[AUTHORS NOTE]

Got The Wrong Girl [Discontinued..]

Hey guys!

The decision has been decided! I'm going to discontinue GTWG...

Despite having a poll in the last update I had, I didn't listen to it. Majority of you chose the your choice option (which I shouldn't have included), and I told myself I'll just choose the second one after that, which was the make an improved/organised ver of GTWG. However I won't be able to do that. Maybe in the future, but it's not guaranteed.

This year I'll be starting VCE, which is the last two year of highschool in Australia, and basically those two year add up to my ATAR or you could say "score" that will determine which university I can get into. So basically this year and next year will be pretty intense. And I'm terrible at time managment so it'll be difficult for me to update this, adding to the fact that I'm at a writers block. 

I sincerely apologise to each and everyone of you. I'm sorry I couldn't even get to the exciting parts I had in mind. 

Thank you for supporting Got The Wrong Girl. Thank you for, upvoting, commenting, subscribing and reading. Seriously, when I started this, I though I wouldn't even reach 20 subscribers. Before I knew it I had 50, that turned into 100 and so on! Same with the upvotes, I didn't even know what that was until a friend told me. 20 upvotes may not seem like a lot, but thank you so so much! I can't thank you enough for appreciating what I've done. 

Who knows though? Maybe I'll be able to write the improve/organised version of GTWG. If anything! I'll inform you guy :)

Once again, thank you so so much, I LOVE YOU ALL and I'm sorry,

Peace Out~

tumblr_inline_nqrpo5GIXk1rjr8e5_500.giftumblr_inline_o11tvg36A51sjfblo_500.giftumblr_no78otL4yx1tr4zgxo1_540.giftumblr_inline_nu7xskq16b1raoagd_500.gif

23/01/2016