Camp (Part 1)

Love Always There

"Nam Woohyun, wake up." Woohyun groaned when he felt someone kicking him. 

"Go away!" 

"Yah, aren't you waking up for the camp?"

"I'm not going!" Woohyun groaned, using the pillow to cover his face but the pillow was taken away from him ruthlessly, and he received another hard kick against his side. 

"Get up if not I'm going to kiss you." The man threatened.

"Do what you want." Woohyun groaned, the words obviously not progressed in his mind.

"You said it, don't regret it afterwards." Woohyun's eyes widened when he felt a pair of lips on his. He immediately sat up, pushing the man off of him, off his bed.

"What was that for?!" Woohyun shouted, pulling the blanket close to him while Sunggyu gave him a 'what the hell' look. 

"I told you I will kiss you if you don't wake up. You gave me the permission to anyway." Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders . 

Woohyun whined, hiding his face in the blanket and Sunggyu couldn't help but laugh at the scene. 

"Stop whining and go wash up."

"I'm not going!" Woohyun shouted, his voice muffled as he continued to hide in the blanket . 

"You're going. I have the last say in this." Sunggyu said nonchalantly, pulling on Woohyun's shirt.

"Take a shower and quickly come down, I will be waiting downstairs." Sunggyu ordered as he pushed Woohyun into the bathroom. 

Woohyun pouted as he went down the stairs, dragging his bag along. "Mum, I will miss you." He said, hugging his mum tightly, the pout still on his face.

"Silly, you will be back in four days." 

"But it gonna be hell." Woohyun said, eyeing Sunggyu who ignored him.

"Let's go. Bye nam umma. I will take good care of Woohyun." Sunggyu said, giving Woohyun's mum a hug as well, but Woohyun immediately pulled them apart. "Don't hug my mum!"

"She's my mum too." 

"Shut up, she isn't!" 

Woohyun's mum laughed, breaking the fight. "Alright, stop fighting. You're both my sons, now go."

"Umma!" Woohyun whined.

"You're still my most beloved son." Woohyun immediately smiled. "I will be back safely."

--

"Hyun! You came!" Dongwoo shouted excitedly when he saw Woohyun, locking him in an armlock.

Woohyun laughed. "Woo, let go of me." 

Sunggyu who was looking by the side quickly rushed to break them apart. 

"What the hell? What was that for?" Woohyun gave him an annoyed look. 

Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders and walked away. Meanwhile, Dongwoo nudged his side. "Ohh~ there's good progress." He teased. 

"There isn't! I'm going home if you put me and him together again." Woohyun pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Ohh come on, hyun. I was just kidding." Dongwoo said cutely, hugging Woohyun sideways.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes at the sight, how he wanted to break them up right at the moment. 

"You won't tease me again?" 

"I won't."

Woohyun gave him a smile and quickly hugged him. "Let's share a tent together!"

Sunggyu smirked. You wish, Woohyun you wish. Just you wait. 

--

Woohyun and Dongwoo cheered in excitement as the sight of their camping site came into view. 

"We gonna have so much fun tonight!" Dongwoo said excitedly.

"We gonna have chips and play games!" Woohyun high-fived Dongwoo . 

--

"Now, we will be splitting you guys into different groups with different counselor guides. Let me make this clear, even though we really want to let you guys sleep with your friends but unfortunately, you guys will have to sleep with your group mates and your counselor guide." Myungsoo said. 

Whisper and complains sounded and Sunggyu immediately silenced the crowd. "If you complain anymore, I'm gonna throw you guys into the mud and not let you guys bath. I mean it."

And the crowd silenced immediately. "So to be fair, we will be letting you guys draw lots and those that got the same counselor will be in one group." Myungsoo continued. 

"We will start class by class, so class 1-1 will start first."

Sunggyu frowned when he saw Dongwoo nudging Woohyun's side. Then he saw the dino whispering something to Woohyun that got him grinning like an idiot. 

"Let's do as planned." Sunggyu whispered to Myungsoo before they start and Myungsoo smirked at him. "For your happiness, I will." 

"Shut up. It's to give him a hard time. "

"I got your fallen angel!" Dongwoo said excitedly after drawing the lot and Sunggyu happened to hear him and quickly looked at the list. It's Myungsoo. Damn. Of all the counselors, it has to be Myungsoo .

When it was Woohyun's turn to draw lots for the counselor, Myungsoo quickly switched the box with the names in it, and Woohyun frowned at him. "Don't worry, it's all the same. We just want to make things fair."

Obviously Woohyun would listen to whatever Myungsoo says and obediently drew his lot. And he wanted to scream at the name . It's Kim Sunggyu. 

Myungsoo smirked when he saw the name on the paper. "You're lucky. Those who get Sunggyu will be the only one in his team." And Woohyun widened his eyes at the fallen angel's words. "The only one in his team?! That means I have to share a tent with him?! Alone?!" Woohyun practically shouted in disbelief.

