Eunji And EXO

Got The Wrong Girl [Discontinued..]

-Namji’s POV-

I arrived at the front door faster than I expected. But then again Eunji ssi teleported me here. Before we left she showed me her powers, except for one. She can change her body parts into another object, heal and teleport. But I’m really curious to her last power she couldn’t show me. Anyways, Eunji ssi also stated that the necklace will only glow if I’m late. And that training is everyday… isn’t that great?!

I blindly fished for the keys in my pocket but ended up with no success. I knocked on the door and was kindly greeted by Taehyung who engulfed me in a bone-crushing hug. “Noona! What took you so long?!”

I glared and pushed him away, “Don’t start with the Noona thing again. And Mrs Kang talks a lot, so yeah”

I walked behind Taehyung as we headed to the living room. Screams and laughter were heard. I knew BTS and Hyojin was here but the eight of them plus Taehyung and Jinyoung couldn’t produce that much noise. Even if they’re loud. Who else could be here? EXO?

We turned the corner and my assumptions were confirmed.

And a little heads up if you ever become friends with BTS and EXO… Never put them in the same room or you won’t be able to hear anything for the rest of your beautiful life.

“Namji! I didn’t know you had friends like these” Hyojin ran to me squealing.

“Yeah, me too. I didn’t know I’d have friends that were idiots” I sighed.

“Yeah and I didn’t know you had a friend that looked like Baehyung ssi”

“Baehyung?” I looked around the room and found Baekhyung being tackled down by Chanyeol and Sehun.

So they met? Did he tell her his real name?

“Do you know his name?” I asked Hyojin.

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure he is Byun Baek. Their names are quite similar, don’t you think?”

 

-Eunji’s POV-

I watched from a far as Namji knocked on the door and was hugged by a boy with dyed hair. I smirked and turned the other direction. As I was walking I realised that I forgot to tell her that there’s no training for tomorrow. I have a mission. I dialled her number in my phone and waited.

“Hello? Who is this?” A boy answered.

My eyes widened. Why did he answer the phone?

I cleared my throat and deepened the tone of my voice, “This is Jieun… Namji’s friend”

“Namji’s friend? Oh, uh how’d you get my number?” He questioned.

“You’re number? Isn’t this Namji’s number?”

“No it’s not, this is her friend’s number. I can give it to her if you want” He chuckled, making me stiffen. “S-Sure”

After a while someone spoke, “Hello? I think you’re looking for a different Namji. I don’t know anyone named Jie-“

“It’s Eunji.” I stated bring my old self back.

“Oh… Hang on” I heard a door shut before she spoke once again, “Why did you call my friends phone?”

“I thought it was yours” I sighed. “Let me get straight to the point. There’s no need to go to the store we went to today. I won’t be training tomorrow. I’m busy” I spoke bluntly.

“Alright good to hear! Oh wait, I never got to ask… What is your full name? Are you Lee Eunji? Kim Eunji? Jung Eunji?” She asked.

“That’s none of your business” Before she could answer, I placed my finger on the red button and ended the call.

I tilted my head, looking at the clear sky and sighed. If Ddomki never found out my fourth power I would still be on their side… by his side. I would have never been a traitor in their eyes. I just want to scream in their faces and explain why I left them.

I quickened my pace and walked into an ally way, checked my surroundings and teleported home.

I thought back to the day Ddomki found EXO and Namji’s location…

-Flashback-

The ddomki-umni’s and I got off the black van before it sped away. I kept a straight face on throughout the whole day. Never speaking once. It’s been a year and a half since I last saw them, and I’m not sure if I can keep my composure when I see them. Would I even be able to fight them?

“Eunji, you can do it. I know you were one of them before, but I have faith in you” Joohyun encouraged.

I nodded towards him and he told everyone to get into their positions. Joohyun stretched his arm out and used a large amount of strength to knock on the door. The door opened and Joohyun was quick to pin the person down.

“Where is she?” He asked.

“I don’t know!” The man spoke. Suho.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I can do this.

“Don’t lie to me shorty-“ An icicle was thrown towards Joohyun yet caused no affect, “You! Did you just throw your little snowflakes at me?” He turned towards the owner… Xiumin.

One by one the ddomki-umni’s filled into the living room. I was the last to enter. A rush of nostalgia ran through my body as I saw majority of the boys I once called Oppa. Only three were missing; Kai Luhan and Baekhyun.

My eyes roamed around the room and made eye contact with Joohyun. I knew he wanted me to start fighting. I took a deep breath and pinned the closest one towards me.

“E-Eunji...” Sehun stuttered.

“Hey Sehun” I greeted with a hesitant smile.

He looked me in the eyes but I was soon thrown off of him when a large gush of wind came my way.

“Y-You betrayed us Eunji… I don’t want to hurt you, so just leave before the others see you”

“Look, Sehun the only reason I betrayed you guys was because Ddomki knows-“  A green ball of fire was thrown at me, I looked up and saw Joohyun glaring at me. I sighed.

“Sorry Sehun..” I whispered before my hand transformed into and attacked him.

He groaned but still stood strong. He sighed before sending another gush of wind towards me, causing me to slam into the wall.

After multiple attacks sent back and forth Sehun was down. I bent down and stared at his face, “Sehun, I am so so sorry…” I sighed.

Sehun and I were really close. Basically my partner in crime with everything. We were inseparable.

Key word: were

I gently pushed him to the side, away from all the violent fighting. Once again I stood still, my eyes shifted towards the stairs as someone ran down. Luhan bent down worry written all over his face as he stared at the bleeding Lay. He nodded and quickly ran upstairs again. Namji must be up there.

