The Necklace

Got The Wrong Girl [Discontinued..]

-No ones POV-

“Wait what’s wrong with- Oh. I see. Seriously?” V said in a serious tone.

“Um, sorry but could you tell us what exactly happened?” Suho asked.

“Later. Namji you need some sleep” Jinyoung then lead Namji upstairs.

The rest of the boys were still curious, but they understood that it could be a hard thing to talk about. Gradually they pushed it to the side and began to joke around with each other.

-Jinyoung’s POV-

Once I was positive Namji was sleeping I stood up from her bed and looked at her. I can’t imagine if something happened to her. Nope stuff this, I’m getting appa. He needs to be here. I grabbed my phone and dialled his number. After 5 rings he answered; “Hello?”

“Appa, can you come back please?” I pleaded.

“I can’t Jinyoung, I’m here for two months”

“Please. Appa, Ddomki’s after Namji, and I can’t let her get hurt”

“What? Did something happen?” He questioned.

“Well, Ddomki possessed Namji or something. I don’t get it. She doesn’t have any kind of supernatural activity happening to her, yet Namji’s being targeted by Ddomki.

“I see. I’ll try to get a flight back there as soon as I can”

“Wait. I can ask Jongin ssi to go to you” I suggested

“If it’s alright with him. I’ll call you back after I settle some things before I leave. Take care”

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and went down.

“How’s Namji?” V asked.

“She’s sleeping right now” I sat next to him and the others continued to talk.

“Oh that’s right… Um Jongin ssi could I ask a favour?”

He turned his attention to me and nodded; “Yeah sure”

“Well, I called my dad and told him about what happened. And I suggested he come back, so-“

“You want me to get him for you?” he smiled and I nodded.

“Should we eat now? I’m hungry” Sehun ssi said as he rubbed his stomach.

“Alright”

I walked to the kitchen to see what food we had. Opening the first cupboard there was ramyun… the next cupboard contains… nothing…

“Hey should we just order food?” I smiled

They nodded so Chanyeol ssi, V and Joonmyun went out. After 20 minutes they came back with pizza!

“FOOD’S HERE!”

Everyone crowded around the three as they held the boxes.

-No One’s POV-

After an hour, someone entered Namji’s room and whispered something while holding a glass sphere shaped necklace. The necklace was then gently placed around Namji’s neck, and the person left. This caused Namji to wake up, she heard people laughing and decided to go down stairs.

-Namji’s POV-

“Aye! Namji you’re awake!” Luhan smiled.

“No I’m not awake. I’m sleep walking with my eyes open” I smiled back, causing him to scowl.

“It’s possible to sleepwalk with your eyes open… so sassy and you just woke up” He commented.

I stared at Luhan then turned my attention to the food… let me correct that, where the food was.

“Tsk, inconsiderate people” I said pointing to each and every person sitting there.

“We have ramyun… hehe” Jinyoung smiled

“Yeah fine, I’ll just make that” I headed to the kitchen and prepared the food.

Once it was done I walked back into the living room with the ramyun.

“That’s a cool necklace Namji” Taehyung pointed to my neck.

What necklace? I looked down, there was a glass sphere shaped necklace. When did I get this?

“I don’t remember buying a necklace like this” I said still trying to think of an explanation.

“Maybe you bought it ages ago”

“No I don’t think so. If I did I would have remembered a necklace this cool”

“It’s an easier way for me to communicate with you Namji” A familiar voice spoke.

“What?”

“What do you mean what?” Jinyoung asked.

“Didn’t you-“

“They can’t hear me. And I suggest you don’t tell them about this necklace” Ddomki spoke

“Why can’t I?” I asked. I realised that the guys were staring at me strangely.

“Because if you do… there is a 99.99% chance that I will kill them. Now another suggestion from me, go to your room. You’ll look like an idiot talking to yourself”

“You alright Namji?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yeah. I just thought of something” I smiled and ate some more.

“I’ll be back, I need to pee!” I said and quickly went to my room and sat on my bed.

“Okay! Now, let’s get this straight. You are the only one that can hear me. You can’t take this necklace off, only I can. And if you tell your little friends about what this necklace is then… boom dead” Ddomki said sternly

“Why do you need to communicate with me?”

“Like I said before. I’m going to train you to gain your powers. Well, I’ll get Eunji to do that”

“But I don’t-“

“Once again. Like I said earlier, just by looking at you”

“Um… Can I just ask? But who is Eunji?” I asked while looking at my feet.

“She’ll be your trainer. Eunji is my lead ddomki umni. Hence you will have a good trainer”

“How are you supposed to train me? Like I said, I don’t have powers”

“It will come eventually. You’re quite stubborn aren't you”

“Why are you training me in the first place? If I’m supposedly very powerful, wouldn’t that be bad for you?” I questioned.

“I have my reasons and you will find out at one stage. Now regarding your training. Every time you have a lesson, your necklace will glow slighty” I looked down at the glass necklace, I had to admit it’s very pretty…

“You cannot be seen by any of you little friends. If you are caught, then they will most likely die in my hands. Do you understand?” He continued

I nodded my head although I didn’t know if he could see me.

“Good” Ddomki said in approval.

It was silent after that, I’m guessing he left or something.

“What am I going to do?”

__________________________________

WOW! IT'S BEEN NEARLY A MONTH SINCE I LAST ADDED A CHAPTER!

I'M SO SORRY!

I WOULD ADD MY GIF'S BUT I'M IN CLASS AT THE MOMENT AND THE TEACHER KEEPS GOING PAST ME!

IT'S THE TENTH TIME I'VE MINIMIZED THIS!

I LIED TO SOMEONE! I TOLD THEM I'D POST SOON!

AND THAT WAS LIKE 500 YEARS AGO!

I'M HALF DONE WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!

AND OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS PEOPLE! 93 SUBSCRIBERS! WOAH! CLOSE TO 100! ERMEGERD! 

AND THANK YOU TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE UPVOTED THIS FIC! AND SUBSCRIBED! AND EVEN READ THIS! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH ^^

Ok... enough with the caps lock....

Shoot almost got caught by the teacher! ^^

Peace Out~