Myungsoo laughed at the boy's reaction. "Yea. Don't worry, Sunggyu hyung is a nice guy." 

"But aren't we supposed to bond with our class? How am I even going to bond with them?"

"Don't worry, you will still be able to bond with them during class activities. The arrangement for groups aren't everything. Besides, if you're in Sunggyu's group, you won't have any punishments." Myungsoo whispered the last sentence to Woohyun and the man felt himself blushing at how close they were to each other. Sunggyu seeing this quickly pushed the two apart. "Okay, next." 

Dongwoo quickly ran to sit beside Woohyun when he saw his friend sitting by the side, looking dejected. "Hyun! Who did you get?"

"White face."

"You got Sunggyu hyung?" Dongwoo laughed when Woohyun nodded his head. 

"Yah how can you still laugh." Woohyun whined.

"It's fate! It's fate!" Dongwoo laughed even more.

"Fate my foot!" Woohyun groaned, hitting Dongwoo slightly. 

"Oh hey! It's you two again." One of the counselors said, walking over to the two boys. 

"Oh Sungjong hyung?! You're a counselor too?" 

"Yea. Oh ya! Dongwoo, you're under Myungsoo right?"

"Yea!" Dongwoo said excitedly. 

"We're going to live in the same tent!" Sungjong said excitedly, high-fiving the other man.

"Aren't you taking a group too?" Woohyun asked.

"Well, there's enough counselor so I'm helping Myungsoo."

"Can't you come over to Sunggyu's group?" Woohyun pouted, giving his kicked puppy look.

Sungjong laughed. "You're in Sunggyu's group, aren't you? His group is special. You will be fine, don't worry." 

Woohyun's shoulders immediately dropped. "I shouldn't have come."

"Oh come on! You can come over at night, we can play together!" Dongwoo tried cheering the man up. 

"I think that will be a problem though." Sungjong said, breaking their wish.

"Why?!"

"You will know later." Sungjong smiled at them and walked away.

A whistle sounded after the draws were finished, asking everyone to gather. "Now, we will tell you guys the rules you have to obey during the camp." 

"Firstly, wherever you guys go, you need to have a buddy to go with you. But for Nam Woohyun's case, since there's only me in your group, I will be your buddy." Woohyun groaned at that, shaking in his seat. 

"Also, I know you guys would want to go over to your friends' tent at night but that's not allowed. If anyone is caught going over to your friend's tent, punishment will be carried out."

"Lastly, when we tell you to assemble by a time, you are to do so. Those who fail to do so, punishment will be carried out. And for your information, all punishments will be carried out by me." Sunggyu said, giving them an evil smile . 

"That's all for now. Go and make your tent and gather in half an hour." 

"Ugh! Dongwoo let me go home. I can't sleep with him for three freaking nights." Woohyun groaned, grabbing his hair. 

Dongwoo laughed, patting his back. "Hyun, you will be fine. There's still your fallen angel!"

"But I'm stuck with that white face!"

"What are the two of you doing here while everyone is making their tent? Can't wait to be punished by me huh?" Sunggyu interrupted the conversation between the two.

"Sorry." Dongwoo gave a cheeky grin and quickly ran away. 

Then Sunggyu turned to Woohyun. "What about you?"

"Ugh screw this." Woohyun groaned,  throwing his hands into the air.

--

"Aren't you going to help me?!" Woohyun shouted, struggling as he glared at his counselor that was sitting by the side, relaxing. 

"Group mates are suppose to help out and bond but since you're the only one in this group." Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders. "Too bad for you." 

"Aren't we a group?" 

"I'm your counselor, not your group mate." 

"Fine! Then let's not sleep!" Woohyun shouted, throwing the tent stuffs to the ground. 

"I will help you." The two turned to the voice and Sunggyu cursed at the man standing in front of them. 

"Really? You will help me?" Woohyun's eyes lighted up immediately at the man in front. 

"No, it's okay! I will help him!" Sunggyu immediately interrupted. 

"Oh really? That's great." Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders and whispered something as he walked past Sunggyu. "Don't just ignore your love."

"Shut up Myungsoo. Just don't come near him." 

And Sunggyu swore he could see Woohyun pouting and eyes filled with disappointment when the man dismissed Myungsoo. 

Screw you, Kim Myungsoo.

--

"Yah, do you like someone now?" Sunggyu asked as the two make the tent. 

"That's not your business." Woohyun tried to dismiss him. 

"Oh yes, it's my business. We are friends."

"When were we friends? Please don't be delusion." 

"Me? Delusion? Ha! Nam Woohyun, you don't know how much an honor it is to be friends with me." 

"I would rather not have that honor."

Sunggyu gritted his teeth, wanting to throw whatever that's in his hand now at Woohyun. 

--

"How was it with Sunggyu hyung?" Dongwoo asked when they gathered once again. 

"Freaking hell. It was only half an hour but I was already dying. Woo, get ready to collect my dead body after the camp, and tell my mum I love her."