I walked towards the stairs but a hand gripped onto my ankle. I looked down and Lay gave me a sad look before speaking, “Eunji, I can tell you don’t want to do this. So just stop and come back to us”

“I-I can’t. I’d like to but he won’t let me leave. Not after he found-“ Another green fire ball hit me. I groaned and stumbled back causing me to fall. I looked at Joohyun as he screamed at me to shut my mouth.

A shaky breathe escaped my mouth.  Lay spoke again, “The Eunji I know wouldn’t let people push her around…” He released his grip on my ankle.

I turned around when I heard loud steps coming down the stairs. Baekhyun! From the corner of my eye, I saw Joohyun running towards him. If Joohyun gets to Baekhyun, he’ll end up killing him! I ran to Baekhyun and pinned him down. I made a quick glance at Joohyun and smirked. You’re filthy hands aren’t touching him.

“Oh, hello Baekhyun. It’s been a while hasn’t it?” I attempted to growl.

“Get off of me” He glared

“Oh? But where’s the fun in that?”

He freed his hand and shot me with a light beam.

“Yah! I just wanted to talk to an old friend. Is it too much to ask?” The sentence had some hidden meaning. Sorry Baek. I do want to talk to you… I’m sorry you see me as a traitor.

“Yeah, especially when she betrayed her people”

Ouch. That really hurt.

“If you say so” I sighed as I saw Joohyun staring at me intensely, waiting for me to attack.

My hands turned into a sword and came running towards him. He was quick to act and dodge it and hit me with his power. 

“I see you’ve gained more skil-“

“You leave Baekhyun alone. You know what? Just leave this place!” Chanyeol spoke as he continuously shot fire balls at me.

I lay on the floor accepting every attack sent to me.

“Why’d you leave huh?! What’s so good about Ddomki that you would betray us? Even your own brother?!” He angrily shouted.

My hand turned into a thick pole and swung it at him, “Do you think I wanted to?! Did you ever think that there are reasons to why I did it?! You know, maybe it was to save someone’s ! Chanyeol, other than my brother, you have known me the longest and you know how much I despise them!” I screamed with tears running down my face.

He stopped attacking me, instead he stared at me silently. Two green balls of flames hit me. I glared at Joohyun’s direction, “Yah! Eunji, keep your mouth shut before I ask Ddomki to break the deal!”

Tears continued to stream down my face. I pushed Chanyeol out of the way and ran towards Joohyun and threw a punch to his face. “You shut up Joohyun! Just stay out of this.”

“Namji’s gone!” Someone yelled.

Joohyun continued to glare at me before telling everyone to retreat. He held onto me tightly and teleported us out. Before we left I glanced at Chanyeol and saw his eyes filled with tears threatening to fall.

“What the hell were you thinking?!” Joohyun yelled at me.

-End of flashback-

“I’m so, so sorry Oppa’s” I cried silently.

-Chanyeol’s POV-

Out of nowhere my thoughts wondered to the time Eunji came and attacked us. What was she talking about? I keep forgetting to tell the others.

“Hey guys, I need to tell you something before I forget again”

Eleven heads turned their attention to me, asking what it was. I stood up and spoke to Jinyoung “Hey, were gonna go home now, it’s pretty late”

He nodded and BTS and Hyojin bid their goodbyes to us.

We eventually arrived at Baekhyun’s apartment, everyone gathered in the living room and asked for an explanation.

“Remember the time where ddmoki-umni’s tried to get Namji?” I asked, and continued when I saw a few nod, “Well, when I threw Eunji of Baekhyun, I asked her why she left us… She said that it might be to save someone. She said-“

“She said she didn’t want to do it, right?” Lay hyung asked, and I nodded.

“When she was about to go upstairs I stopped her and told her to come back to us. She said she wanted to but she couldn’t because Ddomki wouldn’t let her” He sighed.

“Hyung, I think Ddomki knows something about Eunji. She said the only reason she did it was because he knew something. But a guy stopped her from talking anymore” sehun added.

“I think they found out about her power” Suho stated.

Everyone stayed quiet after Suho said that. I looked up and stared at her brother.

“You don’t think she’d use it against us, right” Tao asked.

“Of course not. My sister wouldn’t do that to us. No. But from what you guys are saying, I know that she’s still the Eunji we all loved. She hates Ddomki’s guts. Eunji wouldn’t simply join him for no reason. Chanyeol, you said she did it to save someone. There’s your reasons. Eunji did it for us” He softly smiled, knowing that his sister still has the same heart.

“But we still need to make sure Ddomki doesn’t do anything to make Eunji use her fourth power. So, everyone, we have another mission… let’s get my sister back” He stated with a determined look.

I nodded my head and smiled.

“Byun Eunji, we’re getting you back. You and Baek are going to be the cutest siblings again”

____________________________________________________________________________________

Well isn't this bizzare?!

tumblr_lu9x4tikSO1qa122z.gif

Eunji happen to be BYUN EUNJI! BAEKHYUNS SISTER!

1831_9721.gif

BUT THE QUESTIONS STILL REMAIN!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

cute-kpop-boys13.gif

WHAT IS EUNJI'S FOURTH POWER AND WHO WAS SHE SAVING?! 

tumblr_mb5n6ac6HF1rq6rw8o2_500.gif

ALL WILL BE REVEALED!!!!

tumblr_nefl9s8lju1tm5l2po4_500.gif

OH AND THIS CHAPTER IS LONGER THAN USUAL. I write my chapters in a word document and each chapter is like 3-4 pages but this was 5 pages~~

tumblr_m1zkq1IQkq1qcfq1po4_250.gif

AND PEOPLE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING, UPVOTING AND READING!

tumblr_lp8l62EMVs1qdlkgg.gif

mqexo.giftumblr_inline_nk8tp5IozI1spde3m.gif

Peace Out~