They've Found Us

Got The Wrong Girl [Discontinued..]

-Namji’s POV-

It was now 9:45pm, Taehyung and my dad went to get thing Taehyung needed. They left 20 minutes ago, apparently it wasn’t too far from here. As for me, we were still sitting in the living room. While the others were talking about random things that came to mind, I was busy planning thing for the ‘sleep over’. We decided to do a sleep over type of thing just for tonight.

“Hello? Namji? You there?” Someone said as they waved their hand in my face.

“Oh my goodness!” I replied and grabbed the person’s hands.

“W-what? Is there something wrong with my hand??” They asked.

I looked up with an amazed smile and saw that these god-like hands belonged to Baekhyun.

 -Baekhyun’s POV-

“No! Your hands are beautiful!” she smiled

“What?” I asked.

“They’re beautiful!” Namji squealed and hugged it.

“Uh… t-thank you?”

Are my hand that beautiful?

“Namji are you okay?” Suho hyung asked.

“Joonmyun ssi! Look at these hands they’re so-“

“Kim Namji! Stop, you hand pedofile!” V ssi yelled as he entered the room with a suit case.

“I am not a pedofile! But look~ They’re so-“

“Namji, put the hand down” He warned.

“Fine” Namji mumbled and slouched into the chair.

“Sorry for my cousins’ behaviour. She has a thing for nice looking hand. Seriously Namji I didn’t know you still had a thing for hands” V ssi apologized on her behalf.

Wait. Did V ssi just say cousin? Are they cousins? I don’t know why but I felt a bit relieved to hear that.

“But in all seriousness! Look at these hands! They are so nice~” Namji said and grabbed my hand to show V ssi.

He just gave her a look and she slouched into the chair again.

“Wait, did you say cousin?” I asked just to make sure.

“Did I? Or did I not? That is the question” V ssi stated slowly walking away to put the luggage in the room.

I sighed, are they or are they not?

-No ones POV-

“You are cousins, right? Not a couple” Baekhyun asked with hopeful eyes.

Namji chuckled as the other 11 boys eyed her, waiting for an answer. She shrugged and got up to help V.

“It wasn’t just me that heard V ssi say ‘cousin’, right?”

“I heard him say it too” Luhan stated.

“Should we help V ssi with his luggage?”

“Um, I guess so”

 “Baek and Luhan hyung can go, I don’t think they need 12 guys to help”

“Wait, why do I have to go?” Baekhyun asked.

“Oh, you know~” Kris teased.

“What? I don’t understand what you’re talking about hyung” He replied.

“Sure you don’t”

“Okay, and why do I have to go?” Luhan asked

“You’re room is next to it soooo…. Yeah”

“I’m not the only one who sleeps in that room. Xiumin hyung as well” He complained.

“Fine then, it’s because you have telekinesis” Suho stated.

“Ugh, fine. Come on Baekhyunie lets go”

-Taehyung’s POV-

I chuckled as I left the living room, it funny to mess around with them. I walked for a bit then realized I didn’t know where the room was, so I headed back to where Namji was so I could ask.

“Hey Taehyung, why you going this back this way?” Namji said as she came out from the living room.

“I don’t know where the room is”

“This way~” She said and skipped a head.

Once we arrived, I was expecting a really neat and tidy room... I was welcomed with the opposite. The bed wasn’t made, there was rubbish on the floor and clothes everywhere. How can a girl sleep here… scratch that, how can anyone sleep here.

“Namji. How can you keep your room this tidy” sarcasm filled my sentence.

“Oh hush. Let put your luggage away~” She clapped her hands.

“No. We, my dear cousin, are cleaning this room”

“Oh come on, we’ll do that later” Namji protested.

“No. Lazy , we’re doing it now” I smirked as I chucked a pillow at her.

-No one’s POV-

Baekhyun and Luhan finally reached the guest room. They knocked and waited for them to open the door.

“W-wait. Hang on a sec- Taehyung! Cover that thing!”

