It's Glowing... [PLUS A LITTLE OF MY OPINION]

Got The Wrong Girl [Discontinued..]

-Namji’s POV-

“Namji your food’s gone cold” Taehyung mentioned.

“I can just heat it in the microwave”

“But it won’t taste as nice” He added. I just shrugged my shoulders, indicating I didn’t care.

I went to the kitchen with the bowl in one hand, then placed it in the microwave. When it was done, I walked back into the living room and sat next to Jinyoung.

“Namji you have to go to school tomorrow”

“Why? I don’t want to” I whined.

“I don’t care. You need to go”

“I’ll go to school too” Baekhyun spoke up.

“Pfft of course you would. You’re a nerd after all” I smiled.

“Well at least I don’t have someone that goes after me… for example, Lee Jongkyu ssi”

I snorted at him. Damn it I totally forgot about that dude. No!

“Baehyung- I mean Baekhyun… you’ll have to leave at a different time. Or else people would wonder why we came to school with you” Jinyoung informed.

“Oh no don’t worry. I’ll just go back to the place I stay at. I’ll drag them too” Baekhyun said pointing to the other 11 boys.

“Oh my gosh Taehyung!”

“Oh my gosh what Namji?” He mimicked.

“Are you coming with us to school?!” I said excited.

“I’m not enrolled idiot. I’ll go get an enrolment form tomorrow if you want”

“Yes!” I cheered, causing them to laugh.

-No one’s POV-

As time went by, the EXO boys left the Kim residence and went to Baekhyun’s place. As for the Kim’s, they decided to go to sleep.

-Namji’s POV-

“Namji, wake up. Namji! Kim Namji!” Jinyoung screamed.

“I’m awake!” I screamed back.

I slowly stood up, got my clothes and went to the bathroom. Once I cleaned myself, I headed downstairs. Jinyoung was already fully dressed in the kitchen making food, Taehyung was awake too, but sluggish.

“Morning Tae” I greeted.

“Morning Noona~” He smiled.

“I’m not even going to try, it’s too early” I sighed.

Jinyoung set the food on the table and we began to eat, after a few minutes we finished our breakfast and headed out the door. As we were walking Jinyoung reminded me that I shouldn’t talk to Baekhyun, because I never really talked to him before, and he added that I should remember that his name is Baehyung, Byun Baehyung.

Taehyung started smiling when we walked through the school gates, I’m guessing he missed this school.

“Namji!” Hyojin came running to us.

“Waddup Hyun Hyojin!” I replied with random hand gestures.

“Jinyoung oppa said you were in America with your dad”

“Nope, I was just sick…” I chuckled.

Hyojin narrowed her eyes at jinyoung for a split second then smiled. Her attention then went to Taehyung.

“You look familiar…”

“Long time no see Jinhyo” He smiled.

“It’s Hyojin, not Jinhyo. There’s only one person that ever called me that- Wait!” She quickly examined Taehyung and gasped: “Oh my gosh, Taehyung Oppa! Are you coming back to this school? Is today your first day? But where’s all your things? Oh wow I just realized you dyed your hair!”

“Well yes I did dye my hair, yes I am coming to this school, and no this isn’t my first day back. I still need to get my enrolment form”

After the whole filing in details to Hyojin, we went to the front office so that Tae can get his form. Surprisingly, we walked passed a few teachers that remembered him. Actually scratch that, that isn’t very surprising, Taehyung was a good student. In other words, a teacher’s pet. While we were walking, Taehyung suddenly smiled and ran up to a boy, grabbed him by the head and messed his hair up.

“Aye! Who the hell are you?! Let go!” The boy screamed, I smiled once I recognised that voice.

Taehyung reluctantly obeyed and stepped back, still smiling if I might add. The boy turned around and began to rant: “Who do you think you- No way! Hyung!”

“Hi Kookie!”

“You’re back! Are you coming back to this school? Is today your first day? No, but where’s all your things?”