Dongwoo laughed his contagious laugh once again. "Woohyun, you're being such a drama queen again."

"I'm not! You don't know how much of an he is. Cocky white face. Do you know what he said? He freaking said it was an honor to be friends with him." Woohyun let out a laugh. "Honor? More like disaster."

"Try to get along with him. The way the seniors talk about him, he seems fine."

"Woo, how about we switch and you try to get along with him."

"Ehh~ you just want to be with your fallen angel right?" Dongwoo gave him a playful smile.

"No! God, woo. Stop making it sound like I have a thing for him or something please."

"Oh don't you?" 

"No! Definitely not." 

"Yah! Those two over there! Are you guys listening?!" Sunggyu shouted at the two, throwing some paper at them to cut them off from their own world. 

"Look! Freaking ." Woohyun whispered, rolling his eyes while Dongwoo tried to hold back his laughters. 

--

The rest of the day went well as Woohyun gets to be with his class and away from Sunggyu. 

"Aren't you being a little too hard on Woohyun?" Myungsoo asked as they watched their juniors play with each other. 

"When did I ?"

"Sure you did, he even asked me to join your tent." Sungjong said.

"Really? He did?" 

"He totally got a shock when I told him he's alone in a group with you." Myungsoo laughed. 

Sunggyu smirked. "It's only the start. There's more to come."

"Honestly hyung. Do you have a thing for him?" Myungsoo asked.

"Why?" Sunggyu turned to him. "You're into him?"

"No. I'm just curious. You never initiated to lead a group." 

"And I did. What does that mean? You are smart, Myungsoo. You will figure it out, don't you." Sunggyu said, standing from his seat. 

"Oh~ sure we did." Myungsoo and Sungjong smirked at the man.

--

"You guys have now till half past ten to wash up and then have supper and do your reflection for the day, okay? Wash up and gather here!" Sungjong announced to the bunch of juniors. 

Woohyun groaned as he sat there, thinking of how he was going to sleep that night. He was done washing up and waiting for Sunggyu. 

According to Sungjong, reflection was to be done with group mates and who was his group mates? Only the freaking white face counselor. And where was he? Taking his own sweet time to wash up. 

"Alright. Let's start with today's reflection." Sunggyu said as he took a seat opposite of Woohyun.

Woohyun flinched at the voice but quickly got down to work when the reflection booklet was thrown to him. "I'm warning you, you better take this seriously. We will be reading it."

Woohyun rolled his eyes. "As if I care." He said in his mind. 

He almost wanted to laugh at what he wrote, but kept the playful smile in, in case Sunggyu tried to peek at what he has written. 

He quickly ran away when he was done and passed his booklet to Myungsoo which received a glare from Sunggyu. 

"I'm just right across of him and he decided to hand it to Myungsoo?! Wow just wow. Nam Woohyun you're so getting it from me." Sunggyu muttered to himself.

--

"Hyun! Over here! I took a bread and some hot chocolate for you!" Dongwoo shouted, waving at his friend. 

Woohyun smiled, quickly taking a seat beside his friend and he noticed that they were being joined by Hoya and Sungyeol, and gave them a smile. 

"So the three of you shares a tent?" Woohyun asked as he took a bite of the bread.

"Yea! Lucky, aren't we?" Dongwoo said excitedly but pouted soon. "If only you were with us, that would be perfect."

"Stop rubbing salt onto my wound, Woo." Woohyun groaned. 

"Who are you with?" Sungyeol asked.

"You won't want to know. It's some jerk." 

"It's Sunggyu. He's the only one with Sunggyu." Dongwoo laughed at his friend.

"Ah Sunggyu hyung. He's a nice guy, don't worry." Sungyeol gave him a smile, assuring him.

"You guys need to stop saying he's a nice guy, he isn't."

"I have known him for awhile now and he treats me and hyung well." Sungyeol said, trying to prove his point.

"He's nice to everyone but me. " Woohyun muttered.  

--

Myungsoo laughed all of a sudden as the counselors were going through the stuff the juniors wrote in their reflection booklet. 

"What's so funny?" Sungjong asked curiously and the man quickly showed him the booklet, receiving more laughter.

"How can you guys leave me out of the fun?" Sunggyu said and quickly tried to take a look but his face only turned to a face of displease. "That freaking dwarf."  


Nam Woohyun : 
Reflection of the day:

This is the unluckiest day of my life. I swear. What could be worst than getting put together with a delusion counselor? Saying it's an honor to be friends with him. More like a disaster. 

I'm sincerely begging the counselors to let me change group. Or even better, please change the head counselor. How can you guys be led by such a delusion person? 

The camp would have been better without him...

 


There's still New Addiction which I haven't update in a while, I know I know. I will try to update it soon, it's coming to an end soon and it's reaching the soon and I didn't want to leave you guys hanging at the wrong part for long so I didn't update it yet >< I hope this chapter was okay. Thank you for reading ^^ please give your support till the end ! I will update soon ^^ have a good day ♥️