“Namji… just let them see. They’re guys anyway, they have a set of theirs too… probably”

“No. no, hide it! Put some clothes on will you!” Namji scolded.

At this point, Baekhyun and Luhan were completely lost.

“H-hyung, d-did they d-do… it?”Baekhyun asked in shock.

“I… I hope not…” Luhan stated.

“I know you want it Namji~” Taehyung said.

“Ehh! Don’t hug meeee!” Namji shouted.

-----------------------------

On the other side of the door a few minutes ago. Namji and Taehyung were almost done cleaning the room. Taehyung complained that it was too hot and decided to take off his shirt.

“Tae, put that shirt back on” Namji spoke.

“No, I got hot from all this cleaning” Taehyung protested.

“Ugh, fine do what you want. But you’re not touching me! I don’t want your disgusting sweat on me” Namji stated with a disgusted look.

“Whatever you say” Taehyung saluted.

“Come on, we’re almost done” Namji chuckled.

Namji wanted to get this over and done with.

*knock knock*

“W-wait. Hang on a sec- Taehyung! Cover that thing!”

“Namji… just let them see. They’re guys anyway, they have a set of theirs too… probably”

“No. no, hide it! Put some clothes on will you!” Namji scolded.

“I know you want it~” Taehyung said and attempted to hug Namji.

“Ehh! Don’t hug meeee!” Namji shouted.

“Yah! Tae, hurry up! Have some manners” Namji scolded

“Arraso Omma~”

“You may come in now!” Namji spoke.

The two boys hesitantly opened the door and entered, seeing the back of a shirtless V reaching for a shirt.

“Did you guys want anything?” Taehyung asked once he fixed his shirt.

“Uh… Y-yeah. They told us to help you.. unpack” Baekhyun explained.

“Oh, well don’t worry about it. We’ll be oka-“ Taehyung’s sentence was cut off with a loud thud.

-Luhan’s POV-

“What was that?” Namji asked with fear written across her face.

I didn’t bother saying that I didn’t know, so I ran down stairs to see what was making the noises. I could hear some things smashing, glass shattering and yelling. I turned the corner and knew what was happening. It was them. They found us.

Lay was thrown across the room.

“Lay!” I yelled and went to his assistance.

“Hyung, don’t worry about me, get Namji! Tell Baekhyun to find kai!”

“Lay, you’re bleeding!” Luhan panicked

“Luhan hyung! Get Namji! I’ll be fine! Did you forget my power” Lay smiled.

How can he smile so brightly, when he is clearly hurt? I quickly made my way back to where Namji was.

“Baekhyun, go look for Kai right now!” I ordered when I arrived.

“What? Why? What’s happening?” Baekhyun asked.

“Hurry, we need to get Namji out of here”

 

“They’ve found us”

__________________________________________________________

I'M SO SORRY! I got some virus thingy on my laptop where I have all the chapters of this on. So I went to some computer store place thingy so they can fix it, and what is that THEY'RE ONLY OPEN ON DAMN FRIDAYS! So I only got it back today -.- 

tumblr_m3v2cnjROQ1ru255vo1_500.gif

Right now, it's pretty late and I'll post a double update tomorrow to make up for the whole week~

zfEWq0P.gif

SQUISHY! ^^

Oh and that news about Baekhyun and Taeyeon in a realationship was like WOW! But yeah! I have nothing agaist them being together~ They look kinda cute, plus IMAGINE THAT! DATING YOUR DAMN BIAS! SO lucky! Baekhyung fighting~ Taeyeon fighting~

tumblr_n7enx25D5U1ttmcq7o1_500.gif

YES! IT IS TRUE! BAEK AND TAEHYUNG ARE DATING!  OR IS IT DAEHYUN OF BAP?10418508_903326866360851_232441875284604

Thank you for reading~

tumblr_mgql42IHxP1ry2bv4o1_r1_500.gif

Peace Out~