“I am coming to this school, no this isn’t my first day I just came to get this form” Taehyung held it up.

The two of them began talking about the things that happened in the past three years. When school was about to start, Taehyung went back home and the boring day began.

Once I entered the classroom, I was greeted by an annoying person, Jongkyu.

“Namji! You’re back, where have you been? Are you okay now? I was really worrie-“ Before he could speak anymore of his nonsense I spoke: “Please just shut up”. I walked to my table with Hyojin and rested my head on the table, feeling myself falling a sleep even before the class began, which was until I heard a familiar snicker. I turned around and found Baekhyun smiling at his table, I planned to say something to him, but I realized I couldn’t…

Mrs Kang entered the room and our class began.

Soon enough class ended and we went out to eat. Hyojin and I were sitting at our usual table talking about random things that came to our mind. A group of curious seven guys crowded our table.

“Namji! Jungkook says that V was here! Is Taehyung really back?” Rap Mon questioned.

“Yup! Tae Oppa’s back” Hyojin answered for me

“Seriously!? Is he staying at your house Namji?”

“Yeah. You guys wanna come over right?” I smiled

---------------------------------------------------

Mr Jung clapped his hands and dismissed the class. Soon the heard of cheering students fled the class including Mr Jung himself, leaving Hyojin, Baekhyun and I, in the room as we slowly packed our equipment.

“Namji!” Several boys screamed causing me to flitch at the sudden noise.

I lifted my head and found the boys named BTS smiling widely.

“Woah, calm down guys-“

“Sorry, what did you just say? Hyojin you want us to calm down? We haven’t seen Taehyung in three years! Three years I tell you!” Jhope squealed.

While Hyojin and the seven boys were talking shouting at eachother, I felt something strange, forcing me to look down to where the feeling came from. It was glowing. The necklace was glowing. 

____________________________________________________

I'M STILL GOING TO BE ON HAITUS sorry, it's just I wanted to put in my opinion about Luhan leaving EXO. I know it was last week or something but I just finished this chapter and If I didn't post it, I didn't want to get your hopes up on thinking it was an update when in reality it was just me talking about crap. Anyways!

When I first found out about the news, I was devistated. I mean seriously, who would have thought Luhan, Luhan for crying out loud, would be the second (and hopefully the last) member to leave? 'Cause I didn't! After half an hour of sadness, I started feeling proud... Yes! Luhan somewhat stood up to SMent, even though it was apparently for personal reasons. Like at least he isn't under their evil control anymore. But yeah, it's still really heart breaking. I was kind of accepting that Kris left, since most of the recent variety shows EXO had, he wasn't there. But you know, I was slightly updated with his activities in China. But when Luhan left, I wasn't only sad about Luhan, I was remembered about how Kris isn't part of EXO. It made me realize how much I really want there to be 12 members. But, I guess I haave to accept the choice that Luhan made to be with his family/friends, and the seperate path that Kris decided to pursue which sometimes annoyes me :) But it's their life not mine, so I have to learn to accept that.

tumblr_m6e4soSK641rto225o1_500.gif

Oh! And then theirs that damn rumour thats going around saying that Lay and Tao might leave EXO as well to form a different group with Luhan and Kris... something like that... But seriously? Really now? I wish this is just a rumour and nothing more. If not, than fudge balls! OT12 FOREVER!!!! 

tumblr_m7rme1vhy01qb30uro1_500.gif

Oh! And Jessica from SNSD left too! And Lee Joon is leaving MBLAQ! Like What?! IS THIS THE NEW TREND IN KPOP?! Dont hate me for anything I said that you might disaprove of..

GOODBYE AND THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENTED AND READ THIS! SORRY FOR THE FACT I WON'T BE UPDATING FOR A WHILE! THANK YOU AND PLEASE AWAIT MY RETURN!~

tumblr_mdt1j2oqf11ruu0syo1_500.gif

Peace Out~