Training Begins?

Got The Wrong Girl [Discontinued..]

-Taehyung's POV-

"What hot guys? I don't see any hot guys in here. Just 11 dorks." Jinyoungie hyung spoke making me snicker.

"Yah who are you calling dorks?" Yifan hyung yelled.

"I'm just stating the truth" He raised both hands up in defense.

"Uh... who are they oppa? I've never seen them, and I've known you and Namji since we were kids." Hyojin asked.

"They're my old friends, from before we met you..."

"Old friends?” Hyojin thought for a while before speaking once again. “Well then... Hello, my name is Hyojin, and I'm Jinyoung oppa's friend. Well, technically Namji's friend, but yeah whatever" She introduced, which received welcoming smiles from the others.

"Speaking of Namji, where is she?" Jinyoung hyung asked.

"Namji said she had something to do. I think she was meeting with Mrs Kang." Jin hyung answered.

After a while everyone entered the living room, BTS and I talked while EXO talked amongst themselves. And from what I could see, Hyojin had her eyes on Chanyeol the whole time. But she was pretty close to Jinyoung hyung, never separating from him. Hyojin probably has a crush on Jinyoungie hyung.

After a while, I heard knocking at the front door. "Hyung! Someone's at the door!"

"Go get it! It’s probably Namji. She left her keys here." He replied.

I groaned and lazily walked to the door. "Oh, hello hyung."

"Hey V, Yeol told me they were here. I didn't want to be lonely, so I came along too." hyung laughed.

“This is the first time I’ve seen you wearing glasses, hyung” I stated giving a thumbs up to Baekhyun hyung.

“Oh, right I should take them off” He chuckled and pulled out his glasses case.

-Namji's POV-

"Show me what you’ve got," Eunji stated, taking a seat on the table in the large empty room we entered a few minutes ago.

I just stood there staring at the concrete floor, unsure of what to do. I mean seriously she knows I don't have any powers.

"So. You really don't have powers?" She bitterly chuckled. "Look, I don't want to be here training you. One, I'm supposed to be killing you not training you. And two, you don't even have any powers. So I have no idea what's going through Ddomki's head."

Eunji ssi stared at my arm for a while before walking towards me. "A ddoki-umni did this to you right?" I replied by nodding, and she continued. "The burn will probably be gone in a week or so." I nodded again. I already knew that, Yixing told me.

"Okay, so let's try to work this out okay. Have you or have you not experienced controlling a power?" Eunji asked with a calm voice this time.

"No, I haven’t," I replied.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you. Like I've said before. You don't even have one single power you control."

"Does that mean I can leave?" I asked.

"I’d get killed if I let you leave.” She groaned looking at the ceiling. “I can’t die so soon. I’ve still got unfinished business that needs to be tended with.” She smiled.

I’m not sure what that smile meant, but… I found it strangely friendly and calm. Maybe Eunji is kind and not all that scary.

“Let’s start training.” She spoke once again bringing back the cold looking face.

 “But you how? You just said you didn’t know what-“

“We’re not going to be training with powers. You’re just going to gain some muscles. You need to be able to control your power – if ever you do gain one.” Eunji explained.

Crap. I can barely lift weights the size of a toothpick…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Come on Namji, we’ve been here for 20 minutes, and you can’t even do one single push up?”

“It’s hard! Push ups are hard things to do!” I yelled in frustration.

Eunji sighed, running her hand through her long black hair, “Let’s just wrap it up. Next time you better be prepared. Usually, I would have punched the person I’m training if they complained to me."

I painfully stood up and grabbed my bag, which could have caused me to collapse on the floor if it weren’t for the table I was leaning on.

-Jinyoung’s POV-

I was talking to Luhan hyung about what it was like to have telekinesis. He’s said that’s it was really handy, whether it was in a fight or if it was just for daily use.

“But it does have its fault at time” Luhan hyung sighed, “Sometimes when I’m sleeping, I accidently lift up stuff…”

“Once he used his damn power on me! He lifted me up while I was playing a game, and straight after he drops me” Minseok hyung added, dramatically crying.

“Now I know to stay away from you when you sleep” I chuckled, making Minseok hyung laugh.

“Baekhyun! You came!” chanyeol screamed getting everyone’s attention.

I turned to my right where V and Baekhyun hyung smiled at us. My eyes widened remembering about Hyojin and BTS. As expected they were definitely shocked to see Byun Baehung in our house and dressed so casually.

I noticed Baekhyun hyung’s smile fade away once he made eye contact with Hyojin. His eyes wondered the room and landed on BTS, immediately Baekhyun hyung stared at the floor.

“B-Baehyung ssi?!” Hyojin exclaimed.

-Baekhyun’s POV-

Crap.

How could I forget? They were talking about coming here right in front of me! Damn it Baekhyun. Okay, think of something…

I cleared my throat before talking, “Baehyung? Who’s that?”

“Aren’t you Byun Baehyung?” Jimin ssi joined in.

“No. I think you have me mistaken for someone else” I lightly chuckled.

“Well, you sure look alike” Hyojin thought.

From the corner of my eyes I could see Chanyeol raise both of his eyebrows, out of amusement. I don’t blame him for being amused. I usually panic and then the stuttering begins. That’s what happened with Namji.

“Took you long enough to get here Baekji” Chanyeol snickered.

My eye’s widened, “Baekji?!”

“Yeah, Baekji” The others began to stifle in laugher.

The name Baehyung was bad enough, now they make up the name Baekji?! What kind of name is that? It sounds like a girls name!

“Are you Baekji?” Hyojin asked.

“No, they just call me that because their idiots” I explained glaring at them.

“Then who are you?”

“My name is... Byun Baek” I smiled.

I can’t think of a decent name. That’s good enough. Better than Baekji.

“Hello Byun Baek ssi, my name is Hyun Hyojin and I’m Jinyoung oppa’s friend” 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello people of Earth! 

tumblr_inline_n1odmtPQLF1rfmpx3.gif

I have returned!!!!

tumblr_m34em3HaPu1qbycq8o1_500.gif

I might post the next chapter tonight or something. I'm still working on it~

37505f2cefe484e0aa1f235b54649ef8e21f58fc

As always, thank you for subscribing and commenting and everything nice that you've done for this story!

i5FJYqPTOEt5g.gif

That's me trying to be cute hahahha
Peace Out~