Yup, Just Hearing Things

Got The Wrong Girl [Discontinued..]

-Namji’s POV-

 “Noona! Noona! Wake up!”

“Ugh! What?” I groaned as I looked at the time.

12:00am. What does he want at this time?

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOONA!”

“Sungjae. My birthday isn’t until September”

“Oh. Well then Happy Birthday for September!” Sungjae cheerfully said

“Ehh, go back to sleep. You still have school”

He muttered and stomped away angrily.

-------------------------------------------------------------

So basically, it was the first day of school, whoop-di-doo!

“Namji!”

“Hey Hyojin!”

Hyojin and I have been friends since we were 5. Honestly, I didn’t want to be friends with her, I didn’t want to be friends with anyone when I was younger. She kept bugging me to play with her, and I’d have to agree or she wouldn’t stop talking. But thanks to Hyojin, I’m nicer and more open to friendships… That sounds so lame.

“So, where’s Jinyoung Oppa?”

I forgot to mention, she is crazy in love with my idiotic twin brother. What looks so nice about him? I guess I will never understand.

“He went in already. I still don’t get why you don’t call me Unni, but you call him Oppa”

“I call him Oppa because he’s hot” I pretended to vomit, which received a slap on my arm.

“Come on, school’s about to start”

We made our way towards our class and talked about the things that happened during the holidays. Obviously Hyojin kept over reacting when I talked about Jinyoung.

“Can you believe it’s our last years in high school!?”

“What? Woah! I forgot!”

The teacher entered and greeted us.

“For all of you to get to know each other, one by one, I will ask you to introduce yourself and say one interesting fact about yourself”

“But Miss Kang, we already know each other. I could name everyone in this class and say more than one fact about them” Hanmi complained

“Well then, since you know each other, I’m still asking you to come up here but for the sake of my knowledge”

Complaints were heard and groans.

 “Ok, first is Byun Baehyung”

“H-hello fellow c-class mates, my name is Byun B-baehyung and my specialties are m-maths, s-science and hist-”

“Shut up Nerd!”

More people went up and then it was Hyojin’s turn.

“Ah yes. Most of you probably know me. I am Hyun Hyojin and I am great at arts, well I don’t know but I think I’m pretty good. I might not be like Picasso or something but I’m pretty sure I can draw better than Namji ah”

“Gee thanks Hyojin” I chuckled

“I would say you’re also talkative. Next, Lee Jongkyu”

“Yeah, my name is Lee Jongkyu and as everyone in this school knows, Kim Namji is mine. No one is allowed to confess to her or go out with her. That’s all”

Yup, Jongkyu has been trying to make me his girlfriend for years. But I have always rejected him. He’s threatened the whole school saying stuff like ‘only I can have Namji’ or ‘don’t you dare try asking her out or I will shred you to pieces’. He can get pretty scary. He always acts like we’re in a relationship, luckily for me, everyone knows we aren’t. I don’t even know why he likes me. What is there to like about some girl like me?

“Well then Jongkyu, I don’t think everyone needed to know that. But next is Kim Namji”

I stood up and walked to the front of the class. What should I say?

“Hey guys, uh yeah I’m Namji, Kim Namji. And one interesting fact about me is that I’m a twin”

“Really? Who is that?”

“Kim Jinyoung. He’s in the class next door”

“Oh. That idiot” She softly said, but I heard

The teacher nodded and continued to call up the students. After all the chaos, our ‘fun’ maths class began.

-------------------------------------------------

So basically, the whole day when by like a breeze, nothing much really happened for a first day at school. And well guess what! School finished! Yeah! Sadly I got homework nooo!

*phone vibrates*

I just got a text. It’s from… Jinyoung.

To: Namji

Yo! I’m going to Daehyun’s house today, so go home by yourself. And tell Hyojin ah thanks for the chocolates. Plus give her a hug for me?

From: Babo twin

Wow, Hyojin got him chocolates. She didn’t even give me, her best friend anything hmph! 

To: Babo twin

Dude, do it yourself! You’re so mean, she gave you chocolate, now thank her sincerely! Here’s her number: xxx-xxx-xxx! Now go my minion!

From: Namji

Damn it, I’m hunger. I’ll stop by the store over there and grab some food.

“Namji~”

“Who said that?” I turned around and found no one there. I’m probably hearing things…

“Kim Namji~”

What the hell? Who is that seriously?

“It’s time.”

T-that sound scary… I feel like they’re telling me I’m going to die soon! Noo I’m too young!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m Home!”

“Where’s your brother?” my dad asked me

“He’s at Daehyuns house”

“Alright, so how was your day?”

“It was boring, as usual. So where’s Sungjae?”

“He’s with Chanjuk ssi. You know how much she likes Sungjae”

“True. Well I’ll go to my room now”

It was true. Chanjuk ssi has been there throughout my whole life. I guess she’s like my mom. She comes to my house a lot. She really helped my dad once mom died giving birth to Sungjae.

“ugh. I don’t want to do homework!” I yelled to myself.

“But you must” … what the actual fu-

“You shouldn’t curse”

I turned around, there was no one… Ok Namji, breath, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. What the hell is happening? I’m hearing things! Yeah, that’s right, I’m hearing things!

____________________________________________________________

What do you think of the first chapter?

tumblr_mezh2gj9Ka1qlg43f.gif

Do you like it??

tumblr_inline_mgbdwqrqhy1rsskhm.gif

Please comment your thoughts! ^^

tumblr_mcas2m9eZB1rvv4qro1_250.gif

Peace Out~