namji is the Damku!

“D-ddomki’s forsaken power? Ddomki-umni’s? What is that?” Namji asked.

“L-luhan ssi… In this situation is… i-is Namji… D-damku?” I stuttered, hoping that he was going to say no.

“Yes. That’s why she need to get out of here”

“D-damku? Taehyung whats going on? Luhan?” She looked at me.

“Namji.” I said and as my vision began to be filled with tears.

“W-why? What’s wrong? Why are you crying?!” Namji worriedly asked.

I went to her and hugged her. I don’t want anything to happen to you Namji. I’ll make sure they don’t get you. I’ll make sure to protect you.

-No one’s POV-

Namji was completely lost to this whole situation. She knew somehow that she was endangered and whatever’s happening downstairs was about her. Taehyung wasn’t the type to cry, and it shocked her when he started crying on her shoulder.

“Tae, it’s okay. Don’t worry” she tried comforting him.

“No! It’s not okay! They are down stairs and they want to hurt you Namji! How can I not worry?!”

“I know you’re worried about me. But don’t cry okay? Look Noona’s oka-“

One of the Ddomki-umni’s made it upstairs and found the room where the three were staying. Once he saw Namji, he wasted no time and shot a flame ball towards her.

“Namji!” The two boys yelled.

Taehyung quickly ran to her, only to find that she was unconscious.

“YAH! THAT’S AN INNOCENT GIRL YOU HURT! YOU !” Taehyung screamed before turning into a lion.

Luhan on the other hand made sure that Namji was still breathing. In perfect timing Baekhyun and Kai appeared.

“Namji!” They both screamed

“Quickly Kai, take her to her house. We need to deal with this Ddomki-umni!” Luhan yelled.

“What Ddomki-umni? This thing?” Taehyung panted as he pointed to the unconscious ddomki-umni.

“You… you are very scary. You just beat a ddomki-umni” Baekhyun stated.

“No one, and I mean no one hurts my cousin” He spat.

“Your cousin? I thought she was your girlfriend” Kai spoke.

“Nope, she’s my cousin”

The others nodded understandingly.

“Take Namji back to her house, come back for the rest of us when you get the signal. Ara? V ssi, you can go with her” Luhan offered.

“Hyung, can I leave too? I don’t want to see her face again” Baekhyun complained.

Luhan nodded and exited the room.

-Kai’s POV-

When we arrived at Namji’s house, V ssi gently lay her on a couch. He stared at her worriedly.

“We’ll help protect Namji, v ssi” I assured

He gave me a thankful smile and stood up.

“I haven’t been here since 3 years ago” He smiled.

“You’re really strong V ssi. You took down a ddomki-umni” Baekhyun praised

“I don’t think so. When it comes to Namji or anyone I’m close to. I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure they’re alright… I better go upstairs. I think Namji will be more comfortable in her room” He said and got Namji, then left.

I looked at Baekhyun and found him sitting down. He looked really deep in thought.

“Hyung, you alright?” I asked.

“Yeah. It’s just, she’s changed so much. She used to be the angel, now she a freaking devil” He sighed.

She was really special to Baek hyung. But, some things happen. And, yeah.

“I don’t know what to tell you hyung. But, stay strong please” I tried comforting.

“Isn’t it funny? You know? When you think things will last forever, but in the end it will all die” He chuckled.

“Hyung… stop being so sad. This isn’t your style hyung” I spoke, trying to break the tension.

“Hey, you guys can turn the tv on if you want. I’m pretty sure Namji wouldn’t mind. Make yourself at home. I’ll just give my uncle a call about this” V ssi informed as he came downstairs.

I looked and Baekhyun hyung and mouthed ‘fighting’ to him.

_______________________________________________________________

WOAH! SO MUCH SHIZ HAPPENING! 

1550_h28.gif

Ddomki, Ddomki-umni's and Damku, Are things that I made up... so if its a word, I didn't know about it. PLUS! Ddomki-umni's are like the minions to whatever, or whoever this Ddomki is. 

ibeBjaJQEOmz7n.gif

BUT WHAT IS A DAMKU? OR WHO IS DAMKU? 

tumblr_lpqsottYLA1qj1kpl.gif

And who is this "she" Baekhyun is talking about?

L_question_mark.gif

I KNOW I SAID DOUBLE UPDATE BUT.... MY LAPTOP IS ABOUT TO DIE!

tumblr_lofxqaQNQK1qzh5sno1_r1_500.gif

I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW~ I SWEAR~

tumblr_loykerIYre1qj60veo1_500.gif

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING, UPVOTING AND READING!!  

tumblr_m4lduvq5JZ1rskqzgo2_400.gif

tumblr_n3f65wQyiV1seabuzo1_500.gif

Peace Out~